Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How many people would go to your funeral?

Disappointing

Disappointing

Not here
-
To mine i can't see more than 11 people coming. All being my immediate family. How about you?

To mine i can't see more than 11 people coming. All being my immediate family. How about you?
Hopefully none

I'd rather be cremated and erased from existence for good.

I want to be cremated and have the ashes blasted into space.

I wouldn't even go. Ain't gonna be no bitches.

Fakecel if it’s more than 5

I wonder if Oneitis will come.

In a matter of fact, there wouldnt be a funeral for me because my family is broke as fuck. and so am I.

Well, I have quite a large extended family so maybe 20 or so

The only people I could see going are my parents, my siblings wouldn't care and neither would the rest of my family. On top of that I replace social interaction with the internet so I have no friends

Just my parents and siblings. Although I wish I had no funeral and my corpse was thrown in a ditch
Also JFL this nigga got banned for getting a tinder match :feelsPop:

less than at yours
@Disappointing

Probably just my parents

You assume they would notice I'm gone

Really depends on how I die. If I rope then just my parents but if I do greatER things then nobody

Maybe 10-20. But how many would think of me often after I’m gone, lol probably zero.

like my family and 2 incel friends i got that's about it , not much to be honest

Now that my mom is dead, probably nobody

don't really give a fuck tbh all i care after my death is that i am really gone for good

Who ever the town council sends to get me buried I suppose

Only my family, maybe 1 friend if im extremely lucky

I wouldn't even be at my funeral.

I hope no one

Zero. Not even a priest or reverend would care. I'd just be thrown into the city dump and be vulture/worm food.

my immediate, adjacent remaining family members are of old age, frail, decrepit.
I wouldn't be melancholic over the small numbers of people that will be present in my funeral, rather prefered that no one see me deceased, inanimate, rigidified, gone.

My parents maybe if they're alive

My girlfriend :feelsLSD:

All these Chads :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

If I GO ER I doubt someone will attend. But if I die in a normie-honorable-way, can be some sort of 20 people, although the vast majority of them don't give af about me