Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you play a musical instrument?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

Do you play an instrument?

• Total voters
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
I'm not talking about you just bought a guitar last week, im asking who genuinely knows how to play an instrument.

If so which one, how long have you played and what are your goals with it?

No Patrick mayonnaise isn't an instrument.
Horse radish isn't an instrument either.

I play Electric Guitar and Midi keyboard. Also play drums through EZdrummer.

Goal is that Im making instrumental metal,rock,hip-hop tracks for my comic once I hopefully can get it animated, after I start drawing it.

Piano/keyboard

I play keyboard and guitar and can sing some songs while I play. I’m not talented though, just mediocre.
Oh I’ve been playing guitar for over a year and I picked up piano less than a year ago. And I’d like to upload some covers on YouTube when I’m comfortable enough.

Last edited:
Played guitar/keyboard since 5th grade, thought I could become a music producer/songwriter. Jfl, never came close and ended up wageslaving after college.

I played a piano/keyboard until I got to a piece I wanted to play but my subhuman fingers were too short to reach. After that I could only think of my small hands while playing so I quit

I can play harmonica. Havent in a year or 2 tho

I played a piano/keyboard until I got to a piece I wanted to play but my subhuman fingers were too short to reach. After that I could only think of my small hands while playing so I quit
My hands are small too. When I can’t reach a note naturally I just have one of my fingers latch on to a depressed key so I can extend my hand more.

no im useless

I've played alto sax since highschool. Don't do it much now that I can't be in a band anymore though.
I can play harmonica. Havent in a year or 2 tho
I always assumed you played drums.

no motivation to practice or move

I took guitar lessons for a few years. I know the chords, (barre chords were the worst) etc.
I can read some music. Not a pro or anything, but I still play for fun once in a while.

guitar but i'm not very good