Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many theaters do you think will get shot when the Joker movie is released?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I'm not saying it will definitly happen, it may be 0, BUUUUUT in the scenario that people are jsut so C:feelsohh:R:dab:A:feelsohgod:Z:feelshaha:Y these days, how many theatERs you think are gonna get shot?

It's not a threath or anything I'm just curious if people think this will happen or not.

none but deserved to all who go see if does happen

Hopefully 1 and I'm there to get shot in the face.

Hopefully some ricecel goes ER in the next room over while some RomCom is playing...

It happened in a theater playing one of the other batman movies :worryfeels:

Idk but maybe can happen.

If it happens, we'll get the blame EVEN WHEN the faggot is from cucktears

Probably some antifa feminist cuck soyboy will try to shoot one up but fail because all the oestrogen in his system will stop him from aiming sufficiently.

Enough that I won’t be seeing that movie in a theater. I’ll wait for dvd. :feelstrash:

Not enough Chads and Stacys that's for sure.

If you ask me to estimate probability, then i'd say it's insignificantly low.

almost none, virtually no chance that anything significant or remarkable will occur; what there may be are "inspirations", and maybe there's an advertisement that expects it, so it's uncertain

Omw 2 go check out da new joker movi.. anybody tryna come.........?1
D2B92A83 8CE0 4F27 8A4D 9E738E42C592

I'm going to watch this in the cinema when it comes out on 4th October

JFL 0. Incels definitely wouldn't shoot it up.

I was thinking about this myself.

"All I have are negative thoughts..."

Great line from the trailer. Made me want to watch it. But then I thought - I am not opposed to dying (in fact I might welcome it), but do I really want to die getting gunned down by some sperg in a Joker movie theater?

I will wait until a few weeks after it opens then go to one of the empty 11:30 PM weeknight showings. Always quiet. Always cozy. Should be peaceful.

God I hope it's alot

At least one in Colorado

Nothing is going to happen. Only the usual clump of SJWs is whining about it, because the movie defeats their preconceived, unnuanced notion that all lonely men are evil losers with no capacity to change.

I'm not saying it will definitly happen, it may be 0, BUUUUUT in the scenario that people are jsut so C:feelsohh:R:dab:A:feelsohgod:Z:feelshaha:Y these days, how many theatERs you think are gonna get shot?

It's not a threath or anything I'm just curious if people think this will happen or not.
I think zero but I hope for many.

Sorry, I think no theatERs will get shot at all, for two reasons.
  1. It's too predictable
  2. There are movies that deserve an ER more than this one and there are bettER places to shoot up than a cinema. Kinda sad that someone would want to kill the other visitors. Take it to school, god dammit.

I think 2 theaters will get shot and other places as well, this will be one movie to remember, it's time boys,

it's not about sex, it's about sending a message

Sorry, I think no theatERs will get shot at all, for two reasons.
  1. It's too predictable
  2. There are movies that deserve an ER more than this one and there are bettER places to shoot up than a cinema. Kinda sad that someone would want to kill the other visitors. Take it to school, god dammit.

Absolutely none, jfl at the media and twitter hysteria around it
Well the army seems to disagree with you folks :dab::dab::dab::dab:

The (((army))). I just purchased my ticket, [LifeFuel] :feelsautistic:
No, I won't be packing heat, boyos.
I can't buy the tickets yet in any cinema near me, but I'll probably get them tomorrow (you can only buy tickets one week in advance)

None. But If something does happen we'll know it had to be staged.

One, the one the cia orchestrate to get more gun control & paint incels as white nutjob nazi active shooters.

I prefer a nuclear strike on west but someone going ER is always fun to watch

None. I don't even want it to happen since some incels might watch it alone. I hope (in GTA 4) that it inspires some incels to go ER though (in GTA 4)

at least 1 will is my prediction.

None. Only if it will be inside job.

FBIcels, I am looking at you right now. Don't kill innocent people just to push your political propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.