Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill how many rejections you took in your bluepill old days?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
12 in my case.

Some of them were girls I tried to listen to their stupid stories for hours (a real beta tbh)

For some, I tried giving them gifts to attract their attention

Not just 12 random girls I met and asked them out after minutes or hours.. I tried everything..

how about you brothers?

i was doing the rejections

I was too high inhib to approach foids, tbh.

I was too high inhib to approach foids, tbh.
same, i could just see the looks of disgust and the signs that they wanted to get away from me aka no eye contact, one worded answers etc, no reason to put myself through a rejection when I have a mirror or until I eventually get a surgery

zero

i have never ever approached a foid or hit on a foid... NEVER IN MY 28 YEARS OF LIFE HAVE I EVER APPROACHED ANY FEMALE.

0 I never was rejected because I never approached or been approached. I knew I was ugly since I was a kid so I never bothered.

@Personalityinkwell

zero

i have never ever approached a foid or hit on a foid... NEVER IN MY 28 YEARS OF LIFE HAVE I EVER APPROACHED ANY FEMALE.

Its your personality :soy:

approx 350 (minor) during PUA and several Dozens more others. I think approx 400 in total.
Most of this forum are chads compared to my sub-human looks.

I've never felt romantic rejection, as I've never been able to get close enough to a female for a relationship to even be mentioned.

If you consider redpill to be a part of bluepill, then hundreds and hundreds

Its your personality :soy:

clearly according to IT, im a creepy pervert who knows no boundaries... BY NEVER EVER EVEN SPEAKING TO FOIDS

same, i could just see the looks of disgust and the signs that they wanted to get away from me aka no eye contact, one worded answers etc, no reason to put myself through a rejection when I have a mirror or until I eventually get a surgery
Exactly, approaching is futlie, if a girl never gave you any IOI's.

If I recall that correctly, approximately 21 or 22. Interestingly though, remember one occasion when I asked a girl out, was rejected obviously for she said she had a bf, and in 4 days I figured out that my buddy who had never met her before fucked her in the first day he met her. After that shit I finally decided to put up.

Last edited:
I've never felt romantic rejection, as I've never been able to get close enough to a female for a relationship to even be mentioned.
My grades at school were the only reason why females were letting me approach them
If I recall that correctly, approximately 21 or 22. Interestingly though, remember one occasion when I asked a girl out, was rejected obviously for she said she had a bf, and in 4 days I figured out that my body who had never met her before fucked her in the first day he met her. After that shit I finally decided to put up.
tough :(

I've tried starting conversations many times with open ended questions. For example I ask, 'how was your weekend'.. 'good'. Then I ask 'what did you get up to on the weekend?'. At best every girl says 'nothing'. But most just leave quickly either saying nothing, or say 'umm I have to go'.

I asked out every girl in my 6th grade class. They all rejected me

I've tried starting conversations many times with open ended questions. For example I ask, 'how was your weekend'.. 'good'. Then I ask 'what did you get up to on the weekend?'. At best every girl says 'nothing'. But most just leave quickly either saying nothing, or say 'umm I have to go'.
exactlyyyy the same for meee!!!
I asked out every girl in my 6th grade class. They all rejected me
fuck!! I got rejected by 3 girls of my class in my last year of high school
a couple dozen. approached at college parties and at the mall lol
tough balls!

Last edited:
I’ve had some moments seeing a chad doing the same shit, I think everyone knows how that went afterwards.

I’ve had some moments seeing a chad doing the same shit, I think everyone knows how that went afterwards.

Ya the girls giggling and laughing right away, leaning into him. And girls coming up to him and just going on and on talking telling him about all sorts of things even when he isn't saying much.

never bcus I wasn't even given the chance

never bcus I wasn't even given the chance
Look at all the foids gathering around me, you inkwells are just losers

Ya the girls giggling and laughing right away, leaning into him. And girls coming up to him and just going on and on talking telling him about all sorts of things even when he isn't saying much.
just approach bro

Last edited:
like 10 I think and then i became blackpilled

Many of them, the rejection pill hits brutally

Twice tbh but i was more "redpilled" than bluepilled, i thought that personality was the most important and u needed to act confident yadda yadda

15-20 can't remember all of them

0. I did not approach.