Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How MANY of you find it hard to HATE women?

Are you afraid of women ?

• Yes , I absolutely hate women.

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • No, I am beta CUCK.

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Shutup OP, you faggot.

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • I am not afraid but hate women

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • i fucked up the poll

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
Do you hate women and give no fucks?

Or you despise them but when you encounter them in real life you become an afraid beta ?

Or both?

Note: ignore the question at the top of the poll it was a typo

Last edited:
Im disgusted with all the truth about them, but noway in real life to be hateful because they see no reason and u will be mad autistic for all bluepilled people

Im disgusted with all the truth about them, but noway in real life to be hateful because they see no reason and u will be mad autistic for all bluepilled people
True i dont want to be seen like that, i am high inhib too

Are you afraid of women: yes I hate women. Wat? You need to adjust either the question or the answers.

Honestly if it were women alone I'd show spite, but sadly in public places they all walk around in packs with at least 2-3 Chad thugs who would beat me to shit if I dared insult their thots.

Are you afraid of women: yes I hate women. Wat? You need to adjust either the question or the answers.
Just noticed. Jfl at my low IQ, cant change question

True i dont want to be seen like that, i am high inhib too
I'm not really high inhibition, more like nihilist and don't give a fuck about some small or average things, but when it comes to strong feelings, it's too serious to be low inhib

I try to keep it with one worded answers or avoid them at all costs. Started doing this at my last work place, when I've started watching Sandman and Turd Flinging Monkey years ago.

I hate women in theory but not to their faces. The beta is too engrained in me.

Honestly if it were women alone I'd show spite, but sadly in public places they all walk around in packs with at least 2-3 Chad thugs who would beat me to shit if I dared insult their thots.
True which is why i stay inside

I'm not really high inhibition, more like nihilist and don't give a fuck about some small or average things, but when it comes to strong feelings, it's too serious to be low inhib
Wish i was like u
I try to keep it with one worded answers or avoid them at all costs. Started doing this at my last work place, when I've started watching Sandman and Turd Flinging Monkey years ago.
, usually they only talk to you when they want to take advantage or get something out for their own benefit, best to keep to yourself
Its ok

I hate only the pretty young girls, especially the blondes.

It's not about being beta mentally, more like physically. If you're alpha physically, you can be alpha mentally, you won't be as bullied for your actions as betas will. You just have no Rights to hate without serious side effects.

Which is it? Being afraid of women or hating them? Correct your poll, bro.

Holy shit its been years! I watched sandman from 2015 to 2016. Now I dont care so much lol

Lmao. too funny.
giphy.gif

Sorry f'd up

The only women I like and care for are all family. I don't really care for stranger foids and keep my interactions with them minimal.

I struggle containing my hatred of women. It will likely get me thrown in jail.

Ahoy maties, there be retarded polls a'plenty in ye uncharted waters.

I present you "Reading and Comprehension Skills Test" The Thread

Title - How many of you find it hard to hate women? (found the question weird to begin with because how the fuck can you be incel and not hate women, it should come easy to you, hating women is part of the very nature of your existence)

Question Asked (seemed really trollish) - Are you afraid of women? (how the fuck does that relate to the title, came out of nowhere, made me think this was some inceltears shit)

I'm pretty sure a lot of impulse clickers didn't read properly and selected the first one, thinking "of course I hate women", not realizing that they also selected that they are afraid of women lol.

4th one is the best choice

I present you "Reading and Comprehension Skills Test" The Thread

Title - How many of you find it hard to hate women? (found the question weird to begin with because how the fuck can you be incel and not hate women, it should come easy to you, hating women is part of the very nature of your existence)

Question Asked (seemed really trollish) - Are you afraid of women? (how the fuck does that relate to the title, came out of nowhere, made me think this was some inceltears shit)

I'm pretty sure a lot of impulse clickers didn't read properly and selected the first one, thinking "of course I hate women", not realizing that they also selected that they are afraid of women lol.

4th one is the best choice
Lol yeah my brain was doing some shit while i was making this thread.

, I knew I should have known we incels hated women so that should've got out of the way.

The REAL intent of the thread shouldve been written like this:

"We know that majority of us hate women. But how many of you get afraid (or forget blackpills) when you actually are confronted by one in real life ?"

I should've made the options simply "Yes" or "No"
"

I dont hate or fear them, they are just born this way and this is how things are.

Lol yeah my brain was doing some shit while i was making this thread.

, I knew I should have known we incels hated women so that should've got out of the way.

The REAL intent of the thread shouldve been written like this:

"We know that majority of us hate women. But how many of you get afraid (or forget blackpills) when you actually are confronted by one in real life ?"

I should've made the options simply "Yes" or "No"
"

Calm down; take a deep breath, report the thread and open a new one.

I don't understand the poll, but I hate females, and I'm maybe a little intimidated by them.

I don't understand the poll, but I hate females, and I'm maybe a little intimidated by them.
yea thats thats what i meant , if you get intimidated by them even though you hate them

yea thats thats what i meant , if you get intimidated by them even though you hate them
I don't know if I should call it "intimidation". Maybe it's autism since I can't look them in the eyes.

I don't know if I should call it "intimidation". Maybe it's autism since I can't look them in the eyes.
I think I know what you mean. You aren't afraid nor are you confident when most females are right in front of you (talking to them). It's just this urge to not seem rude but not look like a wierdo at the same time.

Thats why I keep interaction to a minimum whenever they are nearme

I think I know what you mean. You aren't afraid nor are you confident when most females are right in front of you (talking to them). It's just this urge to not seem rude but not look like a wierdo at the same time.

Thats why I keep interaction to a minimum whenever they are nearme
Not that. I just can't look them in the eye., and the same for most people in general. It's a trait of aspergers or autism.

Not that. I just can't look them in the eye., and the same for most people in general. It's a trait of aspergers or autism.
Are you self diagnosed ? I think I might have autism but im not sure

Are you self diagnosed ? I think I might have autism but im not sure
I don't think I have it. Autism is more of not knowing how to act properly in social situations, but I try to avoid them altogether. Autism would be laughing hysterically at your own jokes when no one else is laughing.

I dont hate women at all.. I wish I had one or was one.

Last edited:
I don't think I have it. Autism is more of not knowing how to act properly in social situations, but I try to avoid them altogether. Autism would be laughing hysterically at your own jokes when no one else is laughing.
I see, I might just have social anxiety and low self esteem when in public

They're not giving me any reason to like them. I am indifferent at best.

Last edited:
its not hard to hate them when you see how they act.

I hate them until they start giving me attention.

i hate whores.

a very few of the few of women are respectable and i would die for them. (pious women with husbands and families)

what an honor it would be, to attain Jannah while protecting a fellow believer.

No, I'm a beta CUCK.

I don't hate women at all, sometimes I get reflexively angry at them for rejecting me but I know it's not their fault for not being attracted to me