Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How many showers do you think it will take for this gigamanlet to get laid?

1200px-Infinite.svg.png

2 or 3 and he will start seeing improvements. Add a haircut to that and some hobbies and I'd wager he'll get a gf in no time

not enough water in the world

unironically mogs me
@RREEEEEEEEE this giga manlet mog u as well? f

Last edited:
I don't know, but bbcmogs me.

Height doesn't matter so 0.

He can't even Gimlimaxx and get Galadriel as his mommy gf.

He goes to the gym and does boxing. Manlets should gymmaxx but at his height it's like... why even bother? A single kick from an average size male will kill him.

You severely underestimate the power of BBC halo.
unironically mogs me
@RREEEEEEEEE this giga manlet mog u as well? f
If you edit a post and then tag me, I won't be notified ---- but yeah, he actually does mog me. I'd trade places with him instantly.

Tyrone midget, mogs me so fucking hard. I don't think he needs to shower at all, should pheromone-maxx unironically, some delusional foid will swallow him whole before the day is over. Fuck everything.

I just wonder, how long will he fly if a 6'8'' tyrone kicked him?

Why even do box at that height jfl

All of the showers.

That's just sad. If that were me I'd have roped long long ago.

see inkler he has a hobby, im sure plenty of women are lining up to date him :soy:

Again, you underestimate the power of BBC halo.
Think of this physically, this dude is like around 3 -4 feet tops. Let’s say his leg is a foot long. That means his dick only has potential of being <ft long. Realistically I wouldn’t think his dick is bigger than any trucels

Think of this physically, this dude is like around 3 -4 feet tops. Let’s say his leg is a foot long. That means his dick only has potential of being <ft long. Realistically I wouldn’t think his dick is bigger than any trucels
But don't you know how huge even a 5 inch dick would look on that guy?!