Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme How many showers should i take to ascend?

How many showers a day?

Votes: 8 16.7%

Votes: 5 10.4%

Votes: 13 27.1%
  • It's already over buddy boyo

Votes: 35 72.9%

• Total voters
allbluee

allbluee

Slowly fading away
-
Pls tell me. Some people in reddit told me that i should take a shower but i guess i didn't ascend.. :/ do i need more shower?

I feel gross if I don't shower everyday. Especially if I don't do it in the morning, long hair and all.

You can never shower enough

just stop showering boyo, goblinmaxx

A shower of bullets

You don´t ascend just by showering, are you low IQ?
Also everyone should shower everyday, I do it everyday after breakfast. Personal hygiene is very important in my book.

Stay under shower for next 100 days continuously. If you get out of it for any reason,even for an instant, you didn't try. Go get a haircut btw.

always cold ones, so you have somethign to do except your so used to it that its beginns to be low inhib, just yo cold and? im used to that already

You don´t ascend just by showering, are you low IQ?
Also everyone should shower everyday, I do it everyday after breakfast. Personal hygiene is very important in my book.

>You don´t ascend just by showering, are you low IQ?

I see who is low iq here if this isn't meant sarcastic
A shower of bullets

:feelsmega:

I laughed harder than I should have. And showers will only help a make a filthy homeless Chad look better. Somehow normans don't understand that

How many? All of them. Just try to showermaxx.

showering too much isnt good for your skin

If you aren't taking one long continuous shower throughout the day its fucking over

5 sets of 10 showers. If not = volcel.

Normie confuscious say it's not the number of showers you take but the quality of showers you take.

showering too much isnt good for your skin
Cope. You are volcel if you don’t take at least 10 showers per day. Moreover, living in the shower cabin is the best solution to cure our problems.

At least once in an hour, so 24 times in a day. I don't see 24 on your voting list.

Try a Jamaican shower

Cope. You are volcel if you don’t take at least 10 showers per day. Moreover, living in the shower cabin is the best solution to cure our problems.
I take 1 shower every week

2 showers a day,14 per week and you should be looking like chad in no time.

How long is your hair?

BUMP
Images 5

I only shower after I masturbate

Add another option to the list:

ALL OF THEM :lul:

take minimum of 69 a day but do this in conjunction with beeing yourself and youre guaranteed to score a victorias secret model within a week

showering is a cope
it's over for hygenecels

take minimum of 69 a day but do this in conjunction with beeing yourself and youre guaranteed to score a victorias secret model within a week
You forgot the two hour bath in self-hatred.

Yes and be sure to drink 6 liters of water as well to be urself.

Be yourself and shower atleast 10 times a day

3 per day minimum

theres not enough water in the world