Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many of you were a simp at some point?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date

Where you a simp at some point in your life?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
It is my believe that most men are simps at some point, some for their entire lives. Tell me a simp story about yourself, here's mine, happened 4 years ago:
>Stacy on Facebook publishes sad status
>Ask her what's wrong
>She proceeds to explain me that her Chad bf cheated on her
>Listen to her long vent, she even sent me voice notes crying for Chad
>Try my best to console her until she finally is no longer sad
>Attempt to start a conversation talking about anything other than her bf
>She completely ignores me and never talks to me again

I tried to jestermaxx and became a pathetic orbiter

nope. never even got the chance to even get close to a female in my life

In my younger high school days I was a simp for this one girl, as she was the only female who had ever given me attention before. I've wised up since then however, I cut her off, and realized females were never meant to give me any type of romantic attention.

I was blue pilled, but never a simp.

I was bluepilled. I never fell for the entire feminism shit though.

To be a simp you have to be able to be a person who is willing to be DISHONEST in the face of authority/status/pussy.

I am too honest, I am too brutally honest. Do you actually think an honest person can be a simp? Women hate honesty unless its coming from a Chad, a non-Chad being honest with them rattles them to their core.

Its with high status people as well, I am also honest with them, and they're use to people being YES men for them due to status, etc, but I don't care about your status, I will speak to a billionaire or bum in the same manner, same goes for men and women.

To be a simp you have to be able to be a person who is willing to be DISHONEST in the face of authority/status/pussy.

I am too honest, I am too brutally honest. Do you actually think an honest person can be a simp? Women hate honesty unless its coming from a Chad, a non-Chad being honest with them rattles them to their core.

Its with high status people as well, I am also honest with them, and they're use to people being YES men for them due to status, etc, but I don't care about your status, I will speak to a billionaire or bum in the same manner, same goes for men and women.
Yeah, I think you're right. An honest person can never be a simp.
Thinking back, I used to lie to myself and to them a lot just to have a chance and so that I could say "a girl talked to me".
Truth is, I didn't feel comfortable with any of the simping and I should have being more assertive. Learnt my lesson tho now no females even talk to me.

It's waaaay more frustrating and humiliating to be a simp than even an incel.

Incels conserve energy, simps waste it.

I was kinda in school

A foid I matched with in a dating app, I added her on snapchat and she actually tried making conversation with me about normie shit. But then she started to straight up just beg validation from me, then one day she was crying because Chad mocked her in school, I consoled her telling her she deserves better and all that jazz blah blah! She probably started dating Chad afterwards cause she never talked to me again after that conversation.

That and me writing poems and shit for my oneitis at school, bringing her flowers and chocolates on valentines. And other small gifts I made prior. Recently we stopped talking after she got offended cause I didn’t whiteknight for her.

I have a bluepilled core, it’s my nature and it has been hard to break off of me. I would like to believe I’ve learned my lesson, I am just dead inside and don’t expect anything to get better.

I was too ugly and autistic to even be a simp. My social skills by middle school were abysmal that even making a single male friend was an impossibility.

I was bluepilled and then redpilled but never a simp

I remembered being delusionmaxxed because some fucking boomer told me that women liked nice guys. I was so cucked too that I had the mentality “As long as she’s happy, I’m happy”.

I was the king of simps that I’ve gone as far as helping her hooking up with Chad. I even thought that me and Chad were the same because we had the same type of humor. Women “just happened” to like him more. And as soon as she’s with Chad, she ghosted me. Chad had long since moved on to greener pastures.

Brothers, only the blackpill can set you free. Learn from my mistakes. I was on verges of the rope. It literally saved my life. I just clownmaxx now.

never. i am based

I was texting this girl in HS(this was like 12 years ago) and she was telling me about this guy that she liked and blah blah. So I helped her and even suggested that she ask him out. Eventually she did and that's it. She never talked to me again

I've never simped in my life, and I'm proud of that. Foids never showed any interest in me, and I showed none in them. It was because I was (and still am) high-inhib and have autism. Before you say fakecel, if any foids were attracted to me they would have come and approached. I don't understand incels that say you can't be incel if you have never approached foids.
I think it's because I don't have the same mindset as everyone else that I knew simping was retarded.

A foid I matched with in a dating app, I added her on snapchat and she actually tried making conversation with me about normie shit. But then she started to straight up just beg validation from me, then one day she was crying because Chad mocked her in school, I consoled her telling her she deserves better and all that jazz blah blah! She probably started dating Chad afterwards cause she never talked to me again after that conversation.

That and me writing poems and shit for my oneitis at school, bringing her flowers and chocolates on valentines. And other small gifts I made prior. Recently we stopped talking after she got offended cause I didn’t whiteknight for her.

I have a bluepilled core, it’s my nature and it has been hard to break off of me. I would like to believe I’ve learned my lesson, I am just dead inside and don’t expect anything to get better.
If you were attractive all that would be considered “sweet” by foids

i was huge cuck and simp before the redpill, blackpill and understanding women nature.
i was huge cuck and simp before the redpill, blackpill and before understanding women nature and how they operate.

I don't even know what it does to have a foid starting a conversation

If you were attractive all that would be considered “sweet” by foids

If I was attractive it would be considered romantic. “Sweet” is when it’s un-masculine, non-sexual and not reciprocated.

Better not to think about that shit anymore, next year when she enters uni she’ll be doing just as her older; disgustingly ugly friends are doing, dating and fucking literal 6’4” muscular white jawline chads. They have no standards, they even fuck trannies nowadays.

At least I can say I tried, unlike certain people.
So I helped her and even suggested that she ask him out.

Brutal. Don’t beat yourself up over it, what’s done it’s done, it’s a lesson learned that prevented you from making even worse mistakes.

Just saying if you were Chad and you did that, she would end up forgetting the guy and falling with you for being so nice and selfless :soy:.

Last edited:
I was fed lies and now I am angry

I used to be for this girl named Oog.

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

I've probably developed simp characteristics in hopes of receiving female attention at a point in time, but it was obvious they weren't getting me results so I'd like to think they're gone now.

There was a brief period when I was 15 where I thought the problem was that I wasn't giving women enough of my time. Of course I never got past a 1 or 2 minute conversation with a foid so I couldnt become a true simp thank god.

no not me tbh

I used to respect women :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I can't say for sure.
I probably would have simped if there was a girl in my life that would talk to me more than 2 mins.

Not a simp but I was a "nice guy" not in the now common meaning, and tried to jestermaxx (thought it would make up for my looks at the time JFL).
Gave up on these final boss tier copes when I realised it amounted to nothing and swallowed the blackpill.
On other note simps like actual simps should be shot on site.