Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you are ED users?

Do you use Encyclopedia Dramatica?

• Total voters
S

SuperCheatBros

----
-
Just a poll. I'm going to do something major soon on ED....

I don't know what it is.

Haven't read it for ages. It used to be hilarious, although I fear that is has lost its edge and now leans more towards some lame and boring "equal-opportunity-offender" shit. Like reddit-approved South Park or something.

Edit:
Yeah...

Incel or Involuntary Celibacy is a fictitious medical disorder that was made up by ugly virgins in an attempt to explain to themselves why even the filthiest inner city crackwhores are unwilling to have sex with them. The term "Involuntary Celibate" is believed tohave been coined in 1997 by a fugly Canadian chick named Alana after she discovered that she couldn't even manage to get laid in college – which should surprise absolutely noone since only a woman would be capable of creating something as fucking stupidas the incel movement. Alana later went on to become a self-proclaimed "queer" after realizing that butch lesbians have much lower standards than men.

The typical incel is a 5'2" manlet with poor facial symmetry who is extremely uncomfortable around wimminz, and blames society for his inability to develop a personality in the face of adversity, like a man would. Many incels advocate for "a return to traditional values" (ironic since traditionally, young men had to work and interact with the world IRL) enforced with government interference in their lives and to be provided with girlfriends. Others write sexually-repressed manifestos in online echo chambers, discussing murder fantasies and ways that women could be re-enslaved with others until they inevitably become popular at their high school.

Incels' main grievance lies in the change of society from being more controlling of women rightfully shaming sluts, to the one we have now, post-sexual revolution where a woman can prove she doesn't need no man by fucking 25 guys before settling down. In the olden days, when Pappy could buy a railroad for a quarter, marriages were arranged, so no one missed out on the opportunity to have a normal, happy life with their beautiful bride that they grew up with. Even hideous or deformed people with no money, personality or future prospects were matched up in these marriages to women on their same level who bravely chose to marry them instead of starving to death.

With the introduction of the internet, people who had not previously had much experience with sex suddenly saw many women naked that they may never have seen before. They believed this put them on an equal platform with insanely hot women. Due to being rejected by women way out of their league, and not being attracted to the girls they could actually get, they have said, "You're not dumping me, I'm dumping YOU!" to the modern dating culture. What a shame.
https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Incel

Last edited:
I don't have ED.

Manko is the greatest cure for ED.

Manko is the greatest cure for everything.

haven't used it much

Haven't read it for ages. It used to be hilarious, although I fear that is has lost its edge and now leans more towards some lame and boring "equal-opportunity-offender" shit. Like reddit-approved South Park or something.

Edit:
Yeah...

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Incel
Lol yeah. I made the Sonictubers article and everyone in that community started talking about it.
But i'm gonna make one on IncelTears. They deserve it.

yup, I use it to look at some hilarious pages some of them actually made me die of laughter at one point.

Guys... He's here. Even though I ignored him I can see that he posted

I go on it every now and then. I went on it a lot more back in 2013-14

Guys... He's here. Even though I ignored him I can see that he posted
He will haunt you forever :feelskek: kek. Also since we are on this thread no i don't use any Enyclopedia online.

I read it but I don't have an account.

only to check the mass murderer scoreboard

I've made several accounts over the course of 10 years but I never got into the whole hax0r thing and I guess ED is outdated now with kiwifarms and kym

i use it every now and then for a good chuckle.

Erectile dysfunction?

I did make a few edits there a few years ago. I'd say it's hay-day was around the time it was mirrored after .com went down (around 2011) up until about 2014. After that and it's kind of just died in popularity... Just look on Google Trends:

EDStats

It's over for EDcels.

I never made an account there, but I did love reading the wiki articles.

I accessed it some times but not enough that one could say I'm an user of it.

Used to lurk many moons ago.
Protip: ED exists to offend everyone.

I read the title as How many of you are erectile dysfunction users :feelskek:

Hilarious site. Yes bro