Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you incels are employed/can provide for themselfs?

Can you provide for yourself?

• Employed but not fully independent (not living on your own)

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Employed and independent (living on your own)

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Jobless and independent (tell us your situation)

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Jobless and unable to live on your own (trully fucked)

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★
I'm really curious to know as Im unable to work or provide for myself and I think a lot of other here are.
How many of you are able to be really independent?

In less than a year I'll have to look for a job. Living with my parents currently, in my late 20s. As paradoxical as it may sound, I will look back at these times when I was free to ldar for so long and think of them as my golden years, the best years of my life. I am not looking forward to wageslaving for pennies at dead-end jobs in shit shitty country with ridiculously shitty pay.

I sell bootlegged Rihanna merch to dumb teenagers

my parents pay for my credit card shit so idk

so i can conclude from here main reasons for inceldom is (just like I experienced thru life) not having proper income, not having a car, nor have the money to pay for bitches pleasures. And foids smell that from the distance, probably frist thing they look.

I live with parents but i have min wage job

I need to get into the bootleg merch racket, got a crack of photshop? :feelsautistic:

Honestly, if we can't get pussy we should put all our energy in extracting money from foids since simpciety is funnelling all of it to them to waste anyways. We need to direct it back to us.

Basically my mom lives in a different home or might have started new family without even letting me know so basically i live bymyself most of the time she comes to check the house once a week then she goes i get financial support from her but rest of the things like cooking house maintenance are fully under my control
So my goal in life atm is to be able to support myself fully so i dont have to see her ever again

so i can conclude from here main reasons for inceldom is (just like I experienced thru life) not having proper income, not having a car, nor have the money to pay for bitches pleasures. And foids smell that from the distance, probably frist thing they look.

I've been a neet for so damn long that it has fucked my ability to apply for jobs because I don't show up on background checks since I have no credit history whatsoever. I literally need someone to just toss me a bone, but like most incels, people didn't give a shit about me and life going nowhere when I was a kid, when I was a teen, when I was in my 20s. Now some of them are trying to care, but it's to fucking late, faggot family. I can now see that it was all Mirroring all along. We simply mirror what those around feel about us. No one gave a shit about me and my life in the slightest, why would I? It took me decades a multiple near mental breaks to even actualize within myself that I do care about myself and my life in spite of the world.

Technically independent when I go to college, because at that point I live by myself and make my own food and whatnot, but that changes during my summer and winter breaks, but I've never had a job.

I’m not independent. I live with my parents and rely on them for money

We simply mirror what those around feel about us. No one gave a shit about me and my life in the slightest, why would I?
True that. I've almost have become a character created by my parents negative diminishing mesages. I've become the looser they told me so many times I was going to become.
Basically my mom lives in a different home or might have started new family without even letting me know so basically i live bymyself most of the time she comes to check the house once a week then she goes i get financial support from her but rest of the things like cooking house maintenance are fully under my control
So my goal in life atm is to be able to support myself fully so i dont have to see her ever again
Sounds about right to me, keep pushing for that as things can get worst if you are not able to go independent.
My parents are trying to get me in to a diferent house also so I dont bother them. However I cannot survive by myself at the moment so I dont know how I will manage, If I could manage to do the basic tasks to survive I would do the same.
How does that work??

Technically independent when I go to college, because at that point I live by myself and make my own food and whatnot, but that changes during my summer and winter breaks.
This.

I do have a part-time Job though

Independence is over rated and also people who brag about being independent aren't completely independent anyway, their wives do their cooking and laundry for example, or maybe they don't have a car.

Anyway I live in fathers house and am NEET but I do wage cuck sometimes, I last wage cucked 4 months ago.

I can provide for myself and have a decent amount of money but i can't get a house loan due to my poor income.

Employed but not fully independent

I need to get into the bootleg merch racket, got a crack of photshop? :feelsautistic:

Honestly, if we can't get pussy we should put all our energy in extracting money from foids since simpciety is funnelling all of it to them to waste anyways. We need to direct it back to us.
pHOTOSHOP 5 crack still available everywhere. its all you need. I dont have a direct link though. I have the installer I use ffor years

Im in a trade school where i learn accounting and management and other shitty office jobs, im gonna mak a little above the base wage not even enough to move out of my parents house.

could be profitable ngl
it is profitable. a lot. I am into the black metal scene, foe sure a small market with relatevely few people compared to rihanna. and there are so many bootleg lables and sellers, especially on ebay. While I write this I realize its for sure better to sell to markets that dont have that much sellers. for example many patches and shirts in blacks metal are sold out and because ppl want them they just buy all the bootlegs.