Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you used to browse IT?

Did you used to browse IT?

• Used to browse IT (regularly or semi regularly) before I became blackpilled and browsed .co/braincel

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Checked it a couple times before becoming blackpilled and browsing .co/braincels

Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Never browsed IT before I heard of them through other incels

Votes: 67 81.7%

• Total voters
B

BlackpillMafia

Banned
-
I'm curious because a surprising amount of incels I meet (at least on discord and Youtube) used to browse Incel Tears alot before deciding to check out r/braincels or something like that and actually liking what they see. So I wanted to know how many people used to be IT members, why they were, and what made them change their mind.

Tbh I never browsed it bro, I always knew they were wrong, incels in denial and crabs in a bucked feeding each others' egos

I'd never heard of it before I found this place.

I find it very difficult for a non-incel to be blackpilled. at least in theory, who navigates in IT is not incel.

I find it very difficult for a non-incel to be blackpilled. at least in theory, who navigates in IT is not incel.

But don't a lot of people complain that this website and the subreddit are full of non incel normies? I certainly do. I think men can be blackpilled but not women

But don't a lot of people complain that this website and the subreddit are full of non incel normies? I certainly do. I think men can be blackpilled but not women
it so happens that humans have evolved to kill weaker tribesmen and do not express any compassion for them as primates do. it is evolutionarily and biologically illogical for a normal man to be able to understand the suffering of an incel. that's why I find it extremely difficult for a normie to understand the blackpill.

I didn't browse IT before I came here, now I lurk there daily. Don't know what they're going to do with those @wizardcel threads they've been crying about for weeks.

I was NEVER an Incel Tears member. Only look at it to see if I'm there.

I didn't even know what IT was before subscribing here.

Like to look at those degenerates. Its habit to read disgusting things who are against my ideals and values
And always pleasure to trigger them ¦>

I only visit that shithole of a site whenever someone on here links an post they made.

I'm not a redditor so I never knew about it until you guys brought it up.

I heard of them and browsed there thinking it was dedicated for incels. Not sure where I found out about the term though.

No, but I browse there sometimes to see if they put any of my posts up so I can laugh at how pathetic they are.

I still browse it and just laugh.

I was never a member, I browse occasionally to laugh at them and I consider it an honer to be featured there. They banned me for saying that the sand nigger Nabih Al Wahsh doesn't deserve to be in jail.

I only heard about it through this site. I never used reddit much.

You can see me arguing with them on there pretty frequently.

I can't remember which I encountered first, I bounce around a lot in different places before settling down.

I found r/incels when IT didn't even exist

Lol plenty of them are, they just love reassuring themselves with bullshit.
I changed my opinion from then on. IT, for the most part, are incels in denial.

I found about incels in some thread that was making fun of them... us... though it was not IncelTears but something else.

I found out IT in r/incels but rarely bothered about what they say until r/incels got nuked and here I am.