Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many of you would agree white nations should be for whites only?

Title

• Total voters
Look at how “cosmopolitan” and “multicultural” “a melting pot” places like Northern Ireland, Kashmir, Bosnia, Sri Lanka and South Africa are.

Only if 90% + white hispanics like me are accep... oh wait, I don't want to move to cuckland anyway.

I don't see anything wrong with multicultural, multiracial societies where civilized individuals frame their political identity around democratic principles as opposed to ethnic origin.
Democratic principles translate to plutocratic principles in reality, when you step away from the ideal. I guess the question is, what's better, a veiled hierarchy or one which is openly hierarchical? The irony is that at least autocrats can be truly held accountable, the same isn't true for leaders within formally democratic societies. This doesn't mean that dictatorship is good, but rather that men naturally seek to dominate each other, and I'd rather society just be honest about it.
The very concept of "in their own countries" is vague at best. What white nationalists won't tell you is that when everyone starts living in their own countries with "every nation for itself" nationalism at core. Large scale wars, exterminations, genocides, economic exploitation would be soon to follow. They just want to bring back colonialism which can't happen in current era.
I think some really want isolationism. However as you said, the truth is that this wouldn't last, humans naturally create conflict and scarcity. Tbh I think nationalism is the lesser of two evils, but I'm too racially ambiguous to hold some sort of precious racial identity, and I think such things are copes regardless.

Political and race coping necessitates the creation of false idylls and false edens. The real problems are intrinsic to human nature and the laws of the universe, and you can't really resolve them. We'll always be forced to consume the energy of others and ultimately profit off of their suffering. This is true of humans among each other, and true of how we feed upon and exploit animals. The strong, intelligent, and lucky consume those not fortunate enough to possess the same traits.

Last edited:
Agreed. If you don't agree you are a cuck.

Disagree cause i want the ummah to come together

I wonder what most ethnics think about this.

For ethnics to have a place in the West, the West should stay fully multicultural in its ideological orientation. Should your ancestral countries go the same course as Western 'white' countries?

So fully deracinate, secularize and dump any and all tradition for an internationally oriented gay-friendly progressive liberalism. Should any notion of nation and a matching identity disappear - along with your identity, religion and tradition - like the white liberals desire?

The blackpilled perspective is obviously pure nihilism - an eternal, cosmic shoulder shrug - but I have the feeling most people here aren't yet totally blackpilled about everything and anything. Merely about their own prospects - they still somehow care about parents, family and siblings that do get to have kids.

Last edited:
I just dont

Fuck cumskins

I want to see blonde foids raped by ethnics just cuz
You are a cuck. Keep crying for the superior white man.

You are a cuck. Keep crying for the superior white man.
Using the word superior in the same sentence as white is a joke.

58573877 medium

KKK.co Cope

It doesn’t matter what races are in your country foids still won’t fuck you!

I live in rural Ireland, we haven't got many negros but in our towns we have Poles and Romanians, local women rarely mate with them but they do mate with their 2nd gen children which is troublesome.

I think people should be able to go wherever they want.

to clarify, I do not regard foids as “people”

I wonder what most ethnics think about this.

For ethnics to have a place in the West, the West should stay fully multicultural in its ideological orientation. Should your ancestral countries go the same course as Western 'white' countries?

So fully deracinate, secularize and dump any and all tradition for an internationally oriented gay-friendly progressive liberalism. Should any notion of nation and a matching identity disappear - along with your identity, religion and tradition - like the white liberals desire?

The blackpilled perspective is obviously pure nihilism - an eternal, cosmic shoulder shrug - but I have the feeling most people here aren't yet totally blackpilled about everything and anything. Merely about their own prospects - they still somehow care about parents, family and siblings that do get to have kids.

No.
I'm not the one deciding that the West should stay fully multicultural in its ideological orientation nor advocating that ethnics have a permanent foothold in the west.
Due to women's dating "preferences" for tall good looking white and black guys, increasing ethnic males in western countries means rising rates of inceldom and occurrences of JBW relationships.

It's the economic elites of western countries that are trying to import ethnic people into majority white western nations to make up for the falling birth rate so there are more young workers and taxpayers to pay into flailing social safety nets.
Plus corporations like the cheap labor ethnic immigrants provide.
If you blackpilled ethnic males about what awaits them here with ethnic women flocking to white and black men and leaving them in the dust while they have little to no social life nor respect to speak of, less would come to western countries imo

Also
Only if whites fuck off from the Americas, Africa, Asia and Australia. It works both ways.

Last edited:
I think Europe would be a better place without so many migrants. I am not completly against migration, but the white nations have taken in too many ethnic groups in the last years. It completely messes up the demographics. The migrants who come here are almost all young men. The few women they brought with them are not allowed to go out with anyone outside their race. But these men are interested in the European women. This leads to problems because there are now so many more men than women and the natives mostly stay single. Migrants have the reputation of being dominant and manly. They take what they want. They seem animalistic to our women and so much more attractive than the native men. If nothing changes it will soon be over for the European men.

I think Europe would be a better place without so many migrants. I am not completly against migration, but the white nations have taken in too many ethnic groups in the last years. It completely messes up the demographics. The migrants who come here are almost all young men. The few women they brought with them are not allowed to go out with anyone outside their race. But these men are interested in the European women. This leads to problems because there are now so many more men than women and the natives mostly stay single. Migrants have the reputation of being dominant and manly. They take what they want. They seem animalistic to our women and so much more attractive than the native men. If nothing changes it will soon be over for the European men.
Cope. Migrants are scum as far as white femoids are concerned.

Never heard about the "Just be black" Theory?

Never heard about the "Just be black" Theory?
It's a load of shit. And so is JBW.

What I can say, though, is that individuals of certain races (i.e. white) are more likely to have certain prized traits.

Our government told us that the migrants would only come from Syria, but that was a lie. A lot of them came from Africa and were black. So the JBB theory is working.

Our government told us that the migrants would only come from Syria, but that was a lie. A lot of them came from Africa and were black. So the JBB theory is working.

I don't follow. That has nothing to do with "JBB"

You ignore simple biology if you don't want to understand it. Women always prefer the more dominant male. And blacks are more dominant because they have higher testosterone levels. It's called biology.

You ignore simple biology if you don't want to understand it. Women always prefer the more dominant male. And blacks are more dominant because they have higher testosterone levels. It's called biology.

To deny the racepill is to deny the blackpill. The vast majority of women would take a white male over a black male, ceteris paribus.

Racepill 2

I don't see anything wrong with multicultural, multiracial societies where civilized individuals frame their political identity around democratic principles as opposed to ethnic origin.

Maybe it's just my "cosmopolitan bias", as Stephen Miller would say.

I kinda wish this was in Inceldom Discussion and not Offtopic.
Asians itselfs are using 'western' inventions, goods, anchievments have benefit from western education so it's on your hands to not changings norms.

Your statistic is worthless, just as any survey is worthless. What women want and what women say are two different things.

Asians itselfs are using 'western' inventions, goods, anchievments have benefit from western education so it's on your hands to not changings norms.

I think it's interesting how the alt-right defines themselves as the standard-bearers and the defenders of Western norms when the rest of the modern West sees white supremacists and nationalists as a shit stain.

As far as I'm concerned, "Western"* institutions center themselves around respect for liberal and democratic political values, not ethno-nationalism. I have no civic obligations beyond rendering taxation to the state and participating in the political process peacefully.

*as if the West is a monolithic entity with no regional cultural variations

I think it's interesting how the alt-right defines themselves as the standard-bearers and the defenders of Western norms when the rest of the modern West sees white supremacists and nationalists as a shit stain.

As far as I'm concerned, "Western"* institutions center themselves around respect for liberal and democratic political values, not ethno-nationalism. I have no civic obligations beyond rendering taxation to the state and participating in the political process peacefully.

*as if the West is a monolithic entity with no regional cultural variations
Now yes....100 years ago ? not so much

Now yes....100 years ago ? not so much

And you know what happened in the first half of the 20th century? Two world wars and a massive global economic depression.

European political culture is far better now than it was in 1920. Thank you for proving my point.

And you know what happened in the first half of the 20th century? Two world wars and a massive global economic depression.

European political culture is far better now than it was in 1920. Thank you for proving my point.
And US is now leading world...not europe ( also china exactly is like europe 100 years and has hunger for world domination ( and ricecels can't wait for it )).

And US is now leading world...not europe ( also china exactly is like europe 100 years and has hunger for world domination ( and ricecels can't wait for it )).

You're right, China is dangerously close to resembling 1930s Germany. Not every ricecel likes it, of course -- the CCP would willingly fuck over the 20+ other countries that are in Asia.

You're right, China is dangerously close to resembling 1930s Germany. Not every ricecel likes it, of course -- the CCP would willingly fuck over the 20+ other countries that are in Asia.
Are you chinese living in west ? What's your opinion on ccp and what's happening in china ? ( you know mass inviligations for 'citizen points').
I just dont

Fuck cumskins

I want to see blonde foids raped by ethnics just cuz
Or you're just a racist.

Imagine if i wrote something like this

Fuck pissskins

I want to see ching chang chong foids raped by negroes just cuz

Last edited:
Are you chinese living in west ? What's your opinion on ccp and what's happening in china ? ( you know mass inviligations for 'citizen points').

I hate the CCP, I'm about as libertarian as you can get

I want to see ching chang chong foids raped by negroes just cuz

eh ok i don't simp for noodlewhores

I hate the CCP, I'm about as libertarian as you can get

eh ok i don't simp for noodlewhores
It's not simping, it's just white cels ( like most white people ) are washed of any racial pride while ethnics still have theirs ( and they absolutely hate negroes ).

It's not simping, it's just white cels ( like most white people ) are washed of any racial pride while ethnics still have theirs ( and they absolutely hate negroes ).

I don't have any racial pride. There is nothing to be proud of.