Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you believe holocaust was real?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date

How many you believe the Lolocaust was real?

• Total voters
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Need to see how many good goys we have in this sub.

Muh 6 gorillion

i think its just heavily exaggerated

There's too many Nazis and collaborators who corroborated it. It's like the Moon landing conspiracies, you can't maintain a hoax that big for that long.

Also, this belongs in off topic.

I wish it was real

Didn't happen, which is a shame because those fucking juden rats had it coming and still do

My based government could send me to prison if I said 'no', so I strongly believe at least 12 mln Jews were murdered, but they claim only half of that out of their innate modesty.

I understand that being a low-status male, and hence an outcast, will lead to you anti-establishment views. Since the establishment is (decaying) liberal democracy there are mainly two choices: far-left and far-right. Since feminism, with its disdain for our situation, is associated with the Far-left you go to the far-right. This has lead to a lot of bullshit talk on here.

There's too many Nazis and collaborators who corroborated it. It's like the Moon landing conspiracies, you can't maintain a hoax that big for that long.

This is the correct answer.

(P.S. the Holodomor is bullshit)

Massive cope.

First you need to define what it is.

I believe bankers, fake news media, and decadent politicians (along with some other riff raff - gypsies, pedo priests and professors, etc.) were put into prison camps (the ones who didn't flee prosecution - they have their own 1% just like anyone). Many of them were jewish. In those prison camps, during wartime, a few hundred thousand died as you would expect.

There definitely was no 6 gorillion killed, nor was there a plan to kill them all.

Everyone was in nazi's camps, not just jews alone, but they like to play victim the most

Heavily exaggerated
Every time I hear about holocaust, I wonder where is reparations for Belarus. Every third Belarus was killed or burned alive. It is about 3 000 000 of fucking people. Where is my holocaust, bitches? I guess some nations are more equal than others.

Very heavily exaggerated. Might not even be real tbh.

Jews wanted a chunk of land from Palestine.

They of course used their guile and deception to exaggerate the Holocaust to steal the land and money that doesn't belong to them.

Typical Jews.

Heavily exaggerated.

Exaggerated number of deaths, 6 gorillion

Sorry, I only know Holodomor.

it was real and it was good, kikes are not people they are rodents spreading their filth around the world and they must be burned like the vermin they are

rodents spreading filth around the world like the vermin they are

Black goy knows

Its not corbis

It's real and you go to jail in germany if you deny it.
Not because it didn't happen but history straight up gonna repeat itself if you deny it like "it wasn't so bad".
Thats the ideology of many neo nazis who can only uphold their believe by making it seem less bad.
I have no idea about what role the jews played but the deathcamps were the worst part imo.
I hate religion and jews = religious so i couldn't care less about them being jews or not.
If anything he should have put every kind of religion into the deathcamps.
I guess as being both incel and hardcore autistic i support the theoretical creation of a "masterrace" but thats definitely not the smartest way to achieve it. I'm more a fan of DNA manipulation so my son that i will never have can be a 6'3 chad and live life how its supposed to be.

I can assure you that nowhere near six million did not die in the Holocaust, I'm guessing 150,000 at most, along with the stupid ass fake facts about how lampshades and masks were made out of Jew skin, AND the stupid ass fake fact that you were killed if you didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes. Top kek.

6 millions of us believe is real.

It's real and you go to jail in germany if you deny it.
Not because it didn't happen but history straight up gonna repeat itself if you deny it like "it wasn't so bad".
Thats the ideology of many neo nazis who can only uphold their believe by making it seem less bad.
I have no idea about what role the jews played but the deathcamps were the worst part imo.
I hate religion and jews = religious so i couldn't care less about them being jews or not.
If anything he should have put every kind of religion into the deathcamps.
I guess as being both incel and hardcore autistic i support the theoretical creation of a "masterrace" but thats definitely not the smartest way to achieve it. I'm more a fan of DNA manipulation so my son that i will never have can be a 6'3 chad and live life how its supposed to be.
What a cucked opinion religions are the only thing which supports family values and prevents women from whoring around. You sound like a cuck tbh "i want all non violent and beleve what society tells me" please fuck off

Holocaust didn't happen, but Holodomor did. Gas the kikes NOW

What a cucked opinion religions are the only thing which supports family values and prevents women from whoring around. You sound like a cuck tbh "i want all non violent and beleve what society tells me" please fuck off
No dumbfuck ,religions and morals associated with them is the only thing that prevents me from legally creating perfect chad DNA samples.
Religion doesn't prevent anything, you are delusional. It already only semi works on HARDCORE religions like islam where women are stoned to death if they violate it. This concept isn't going to last very long. Atheism rates will increase no matter what and in 200 years 50% of the world will be atheist most likely. Irrational fear of something that isn't proven to exist is a concept that will only last SO LONG. Most religious people are people of older generations. In my school probably already 50% of kids were atheist or definitely not really believers.
Whether you like it or not, womens only purpose is to sort out the garbage DNA from the population. The only reason you are depressed about it in the first place is because society forces us to keep living while in nature we would have long been dead either due to losing fights or due to other things. Believing that some fairytale is going to change womens nature is beyond cucked. Their brain is WIRED to fuck chads and not religion or anything in the world is going to change that. People and especially women only cherrypick from religions what is still socially acceptable unless you live in dogshit countries. The vast majority of "religious" people just go to church or do anything that isn't related to high efforts. Religion was made thousand of years ago to control the masses but back then science wasn't a thing so it worked very well. You couldn't question religion because there was no other explaination available. No i don't believe what society tells me whatever that is supposed to be. If you don't want women to "whore around" then don't bother dating them. You are incredible delusional if you think that any women would for any reason ever be truely "yours". As soon as there is anyone better than you available to her she is going to cuck you. If you even except real love from her you are giga cucked. Shes a living DNA filter man.

Who gives a shit if it was real or not. Ive never seen a jew in real life anyway

No dumbfuck ,religions and morals associated with them is the only thing that prevents me from legally creating perfect chad DNA samples.
Religion doesn't prevent anything, you are delusional. It already only semi works on HARDCORE religions like islam where women are stoned to death if they violate it. This concept isn't going to last very long. Atheism rates will increase no matter what and in 200 years 50% of the world will be atheist most likely. Irrational fear of something that isn't proven to exist is a concept that will only last SO LONG. Most religious people are people of older generations. In my school probably already 50% of kids were atheist or definitely not really believers.
Whether you like it or not, womens only purpose is to sort out the garbage DNA from the population. The only reason you are depressed about it in the first place is because society forces us to keep living while in nature we would have long been dead either due to losing fights or due to other things. Believing that some fairytale is going to change womens nature is beyond cucked. Their brain is WIRED to fuck chads and not religion or anything in the world is going to change that. People and especially women only cherrypick from religions what is still socially acceptable unless you live in dogshit countries. The vast majority of "religious" people just go to church or do anything that isn't related to high efforts. Religion was made thousand of years ago to control the masses but back then science wasn't a thing so it worked very well. You couldn't question religion because there was no other explaination available. No i don't believe what society tells me whatever that is supposed to be. If you don't want women to "whore around" then don't bother dating them. You are incredible delusional if you think that any women would for any reason ever be truely "yours". As soon as there is anyone better than you available to her she is going to cuck you. If you even except real love from her you are giga cucked. Shes a living DNA filter man.
In a religous society foids get arranged married with their first partner if they break the marrige they get stigmatized stoned or acidfaced. Allah is best buddy.

One holocaust was not enough, thats for sure

[Redacted by Based Jews]

[Redacted by Based Jews]

[Redacted by Based Jews] so yeah that's all i wanted to say.

Last edited:
In a religous society foids get arranged married with their first partner if they break the marrige they get stigmatized stoned or acidfaced. Allah is best buddy.
In a religious society you wouldn't be able to type this sentence on a computer.
Sure you may have a gf after not being allowed to masturbate or even look at women for 80% of your life because you die at age 30 most likely due to shitty medicine. How would that help society? It would help you because you would have a gf to procreate your shitty genetics. You would essentially remove the natural filter like this and end up with more and more ugly people, both man and female. Not only would you destroy the fucking genpool but also you would remove ANY kind of sexual market. Why would foids try to look good for you if they would get a predetermined man anyway? Why would men go to the gym? Why would girls wear makeup or try to not be landwhales? Because there is a sexual market and if you remove that then holy fuck enjoy your exponentially uglier landwhales faggot.

exaggerated

i feel it was exaggerated by the zionists in order to establish Israel, whilst having a victim card to play so the world can feel sorry for them and so they can free themselves of criticism seeing they can just shout "anti-semite!!" and potentially ruin ur life is u criticise israel at all

i mean, hating israel is considered anti-semitic when anti-semitism and anti-zionism are 2 different things

it's real, but people forget the fact that it wasn't only jews who were in there.

Last option. I think the most likely scenario based on what I've read and seen so far is that most Jews died because of typhus and other sicknesses due to starvation and weakness, since they were locked in work camps and the war was ravishing Germany completely. Typhus was really bad in Europe in the 40s and early 50s because of the war, I have a German aunt who actually died from it as a small child.

I don't really believe gas chambers, let alone people being burned alive en masse, existed. I could be wrong, but the evidence if very, very questionable. I also think the number of dead Jews is more on the mid hundreds of thousands than on the millions.

Yes, it was something evil anyway, but I don't think it was fair for it to get that much special attention in a century that had at least 5 (much) bigger massacres (China, Russia, Ukraine, Camboja, Armenia) which didn't get even 1/10 the attention.

Last edited:
I haven't investigated it enough to decide. However, the more I learn about (((them))), the more I dislike them.

A state was established with a foundational principle that Jews, being that their implacable evil was self evident, a based state should attempt to eliminate their malignant influence, by means fair or foul. That's an unusual creed.

jews own the media so its all we hear about when maybe it did happen but theres an agenda behind all the propaganda

it's real, but people forget the fact that it wasn't only jews who were in there.

Yes, the majority were Polish and non-jooish communist sympathizers.