Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How many of you are legitimate white nationalists / alt right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

Are you a WN / alt righter?

• Yes

Votes: 19 31.7%
  • No

Votes: 41 68.3%

• Total voters
I post on /pol/ but I'm not much of a rightist or trad. I'm progressive and libertarian. Whites are becoming less "pure" but they aren't being killed off in a genocide. Stormtard logic that Jews are all encompassing even though whites are supreme is laughable and contradictory. I am also convinced Jews are just another white nationality/ethnicity with a strange ethnoreligion.

Whites were never pure to begin with, having to resort to identity of "white race" already implies race mixing went on. Germanics and Slavs are the only European races that somewhat retained their identity, and even they mixed with other people. All these "Romance" white ethnicities are heavily mixed to the point where they don't even have a language of their own but some artificial derivate of Latin.

That's not even touching the whole amerimutt subject, where with these "white Americans" who are a mix of all kinds of European ethnic groups and likely some African and Native American and Jewish thrown into it talk about "racial identity" lol.

The white race is something that Anglo liberals like to push to guilt trip other Europeans into embracing their Anglo PC culture and feel guilty/proud about Anglo imperialism and other "white history", and embrace some Anglo as their intellectual authority, whether it's some Marxist or a WN like Taylor. Once you accept that you already bought the whole globalist scheme.

As a Slav I have absolutely zero interest to identify with the white race. Just put the iron curtain on again and keep us free from Western influence and let those whites do whatever they want.

I’ve been alt-right since 2016. Richard Spencer and Mike Enoch will be resurrecting the alt-right again real soon after about a year and a half of inactivity. So far this year, Mike destroyed Destiny in a livestream debate, Richard Spencer is trending on Twitter, goes on the Alex Jones show and gets applauded on The View. Fuck the Groypers, The daily Stormer, Milo and every other edgy conservative type. The alt-right will live on forever.

Politics is a cope

I'm not alt right nor hate any race.

Anyone who's actually a white nationalist is an ignorant piece of trash. Specially if you're on here. You can say race realist, and separatist all you want but at the end of the day it doenst matter what race any of us here are if were all ugly.

We're ugly and we're not getting laid. If getting laid as whitey is so easy then go out and do it, and stop posting racist shit that helps no one.

I see people here who genuinley take pleasure in putting other incels down because of race, and it's disgusting. Braincels had better control of racists imho.