Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How many misogynists on here?

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
I'm a proud misogynist, most women aren't worth shit and will rob you for what they can get outta you. I don't know maybe i'm just bitter as fuck...

Been a misogynist all my life pretty much.Seems like a cucktears bait though

I hate most of the women in my family except my mother...

Not me, I’m a proud male feminist! (not too proud though, wouldn’t want to offend anyone)

proud misogynist also

at least 60 % of the users would become gigacucks if a foid had an eye contact with them tbh

All non-misogynists here should stop LARPing as blackpilled incels and leave us

Misogynist and proud.
I don't even hide it.

2 acquaintances on my course knows I hate foids and given the chance wouldn't hesitate to bring harm to them in GTA V (one of them actually admits I'm right tbh).

I'm not a racist, "Nazi", "right or left" (couldn't give a fuck about politics).
I'll happily admit I hate women thus making me a misogynist.

I'm a proud misogynist, most women aren't worth shit and will rob you for what they can get outta you. I don't know maybe i'm just bitter as fuck...
Lmao no, you are speaking the truth, but they have to shame you for it, to keep betacucks sedated and obedient.

Have been one since I started going to school with them

I dont care about this. I dont like to label myself
I just speak about my day to day experiences

Nah, I don't hate women tbh. I'm much more apathetic than angry/bitter at my situation at this point.

One cannot take in the world around themselves and not be a Misogynist.

Anyone who is truly blackpilled hates everyone, especially foids.

I hated foids since elementary school tbh.

if you know the true nature of foids, and you are not a misogynist, then you deserve the biggest cuck in the universe award.

Despise all foids

yes bro, the female gender has given me 1000s of reasons for me to hate them, if only things didn't have to be this way :feelsrope:

I hate most women in general, including my mother.