Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of yall are poorcels due to inceldom related issues or stuck at a job you don't enjoy?

tryingcel

tryingcel

Slow Dancing With Depression
★★★★★
I was just recently mustered up the energy to get out of a depressive slump and went back to college (Mid 20s). And am broke as fuck and realize being broke and incel is extra excruciating. I feel that a lot of problems would be solved with cheddar to be honest. If I had to choose between a woman and money, I'd choose money everytime. With money there are so much copes. I'd give up ever having GF just to never worry about money, so I can be myself instead of sucking up to fit in to get the bread. I'd get a few dogs, cope with gaming PC , maybe friend, and recreational drugs and I'll be good. Women overrated tbh.

Also am contemplating starting an incel tier moneymaxxing/career/online biz discord, but I don't know if anyone would be interested. My hypothesis is that a lot of Success financially are somewhat interlinked to networking and exchange of information. Most Incels are some what socially high inhib or fuck up one way or another which prevents us from connecting with normies. Since we some what computer savvy , maybe we can motivate one another , etc etc ... and at the end there is a possible literally pay off

Last edited:
I used to be quite enthusiastic abt life but I retreated back into my shell after learning blkpills.

I’ll join but I don’t know what use I will be and I’m pretty introverted.

I’ll join but I don’t know what use I will be and I’m pretty introverted.

Me too, but my idea is that we can motivate each other. Since we all share some what same Ideals, we wouldn't turn away a person for just being weird. The Idea is to self improve, share openings in the market, trade secrets for non normies to benefit, starting online business and shit. People that join don't need to have any skill, but seeing another incel succeed be the basis to seek career improvement to the point where they become self sufficient and maybe even contribute back

Last edited:
@BlkPillPres has some good threads on moneymaxxing tbh.

My miserable existence is all because of inceldom related issues, just simply being born with the right neurological makeup would have meant a respectable professional football career making a comfortable living: the big house, a gold digging foid to drain my balls every night, a couple kids, the whole nine yards...but alas I guess it wasn't meant to be...just forced to rot away in this room alone thinking of the life that could have been every single waking day of my trash life

Most Incels are some what socially high inhib or fuck up one way or another which prevents us from connecting with normies.

Also of course there's the physical attractiveness and the ugly face. That's an instant put off.

I was just recently mustered up the energy to get out of a depressive slump and went back to college (Mid 20s). And am broke as fuck and realize being broke and incel is extra excruciating. I feel that a lot of problems would be solved with cheddar to be honest. If I had to choose between a woman and money, I'd choose money everytime. With money there are so much copes. I'd give up ever having GF just to never worry about money, so I can be myself instead of sucking up to fit in to get the bread. I'd get a few dogs, cope with gaming PC , maybe friend, and recreational drugs and I'll be good. Women overrated tbh.

Also am contemplating starting an incel tier moneymaxxing/career/online biz discord, but I don't know if anyone would be interested. My hypothesis is that a lot of Success financially are somewhat interlinked to networking and exchange of information. Most Incels are some what socially high inhib or fuck up one way or another which prevents us from connecting with normies. Since we some what computer savvy , maybe we can motivate one another , etc etc ... and at the end there is a possible literally pay off

I have about 800$ in savings now and about 3500$ in crypto though it only really is like 400$ but the price increased again so its 3500$ now.

I'll leave it there maybe in 10 years it will be worth something.

I'm poor because I'm retarded and unmotivated to do anything

I got laid off from my job because of the pandemic. I hated my job because no one wanted to talk to me. it was super entry level so i was doing all the bitch work for all the chads in my office. honestly glad i got out of there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back