Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many of you became more selfish as you got older?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I used to believe in those stupid capeshit messages.

Like being a good person, doing everything you can to help people around you etc. I also unironically used to tell people I would gladly fight for my country and die to keep it's people safe.

However as I grew older I knew life wasn't so simple and I became more cynical.

But I also was very interested in history as a kid and never stopped reading. I would have majored in history at college but that's only reserved for rich kids who don't have to worry about finding a job afterwards.

I read through history to learn about how things came to be. Where I came from, where my people came from, where our rules came from.

And I would argue history made me more angry and more selfish than any bad life experience.

Now I would never willingly die for my country. Not when I know I will be nothing more than cannon fodder while women and draft dodgers get to laugh away and fuck while I'm down in the trenches becoming deaf from shelling. I will never die for some retarded king who declared war on another country because the other king said his shoes looked funny. Kissinger said it best : Military goons are dumb dogs used as pawns in foreign policy and geopolitical wars.

It truly blows my mind about religion how people can so easily follow something to them that was forced on them by the sword of a warlike state. It's amazing people still think the Pope is holy yet if you read the history of them, you noticed some of them were like fictional tyrants doing fucked up shit that only sounds possible in a book.

It's also amazing how people can so easily fall for political drivel like Reddit and even be willing to die for it. History as shown most "causes" arent righteous but simply excuses or casus belli used to declare war on another. And it's not for righteous reasons but simply for cold hard geopolitics. If you play grand strategy games like EU4 or crusader Kings then you will realize there is no justice or whatever bullshit. It's just cold hard geopolitics to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

I don't believe in helping others. Countless times we have seen someone rise only to betray those who helped him too. People will always be selfish. The only thing that keeps under control is power not faith or kindness.

Oh yeah since this is about inceldom, don't get me started on women. I think there's a serious problem with the way history has been taught coz everything seems to be wrong. We are taught that men are evil and women are good. Yet we don't talk about the fact that in ww1, women have white feathers to shame men to die in the trenches. Meanwhile they stayed at home and even got the right to vote while men bled for it. To this day they still dare say suffergates "fought" for the right to vote. How dare you shit on all those 12-14 year olds who died in Verdun!

There have been in fact female prominent female leaders and yet they try and gloss over the fuck ups. Boudica led 200k men to die against a Roman legion of 10k. Another thing is history is western centric so you never hear of stuff in the east. I'll tell you that China had a lot of times had the emperors mom in charge which a lot of times led to massive fuck ups. Two dynasties pretty much died due to a woman being in charge: Jin and Qing. Oh yeah heres a juicy one about the first emperor Qin Shi Huang, the first emperor. Did you know when he was a teen (you become king at 20) his mom fucked a guy pretending to be a eunuch (he had a huge dick apparently) and even had 2 kids? Holy shit how embarrassing lol. And modern feminism was responsible for all this somehow?

In short my life experience made me no longer good. History however turned me truly selfish and cynical. I really hate the world and have trouble trusting anyone.

Just remember this. When you die, no one's gonna give a fuck about you. Your name will be forgotten. Won't even be a footnote in the history books. Chances are history will be distorted as they wipe out all the primary sources and give credit to some other dude who wasn't involed.

Last edited:
History repeats itself, forever. You are smart to recognize the one constant, human behaviour.
Also, yes i became selfish quite long ago after realizing good deeds often benefit no one.

High iq thread tbh ngl

If you play grand strategy games like EU4 or crusader Kings then you will realize there is no justice or whatever bullshit. It's just cold hard geopolitics to keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Based games :feelzez:

Neutron Star's gravity IQ thread. Needs a TL;DR but I can relate. Irl if you help other people with nothing in return you essentially become a cuck.

Neutron Star's gravity IQ thread. Needs a TL;DR but I can relate. Irl if you help other people with nothing in return you essentially become a cuck.
My message is simple.

Even when people are telling you to be good, the intent was always for manipulative purposes. If you unironically do good things because you believe it's the right thing, then you're a simp. Simple as.

Everything has a true purpose behind it. Why are manipulative and psychotic people always getting so far in life? Coz they know the world for it really is. Don't hate them. Learn from them and hope you won't be another simp getting played by them.

Also this:

People do good, talk good and preach good - only to feel good about themselves, it's never about the other person.

Galleo has. You might as well be when everyone else is.

Why should I concern myself with others when no one gives a fuck about me?

Not one word but yes