Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How many of you not only remember this meme but also understand the references?

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
V5IPS6d

why aren't these made anymore? :feelshaha:

I would order if that was a thing then read it in public to piss off people

lol 14 ways to LDAr in style

pls richcels send my white tshit whit its over text

I understand it fully.

Greekcel= gambler

I came here from PSL but I did lurk r/incels though I never wanted to join a cesspool like reddit

It was legendary when you would sort r/incels by new and the entire page was gambler submissions

Im a newfag and was not an incel when this meme took place. Was this guy an active incel or you just found a random guy that looks like a tranny whore from thailand in her fifties?

Im a newfag and was not an incel when this meme took place. Was this guy an active incel or you just found a random guy that looks like a tranny whore from thailand in her fifties?
RIP you for not knowing St BlackOps2Cel

I miss Angryman's posts about enslaving females, do we know if he's still alive?

Yes I remember. So much nostalgia it hurts my stomach.

I remember seeing that mad max edit with blackops2cel and the long neck black guy, very funny stuff at the time. When can we live in a mad max world?

yez i underzdand dae nov2017sell??
Fappepe