Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you guys found the incel community through IT? [POLL]

Which one?

• 1) yes, IT introduced me to the community

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • 2) no

Votes: 46 83.6%

• Total voters
Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Banned
-
Just wanna see how many people did IT blackpill

I came to this forum from /r9k/ tbh.

It's been a long time, but I think I have been first introduced to /r/incels by browsing /r/TheBluePill, at least that's how I first came across the Red Pill

Ngl, I think I find IT before braincels. And then i found this place after braincels.

Too bad that board is utter shit
It's so bad, unbelievably bad actually. It's filled with tranny propaganda, attention whoring foids, and normies who come there to mock any incels who remain. But it was alright a few years ago tbh, nowhere near as bad as it is now.

I found this forum like an hour or two after r/incels was nuked, someone on some throwaway incel subreddit posted it.

It's so bad, unbelievably bad actually. It's filled with tranny propaganda, attention whoring foids, and normies who come there to mock any incels who remain. But it was alright a few years ago tbh, nowhere near as bad as it is now.
I honestly hate the fucking orbiters. They ruined the board so bad. Not to forget the literal cuck threads they had. If that board become a blue board it would improve

And yes the "fembots" also made it more shit

That board had potential dude

I came from 55chan. I never had a Reddit account.

It went to shit after reiko's trap operation
I remember this one time the board raided the female version of 4chan (crystal cafe) by laughing at the idea that fembots exist

Good times, we all got banned from that website

Not to forget the threads where we just laughed at women
I came from 55chan. I never had a Reddit account.
How many more chans are there

I found this forum like an hour or two after r/incels was nuked, someone on some throwaway incel subreddit posted it.
Yup, same here. That dead private subreddit is still there I guess.

found it through listening to BasedShaman's audiobook of My Twisted World last april or so

I found this site through a yt vid.

i found it on @FACEandLMS's videos and when i went to reddit and found /inceltears i thought it was a pro-incel group that had a feud with r/braincels like all aspie places on the net do but then irealized it was anti incel and was amazed at how much time some people have

No, I came here from ER's YouTube videos

irealized it was anti incel and was amazed at how much time some people have

Hey IT lurkers, how do u feel that you guys contributed to blackpilling more people :feelshmm:

Someone on cuckit said it was “the most toxic place on reddit”, I check it out, realised it was the most truthful place on cuckit.

Cucked shaman got me here tbh

I kept googling things like "Am I ugly?", "Why am I invisible to women?", "What does it mean if women don't even look at me?" and came across all sorts of bullshit but then found the truth i always realised here, or actually the reddit version of here.

That's the problem with platitudes and false reasoning, you can't bullshit away lifetimes of individual experience of so many men in the same position.

i remember when incels was shut down on reddit. i felt lost and alone, when braincels came up i saw people posting about this site, lurked for a while on hear till i made a profile. reddit is cucked tho

I first heard about incels on Wrongplanet I think, then left it to go to some redpill community of my country where I first heard of this place and finally left it to come here.

I found it through braincels, which I'm now banned from. Don't care though, fuck em.

I saw a Paul Joseph Watson video about incels and my brother told me about the site JFL.

Yes, I witnessed them searching for an incel site. Not sure how I heard about the term though.