Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How many of you have done the following? (based edition)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

How many of you have done the following?

• Grope a woman in the street

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Grope a woman in crowded public transport, a night club etc

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Stare at women blatantly after they saw you

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Gotten called out/metood

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • None of these (high inhib maxxed)

Votes: 22 47.8%
  • Something else (say in comments)

Votes: 7 15.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I can't include anything more severe (eg r***) bc people who voted for that would be confessing to something illegal, so it wouldn't make sense to include it in the poll.

Personally I used to grope foids in public transport and shit and it was awesome. It unfortunately doesn't compare to getting laid, but im not gonna let them deny me even feeling up a woman's body or just looking at them. Never got metood.

None of those. Those are sure ways to get thrown in jail.

None of those. Those are sure ways to get thrown in jail.
groping is certainly dangerous which is why i stopped, but most foids are too high inhib to do anything about it :feelzez:

Personally I used to grope foids in public transport and shit and it was awesome. It unfortunately doesn't compare to getting laid, but im not gonna let them deny me even feeling up a woman's body or just looking at them. Never got metood.

Congrats, you've opened yourself up to being fucked by the police

In high school, I "accidentally" touched a lot of girls' boobs and butts. Got called out twice, but nothing happened. Ounce, I was standing behind a thin white girl "accidentally" feeling her butt with the back of my hand- she turnt around and said "are you touching my butt?!" I played it off and that was that. Another time I was walking in front of a whorish black girl with huge boobs that she loved showing off, I "accidentally" touched them with my elbow. She said "excuse me, your elbow just touched my breastses!" I said, "oh sorry" and kept walking.

If and when Covid-19 passes, my plan is to lowinhib-maxx in nightclubs and grope the crap out of the whores there.

Last edited:
In high school, I "accidentally" touched a lot of girls' boobs and butts. Got called out twice, but nothing happened. Ounce, I was standing behind a thin white girl "accidentally" feeling her butt with the back of my hand- she turnt around and said "are you touching my butt?!" I played it off and that was that. Another time I was walking in front of a whorish black girl with huge boobs that she loved showing off, I "accidentally" touched them with my elbow. She said "excuse me, your elbow just touched my breastses!" I said, "oh sorry" and kept walking.

If and when Covid-19 passes, my plan is to lowinhib-maxx in nightclubs and grope the crap out of the whores there.
based

one time i groped like 30 girls in like one hour, and i mean really feeling them up, grabbing them etc. it was so crowded that i could just go away into the crowd after and that was it. only time going to a night club was worth it.
Congrats, you've opened yourself up to being fucked by the police
i dont think they'll do anything tbh

based

one time i groped like 30 girls in like one hour, and i mean really feeling them up, grabbing them etc. it was so crowded that i could just go away into the crowd after and that was it. only time going to a night club was worth it.

i dont think they'll do anything tbh
I've only been to a nightclub once, and that was a couple weeks before the Covid shutdowns. I really felt like I could grope with impunity, although I was too high-inhib at the time to make the best of it.

fuckin glownigger gtfo

In 1st grade i poked a girl's eyes and made her cry

Asked a homeless foid to fuck me for money.

I stared at foids. Also called one a whore for wearing seethrough dress and told a group of zoomies who laughed at me I will kill them next time they try that and they were scared to the point one foid from the group moved away completely from my way when I went out again.

I stared at foids. Also called one a whore for wearing seethrough dress and told a group of zoomies who laughed at me I will kill them next time they try that and they were scared to the point one foid from the group moved away completely from my way when I went out again.
based

what is that
i dont remember but it is this effect, it is very surprising because we both fell into this effect. im too lazy to explain ngl but its astounding.

i dont remember but it is this effect, it is very surprising because we both fell into this effect. im too lazy to explain ngl but its astounding.
just looked it up, what does it have to do with this jfl

I never groped anyone other than prostitutes, but sometimes in crowded buses there was a girl with her back to another person so you could friction your penislossus against her butt (it was the only way to get through really). I would purposefully move slowly and savor the moment.

I was once falsely accused of trying to kiss a girl forcebly. It never happened and the girl just came up with the story to fuck me up. Fortunately, there were no major consequences, I was just banned from a certain place (where she said it happened). Ragefuel.