Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How many people here honestly believe 18% of women haven't had sex in the past year?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

How many of you are honestly retarded enough to believe that 18% of women actually had zero sex in the past year? There are definitely some retards who believe stats are always true, so show yourselves.

Massive lying. The exact number is less than 6%.

If they don't take up up the veejayjay it doesn't count sweaty

If the female number is a lie then why isn't the male number also a lie?
The male number is higher. Prostitutes are a thing. The number is more like 40%.
Also jfl at the female number. I guess they don't have a phone or are waiting for tetrachad.

More like 1.8% I say

Rape kits should be used on foids over the age of 12 daily to make sure they arent having sex, and if they do, then that should be tallyed onto their record

18% haven't had sex with CHAD in the past year, having sex with a betabuxx or low tier normie doesn't count obviously.

The 18% are the ones waiting for a gigachad to commit.

Probably the very old or very religious ones.

Yes they are volcels.

Massive cope to think all girls have a lot of sex.

Maybe some are lying or aren't counting dogs, lesbian shit, non-vaginal, etc but I wouldn't be surprised if the true number was 10% or more.

This also fits with sub 8 """law""" or whatever.

If every top 1% guy has sex with 50 different girls per year there would still be about 50% of girls being unsexed by a top 1% guy. There will also be some overlap with some girls being sexed by multiple top 1% guys.
So most girls will not have sex with a top 1% guy in any particular year.

There are literally not enough guys in that small percent to fuck every girl.

Last edited:
Yes they are volcels.

Massive cope to think all girls have a lot of sex.

Maybe some are lying or aren't counting dogs, lesbian shit, non-vaginal, etc but I wouldn't be surprised if the true number was 10% or more.

This fits with sub 8 """law""" or whatever while also weakening it's credibly.

If every top 1% guy has sex with 50 different girls per year there would still be about 50% of girls being unsexed by a top 1% guy. There will also be some overlap with some girls being sexed by multiple top 1% guys.
So most girls will not have sex with a top 1% guy in any particular year.

There are literally not enough guys in that small percent to fuck every girl.

Keep coping.

Top 5%, not top 1%, are 8/10

They probably gave some guy a blowjob and considered it as "not sex"
full

If the female number is a lie then why isn't the male number also a lie?
It's kinda hard to tell what degree of lie is there. In 2003-04, a fake polgraphy research was conducted to know how sex many partners males and females had. Males stated numbers were almost true though females' stated numbers were slightly untrue, as females had slightly more sex partners than men on average. Now, this was 16-17 years ago, when dating apps and social media didn't exist and slutness was not glorified as much as today. Just imagine now, thing has gone now when a hole gets a guy out of her league in just one swip.

You have to take into account that most women a virtue signalling cunts. So the real number is probably closer to 5% ngl.

I actually thought it would be 25% at the minimum in 2020. 18% isn't a lot.

We have to remember that women can go longer than men without sex, and have no problem waiting for the perfect prince charming. Their dopamine needs are easily satisfied by social media and Netflix these days.

Those 18% of women are fucking lying through their teeth

I don't know. You'd be surprised at the amount of women (usually like 24 or older, they already had a relationship or 2) willing to stay single and holding out for the perfect Chad.

Foids really live on another planet today.

As soon as you start injecting what you think to the graph, you twist the facts.
You can make speculations based off of it, but you cannot disregard what it says and pull stuff out of your ass.

If we assume attractiveness is distributed linearly and only ugly people dont get laid regularly;
1/10 and 2/10 cluster would equal %20 of the foid population. So "%18 of foids didnt have sex in the last year", is plausible.

Last edited:
Some retards actually believe some foids haven't had their first kiss by the time they're in their 20s.

Nuns and mormans

And christian copers

All the ones who dont have sex

I don't know. You'd be surprised at the amount of women (usually like 24 or older, they already had a relationship or 2) willing to stay single and holding out for the perfect Chad.

Foids really live on another planet today.

women have every reason to lie while man don't.There are some girls out there holding out for chad only and go sometime without sex but i seriously doubt that it is %18.Most women don't even count blowjobs and the like as having sex

less then 5 % , she just has to go on tinder or SM ( social media ) and ask for a fuck lol ,

but woman want money for sex these days , because they realized their SMV is skyhigh , bc of their hypergamy and allowing cucks

I would say maybe 1% of women do not have sex in the past year because they are retarded perhaps. Women are never honest don't forget.

Why do they blame us for the decline when women are the gate keepers of who gets it

As soon as you start injecting what you think to the graph, you twist the facts.
You can make speculations based off of it, but you cannot disregard what it says and pull stuff out of your ass.

If we assume attractiveness is distributed linearly and only ugly people dont get laid regularly;
1/10 and 2/10 cluster would equal %20 of the foid population. So "%18 of foids didnt have sex in the last year", is plausible.

Stats go against OP's sub8 meme theory agenda and thus he doesn't like it.

1/10 and 2/10 cluster would equal %20 of the foid population.
No, it wouldn't. 20% of the female population is not 2/10 or below.

If we assume attractiveness is distributed linearly and only ugly people don't get laid regularly
And it isn't distributed linearly so what's the point of your nonsense hypothetical?

When you consider the majority of the opposite sex unattractive it’s easy to not have sex.

I think it could be around that, but probably around 10-13% more like. Unlike men this number probably doesn't correlate strongly with virginity rates. They have lower libidos and want sex with chads. Not every single woman uses Tinder to easily get sex with Chads or the female user base would be higher.

So just because 18% of women didn't have sex last-year doesn't mean they're anywhere close to sexually pure in my opinion.

Voluntary celibacy. They all can get sex any moment.

18% haven't had sex with CHAD in the past year, having sex with a betabuxx or low tier normie doesn't count obviously.

This.

The key is that 18% is VOLUNTARY (and i don't believe that number either)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back