Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How many of you used to (or still) defend the amputation of the prepuce to cope with the blackpill that you will never get your foreskin back?

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
Or if not, witnessed it in others?

Cope

Sometimes I wonder how much cope we come up with on our own, and how much of it is seeded by (((people who want to calm us down)))

Thankfuck I was never circumcised.

I'm not circumcised

Master-baiting :feelskek:

But seriously, circumcision sucks. Its a pointless plastic surgery. If anyone asked me, I wouldnt be circumcised.

Intactcel reporting in

Never had one

Foreskins sound and look gross

Idk why mayo’s are so obsessed with them

MGM (male genital mutilation) was invented to stop men enjoying sex. It makes the glans lose all sensitivity.

JFL at how mainstream society encourages MGM but thinks female circumcision is the greatest evil of all.

MGM (male genital mutilation) was invented to stop men enjoying sex. It makes the glans lose all sensitivity.

JFL at how mainstream society encourages MGM but thinks female circumcision is the greatest evil of all.

It makes the glans lose all sensitivity.
Obviously not ALL, most can feel vague sensations when touching the tip. More like reduce by 90% or something.

I would love to see women who had their clit glans burned off and women impregnated by rape battle it out in the victim olympics over who suffered the greater evil.

My circumcision legit traumatized me for life

Being intact has its downsides, its too sensitive. Sometimes I have to tuck le b*nis in a very specific way for it not to rub against my underwear, creating friction and little dopamine rushes (awkward in public and family dinner) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Never had one

Foreskins sound and look gross

Idk why mayo’s are so obsessed with them
Cope. You'd have to search far and wide to find an intact dude who wishes his foreskin was cut off at birth. The opposite kind of person is not very rare.

Being intact has its downsides, its too sensitive. Sometimes I have to tuck le b*nis in a very specific way for it not to rub against my underwear, creating friction and little dopamine rushes (awkward in public and family dinner) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Cope. You'd have to search far and wide to find an intact dude who wishes his foreskin was cut off at birth. The opposite kind of person is not very rare.

IDGAF about an extra flap of skin

You mayo’s can cry about it amongst yourselves

You mayo’s can cry about it amongst yourselves
You got me bro. I'm so fucking sad that a jewish doctor didnt cut the top of my penis off when i was a little infant without sedatives. all im doing now is coping. i wish that a ninja came into a room and chopped it off with a katana, id feel so much better

You got me bro. I'm so fucking sad that a jewish doctor didnt cut the top of my penis off when i was a little infant without sedatives. all im doing now is coping. i wish that a ninja came into a room and chopped it off with a katana, id feel so much better

Sounds about right

Wow, the coping is over 9000. Thank god I was never circumcised. I feel bad for guys who got circumcised, fapping must be a nightmare without the foreskin.

Being intact has its downsides, its too sensitive.
Sometimes I have to tuck le b*nis in a very specific way for it not to rub against my underwear, creating friction and little dopamine rushes (awkward in public and family dinner) :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
WTF are you even talking about? You must be partially circumcised or something.

The outside of the foreskin is not particularly sensitive when you are flaccid.

Only the inside part is, which is only exposed when it retracts during an erection.

IE this underwear- rubbing shit would only matter if you were already hard.

Talking about "downsides" of being intact makes you sound like an aspiring transwoman.

So does expressing apathy.

Pre-op trannies probably try to think of their entire cocks this way before having it remodelled.

You mayos can cry about it amongst yourselves
KYS you fucking waitress-writer

Watch above vid then apologize to everyone

Wow, the coping is over 9000. Thank god I was never circumcised. I feel bad for guys who got circumcised, fapping must be a nightmare without the foreskin.
We need a 2-step poll to find out, for those who can fap to completion with JUST their hand, how many are intact.

I'm betting intact guys are over-represented (if not 100%) in such a group.

Hand has NEVER worked for me. Hand is merely a fluffer at best.

Maybe it would work if I had a vaseline sock or an onahole or something but I've never taken the tech approach.

So this is the only thing that works for me

e6b2ea7213804fe6a7f264bbc366617e_A.jpeg

I am probably damaging my genitalia trying to get off because of how circumcision makes this the only way it works.

If public health won't cover prostitutes it should at least cover onaholes.

WTF are you even talking about? You must be partially circumcised or something.

The outside of the foreskin is not particularly sensitive when you are flaccid.

Only the inside part is, which is only exposed when it retracts during an erection.

IE this underwear- rubbing shit would only matter if you were already hard.

Talking about "downsides" of being intact makes you sound like an aspiring transwoman.

So does expressing apathy.

Pre-op trannies probably try to think of their entire cocks this way before having it remodelled.

KYS you fucking waitress-writer
Shh keep it low with the facts and logic, I'm trying to give cutcels suicidefuel. And now you've ruined it :feelsseriously:

Shh keep it low with the facts and logic, I'm trying to give cutcels suicidefuel. And now you've ruined it :feelsseriously:
Hard for me to follow, you mean like with a foid bragging about minor problems?

Hard for me to follow, you mean like with a foid bragging about minor problems?
you kinda hit the nail on the head right there. or a chad complaining about how many girls hes getting. my suifuel LARP is ruined

Thank god i ain’t cirucumsiced :incel:

Why does it matter when you’re an incel?

I have to tuck le b*nis in a very specific way for it not to rub against my underwear
Humble brag, you would not have issues with this if you had a small dick. Hung incels need to be locked at grey rank.

Humble brag, you would not have issues with this if you had a small dick. Hung incels need to be locked at grey rank.
yes i have 25cm cock how did you know

Why does it matter when you’re an incel?
Foreskin isn't just more girth for foids, it's better fapping for us.

Also jews get wealthy selling the stem cells for Oprah face creams so it makes us poorer

My circumcision legit traumatized me for life
Me too, this is the one topic IRL that truly emotionally hurts me to think about. What hurts the most is the gas-lighting from society.

People dont realize how traumatizing it is to realize the impact of their circumcision (if its severe sensory damage) but men have killed themselves because of it.

Me too, this is the one topic IRL that truly emotionally hurts me to think about. What hurts the most is the gas-lighting from society.

People dont realize how traumatizing it is to realize the impact of their circumcision (if its severe sensory damage) but men have killed themselves because of it.
I had nightmares for years about pain being inflicted on my genitals. The period right after birth is the period where trust is learned. Circumcision ruins that ability. It’s no wonder men are having issues tbh.

I had nightmares for years about pain being inflicted on my genitals. The period right after birth is the period where trust is learned. Circumcision ruins that ability. It’s no wonder men are having issues tbh.
It really twists the psyche, I heard one theory about infant circumcision trauma can manifest in dreams.

It might explain things like the accounts of things like alien abduction stories where large beings who probe and invade people's bodies in a clinical kind of environment. These could be repressed traumatic memories.

Another brutal circumcision pill. Life is over for me.

It really twists the psyche, I heard one theory about infant circumcision trauma can manifest in dreams.

It might explain things like the accounts of things like alien abduction stories where large beings who probe and invade people's bodies in a clinical kind of environment. These could be repressed traumatic memories.
I believe it. Dreams can reveal a lot of your problems if you’re willing to take them seriously and look at them figuratively. Trauma is the root of a lot of mental problems. Psychedelics and meditation can help overcome it.

The worst thing is boys raised by single moms. You can't even talk to them about this. They rarely show any legitimate remorse. You can tell any apology is lip service and they'll get angry if you don't immediately forgive them, like they dictate the timeline of their non-genuine redemption.

Show me one cunt who's let this be done to her baby boy who to make amends has voluntarily undergone a hoodectomy : NOT ONE

Over if you're circumcised