Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many of you have sisters?

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
And what are they like?

I have two sisters, one my age (21) and one that's 15.

The one my age is still a kissless virgin, but honestly I believe her standards are too high.

The 15 year old is legitimately hot. She managed to get a guy in her class to pay for her Netflix. I'm jealous of her, but she allows me to gain a better perspective on how women above my league behave. I believe she's still a virgin, but I'm not sure, she could be hiding it.

No, I wouldn't fuck any of them.

My sisters are total sluts. I believe yours are just hiding it cause mine hid it aswell

I have two sisters, first is 30 second 29. The older was always supportive for me but the younger was and still is a bitch. Both are married, the older has two children, younger born her first few months ago. The age gap was too big so we pretty much have no bonds. When they were jumping on cocks I was watching Bob the builder.

>21 year old kv
I'm more moderate than most users but thats a LOAD of STEAMING BULLSHIT. If you got 1000 girls age 21, probably less than 75 would be virgins and probably none of them KV. Are you sure she doesn't lie to you and your parents to not seem like a whore or doesnt bring guys home because she secretly hooks up with multiple guys or burns the coal?

I'm not even a 21 yo KV.

Incel_Because_Short said:
And what are they like?

I have two sisters, one my age (21) and one that's 15.

The one my age is still a kissless virgin, but honestly I believe her standards are too high.

The 15 year old is legitimately hot. She managed to get a guy in her class to pay for her Netflix. I'm jealous of her, but she allows me to gain a better perspective on how women above my league behave. I believe she's still a virgin, but I'm not sure, she could be hiding it.

No, I wouldn't fuck any of them.

Having a Chad brother is nearly as bad

She can make cucks do anything for her, they are basically her slaves.

KValt said:
>21 year old kv
I'm more moderate than most users but thats a LOAD of STEAMING BULLSHIT. If you got 1000 girls age 21, probably less than 100 would be virgins and probably none of them KV. Are you sure she doesn't lie to you and your parents to not seem like a whore or doesnt bring guys home because she secretly hooks up with multiple guys or burns the coal?
I'm not even a 21 yo KV.

The one my age I'm certain of, because I talk to her friends all the time and they even agree that she only goes for guys who wouldn't look twice at her.

It's the 15 year old that I'm unsure of.

Both could easily be lying and hiding it though, I agree.

I do. They're both ugly as fuck.

I have an older sister. She is a 33 year old single mother. My sister is good looking, everyone's first impression when they saw us together in highschool was like "What? No way that is your sister." Felt bad, man.

ArtoriasWolf said:
She can make cucks do anything for her, they are basically her slaves.

It's unfortunate because we're a short family.

But her being short doesn't make her unattractive, it makes me unattractive.

If I were taller I'd probably become a slayer, combined with my other traits.

Incel_Because_Short said:
It's unfortunate because we're a short family.

But her being short doesn't make her unattractive, it makes me unattractive.

If I were taller I'd probably become a slayer, combined with my other traits.

You should go after shorter girls

Wish I did, and just lol at your sister being a 21 year old KV, full stop dude, she's lying like fuuuuck. No person who's blackpilled would believe that any girl above the age of 16 is a KV, at least in the west.

blackcel said:
My sister is good looking, everyone's first impression when they saw us together in highschool was like "What? No way that is your sister." Felt bad, man

terrible