Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How many of you are legitimate white nationalists / alt right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Are you a WN / alt righter?

• Yes

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I honestly haven’t met many white nationalists / alt righters on this forum despite the media saying that they run rampant on this website - or at least the WN’s / alt rightists haven’t been too open about it, at least in my own opinion. I think this is because it’s widely accepted that anyone of any race can be an incel, so there’s not much need for it here.

I use to be more white nationalist but being on this forum you realize anyone can be trash. I have learned that very few cultures actually are accept the blackpill. They just blame others like jews for the stupid shit their women do. It just shows how emasculated and weak the men are and a worthy of a quick extinction.

I support all nationalism.
What Nationalism, Black Nationalism, Oriental Nationalism, Moslem Nationalism, Jewish Nationalism, American Indian Nationalism, India-Indian Nationalism, Eskimo nationalism.
Even animals have a right to their own homeland.
I would give more than half The Earth for animals only.

Last edited:
Alt right is a synonym for having logic

The media are just trying to push a false narrative.

Not racist but i do hate gays and jews

You don't need to be a white nationalist or even alt right to post here.

HOWEVER you cannot deny the racepill and genetics that come as a result. Not the mention how society sees it.

Thinking we are all equal is bluepilled Reddit shit and isn't welcome here. It's very insulting to the ones who don't happen to be born in the better perceived races

I have a BBC, white pride worldwide my dudes

The person who clicked yes is probably joking tbh

I call myself a fascist and an ethnonationalist, don't have any relationship to the so called alt right. They're fags for most part

Idc about that shit i just hate everyone except incels tbh

The person who clicked yes is probably joking tbh
To be fair in the eyes of the media and normies (npc) we are all alt right/white nationalists.

Think about it. A lot of what is discussed here would make normies feel uncomfortable

Racepill
Jbwpill
Geneticspill
Mediapill
Genderpill

Etc. In normal day life these topics are a huge no no.

And for obvious reasons. Because they hit close to home for many. The truth is uncomfortable. But that's why I rather be on here than reddit

I'm a race-realist and white-separatist. There are inherent differences in IQ based on race and there are also inherent cultural differences that evolved over time to where they are now. IQ is directly correlated to potential for crime and instability in society just as much as it correlates to potential for societal stabilty and progress.

I don't ever want to be forced to live in proximity to races and cultures that commit crime/hinder societal progress at disproportionately high rates compared to other races (mainly blacks and hispanics.) I also recognize the massive role Jews have played in flooding majority-White countries with third-world garbage, starting as far back as the Mid-Atlantic Slave Trade.

I will never be scared of being called a racist and I will never apologize for my views on race and culture.

And trannies should be shot on sight.

I agree with ethnic nationalism

Not really,but close enough.
I'm against genocide if thats relevent.

P O L I T I C S are cope
P O L I T I C S are no different than supporting sports teams
anyone who cares about P O L I T I C S is a fucking sheep who will be lead to the slaughter
Cope

I use to be more white nationalist but being on this forum you realize anyone can be trash. I have learned that very few cultures actually are accept the blackpill. They just blame others like jews for the stupid shit their women do. It just shows how emasculated and weak the men are and a worthy of a quick extinction.

I think this is because it’s widely accepted that anyone of any race can be an incel, so there’s not much need for it here.
True.Pain doesn't know race.But white nationalism runs deeper.

I am a white nationalist in the sense that I don't like racemixing and think it's bad
If I was a gook i'd be a chonk nationalist like a large part of japanese men

But then people wouldn't care as much cause NPCs only learned A white person who prefers to have a homogenous family and neighbourhood is racist/nazi

I'm a race-realist and white-separatist. There are inherent differences in IQ based on race and there are also inherent cultural differences that evolved over time to where they are now. IQ is directly correlated to potential for crime and instability in society just as much as it correlates to potential for societal stabilty and progress.

I don't ever want to be forced to live in proximity to races and cultures that commit crime/hinder societal progress at disproportionately high rates compared to other races (mainly blacks and hispanics.) I also recognize the massive role Jews have played in flooding majority-White countries with third-world garbage, starting as far back as the Mid-Atlantic Slave Trade.

I will never be scared of being called a racist and I will never apologize for my views on race and culture.

True, and you can't expect to mix incompatible cultures and peoples and expect anything good to come of it, anyway. It only creates strife and tension which eventually erodes away the community like poison.
I am a white nationalist in the sense that I don't like racemixing and think it's bad
If I was a gook i'd be a chonk nationalist like a large part of japanese men

But then people wouldn't care as much cause NPCs only learned A white person who prefers to have a homogenous family and neighbourhood is racist/nazi
Yup. It's okay for everyone except <insert boogeyman here>

P O L I T I C S are cope
P O L I T I C S are no different than supporting sports teams
anyone who cares about P O L I T I C S is a fucking sheep who will be lead to the slaughterView attachment 189841

I don't know what you consider "politics," but it sounds at best misguided. To me, politics is simply understanding the world around you, from the local level to the international level. You use this information and knowledge to understand everyones viewpoints and perspectives on life so you are equipped to truly consider everything before shaping your own worldview.

If you think that's a "cope" then fine, but I would much rather be a informed and plugged into the world around me than completely ignorant as to what's going on.

It's ok to be white

Doesn't surprise me. But I wouldn't say this is representative of all incels.

Whenever r/braincels had alt right copers they were downvoted into oblivion and mocked by other incels. They were also a lot more pro-Islam than a lot of people here - if only by memes.
It's ok to be white

Yeah. I hate the liberal white-hatred and guilt, but you don't need to become a reactionary. Just playing into "their" hands tbh.

No
I find it difficult to hate anyone based on their race. I’ve never been treated bad by anyone other than whites tbh. Black people, Latinos, Asians, Indians, you name it. Some where assholes but the majority aren’t to me.
Maybe it’s because I’m sheltered, though. I’m sure I’d have better interaction with some suburban black dude than some one from the ghetto.

Also I don’t really have a racial preference when it comes to dating. I’ve found women of all races to be attractive.
Except maybe Aboriginals. No hate but they ugly tbh.

No racism is boring

No, I've never been a part of any sociopolitical movement or any political party or whatever.

Edit: Except inceldom, I guess, if that counts.

It's hard to say really as everyone defines it differently. One thing I've noticed in the west is how puritanical the left and sjws have become. Anyone who doesn't embrace their sociological theories of white privilege and the notion that all immigration is great is apparently some sort of nazi.

I'm sort of alt-right, but it has become a buzzword and generic term so it's hard to say. But I'm against feminism, mass immigration, american wars in the middle east, EU and political correctness.

Last edited:
Is being anti globalist considered white nationalist? I'll admit I like Paul Joseph Watson and Jordan Peterson for the most part. Id bang a 4/10 of any race without a second thought. Most of my friends in life have not been white.

(((Paul Joseph Watson))) and (((Jordan Peterson)))

that shit is gay as fuck. I just wanna get laid

By your own logic Anglos are the worst race then because they spread the most degeneracy.

Stormfrontcels GTFIH

By your own logic Anglos are the worst race then because they spread the most degeneracy.
Anglos have a deep tradition of religious puritanism. This has transferred over into the sjw movement.

There is no such thing as "white race", this is a myth created by Anglos to destroy the cultural identities of European races and suck them into degenerate materialist Anglo culture dominated by the Judeo-Protestant America.

If you're not an Anglo, you have to be a massive sucker to identify with the "white race".

Also JFL at WNs adopting Nazism. While I don't like Nazism as a Catholic Slav, even Nazis were based enough not to consider themselves "white", they used the term Aryan and ended up fighting against the Anglos.

I'm a Marxist-Leninist who is blackpilled about ethnics and w*men.

Alt-Right is a faggot term.
I wish Germany won WW2, I hate Churchill and the US

Alt-Right is a faggot term.
I wish Germany won WW2, I hate Churchill and the US

Alt-right is Americans and Americanized Europeans who have thrown away their own cultures in order to worship American e-celebs. Alt-right is Coca-Cola. One of the things I hate about the alt-right is that they are pro-American and make excuses for the US by blaming the Jews. And they do the same with women. They always end up blaming Jews for the bad actions of women. And blame Jews for the bad actions of the US. No matter what you think of Jews: their actions do not excuse the bad actions of women and the US.

Every white European should hope that the US is getting destroyed and turns non-white because a Hispanic USA would have never caused as much damage as a white USA. And a low-IQ USA will be able to cause less damage than a high-IQ USA. Everything that hurts the USA is good. I hope a civil war of Syrian proportions tears the US apart and renders this evil empire unable to dominate the rest of the world.

There is no greater cuck than a European who shills for white Americans. In many ways, a non-white American fighting against the Anglos is a much more natural ally for white European nationalists than a white MAGA hood.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Nope, that shit is massive cope

Alt-right is Americans and Americanized Europeans who have thrown away their own cultures in order to worship American e-celebs. Alt-right is Coca-Cola. One of the things I hate about the alt-right is that they are pro-American and make excuses for the US by blaming the Jews. And they do the same with women. They always end up blaming Jews for the bad actions of women. And blame Jews for the bad actions of the US. No matter what you think of Jews: their actions do not excuse the bad actions of women and the US.

Every white European should hope that the US is getting destroyed and turns non-white because a Hispanic USA would have never caused as much damage as a white USA. And a low-IQ USA will be able to cause less damage than a high-IQ USA. Everything that hurts the USA is good. I hope a civil war of Syrian proportions tears the US apart and renders this evil empire unable to dominate the rest of the world.

There is no greater cuck than a European who shills for white Americans. In many ways, a non-white American fighting against the Anglos is a much more natural ally for white European nationalists than a white MAGA hood.

DEATH TO AMERICA!
Hilariously the alt right and people like Richard Spencer are only still popular in places like the Baltic lol.
crazyslavcels-jpg.190338

Attachments

• crazyslavcels.jpg
    crazyslavcels.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 185
  • evropamyfellowhuwhite.jpg
    evropamyfellowhuwhite.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I post on /pol/ but I'm not much of a rightist or trad. I'm progressive and libertarian. Whites are becoming less "pure" but they aren't being killed off in a genocide. Stormtard logic that Jews are all encompassing even though whites are supreme is laughable and contradictory. I am also convinced Jews are just another white nationality/ethnicity with a strange ethnoreligion.
that shit is gay as fuck. I just wanna get laid