Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How many of you used to eat lunch alone in HS?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Easily one of the best indicators if someone is a truecel. I used to spend all of my lunches alone back in HS sitting at those huge round tables like below

high-school-cafeteria-i-need-a-friend.jpg

I still feel shame whenever I think back to that time, it was humiliating, theres really no other feeling like it. The worst was when somebody would just come by to grab a chair and not even ask me if its ok

I hope I never meet anyone from my high school again IRL, who knows how pathetic they think I am

I never had to because I was in band and ate lunch in the band room. The few times I couldn't eat in the band room was the most anxiety filled experiences of my life

Yeah there were definitely times I ate alone. Sometimes I would get laughed at and mocked for it.

Glad to be out of high school tbh.

We didn't have school lunches though I used to have omelettes and mimosas in the bistro across the street alone.
NECA-Batman-Returns-Penguin.jpg

Of course. Sometimes I ate in the toilet and then sat in the library :feelshaha:

That's one of the most reliable indicators of subhumanity.

Fuck that, I went home during lunch or just sat in bathroom on my phone. I ain't trying to eat lunch alone in HS in era.

Of course. Sometimes I ate in the toilet and then sat in the library :feelshaha:

That's one of the most reliable indicators of subhumanity.
Never got this. How did you not feel disgusted eating in a filthy stinking place where people shit and piss

Would destroy my appetite tbh

The only indicator of being a truecel is looking like one.

My high school didn't have a cafeteria, but I rarely ate at school.
I don't like eating in public.

Every day, no one cared and after a while I didn't too.

Never got this. How did you not feel disgusted eating in a filthy stinking place where people shit and piss

Would destroy my appetite tbh

Too much anxiety. It overpowered how disgusting the habit was. I'm ultra-high inhib

EE doesn't have dining room.We all ate at class or outside while half of the people we're smoking.

Fuck that, I went home during lunch or just sat in bathroom on my phone. I ain't trying to eat lunch alone in HS in era.

My HS had a pretty small bathroom, I cant imagine it would be any less weird sitting in a stall every break

My HS don't have a dining room so I sit in my class for lunch. Students eat outside and hang around while those who have success eat lunch with their gfs in class with me

still eat it alone in uni

Only when the squad didn't show

I sat alone, some students feel sorry for me and sat with me.

-Ate alone in Highschool.-

Me: *It will get better in college*

-Eats alone in college-

-Ate alone in Highschool.-

Me: *It will get better in college*

-Eats alone in college-

At least in college you can go to eat whenever you want so I usually go when theres the fewest people around

Also quite a few people eat alone in college, even girls because your schedule can be quite hectic

Yup I always eat alone even now. I used to eat on the staircase because it had wifi/data reception too.

nah i ate with the other boys, its weird how the memory of highschool is so foggy now. also i hate my country and i dont want to work for anybody in it. i think patriosim is a important part of motivation to work in any job

Easily one of the best indicators if someone is a truecel. I used to spend all of my lunches alone back in HS sitting at those huge round tables like below

I still feel shame whenever I think back to that time, it was humiliating, theres really no other feeling like it. The worst was when somebody would just come by to grab a chair and not even ask me if its ok

I hope I never meet anyone from my high school again IRL, who knows how pathetic they think I am
I had other friendcels

yeah I ate lunch with two of my mates until senior year when their schedule ended at 7th period. So I sat and pretended to do things on my phone and listen to music. One day I was sitting by myself in front of a table full of rowdy underclassmen (11th or 10th graders) and they stole my water bottle from my bag while I wasn't looking. They replaced it with trash in my bag. I was so upset when I found out what happened I wanted to rope.

i didnt launch, cuz i was poor

During the first year of high school I did, I picked the stairs that gave access to the lunch room to sit and eat, so not many people would see me.

A whore art teacher foid who posts naked "artistic" photos on her instagram wanted to talk to me, and I was adviced by one of her students from another class, what means that she may have made a little essay about the lonely guy sitting alone on the stairs during her class to an entire group of 40 people and told them she wanted to talk to me.

you should have done something like switch chairs whenever someone came to get one. Then if they went for another switch to that one.

you should have done something like switch chairs whenever someone came to get one. Then if they went for another switch to that one.

LOL are you nuts? My goal was to not attract attention

I used to eat with the other kids in middle school but not because we were friends. They didn’t want me there. I wanted them to be my friends but they would just bully me. I still ate with them cause it was better than being alone.

First 2 years of High school always ate lunch alone or with the other outcasts. Some lunch breaks I spent in the bathroom jacking off..

Last 2 years of high school (different school) I had friends. It was great.

LOL are you nuts? My goal was to not attract attention
I'm just really low inhib. I wouldn't be able to stand seeing them take the chair without asking as if I was insignificant. I would have said MY CHAIR and moved into every chair they tried to take just to spite them for being rude.

I don't eat there so people don't see that I have 0 friends.

That picture is suicidefuel. Look at the four idiots orbiting that Stacey on the bottom right side of the picture. The fat guy is laughing the hardest because of "muhh stacey."

In high school I ate with the other outcasts, we didn't talk to each other. I was invited by one guy I knew to sit with him with his friends and it was more awkward than eating alone. His foid friends barely acknowledge me when he introduce me to them.

Rarely. I knew a few truecels and they ate in the fucking toilet.

That picture is suicidefuel. Look at the four idiots orbiting that Stacey on the bottom right side of the picture. The fat guy is laughing the hardest because of "muhh stacey."
I really can't stand orbiters at all. Cucktears are all orbiters I guarantee.

I never ate lunch at school, I was just extremely picky and I suppose that malnourishment during my teens could have caused stunted growth:feelsrope:

At least in college you can go to eat whenever you want so I usually go when theres the fewest people around

Also quite a few people eat alone in college, even girls because your schedule can be quite hectic

Issue is whenever I go theres always people (theres only 2hr-2hr 30min timings).

The only times it's close to empty is on weekend mornings because people got drunk the night before(which I can't do).

During the first year of high school I did, I picked the stairs that gave access to the lunch room to sit and eat, so not many people would see me.

A whore art teacher foid who posts naked "artistic" photos on her instagram wanted to talk to me, and I was adviced by one of her students from another class, what means that she may have made a little essay about the lonely guy sitting alone on the stairs during her class to an entire group of 40 people and told them she wanted to talk to me.
Yo you wanna send me that insta lol

Still do, at work.

I get flashbacks almost daily of being an outcast and eating lunch by myself. :feelsbadman:

Never once did i have anyone to sit with for lunch at hs. Ate over 200 alone in the bathroom stall and sometimes in library, in the outide courtyard area or wandered the hallways. It was a living hell to get through and i still get nightmares from time to time about it.

Tragic times.