Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How many times have you written a suicide note?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date

How many times have you written a suicide note? (Not actually comitted it)

Votes: 47 71.2%
  • 1-3

Votes: 19 28.8%
  • 5-7

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7-10

• 10-15

• 15+

• Total voters
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Just wondering. Me probably 3 times in the past year or a maybe little less. Dunno.

I think in my head about what I would say if I did one but I've never written one

Never tbh. Have nothing 2 say

Don’t think I’d leave one to be honest. No point.

Don’t think I’d leave one to be honest. No point.
I’d leave one just because it’s that small redpill / bluepill in the back of my mind that makes me think some ppl would care at least somewhat

I never did. What's the point?

I just ask not to let my family attend my funeral because I hate them

I’d leave one just because it’s that small redpill / bluepill in the back of my mind that makes me think some ppl would care at least somewhat
I doubt anyone outside of my close family cares about me

Call me fakecel but never did

I wrote one when I was sixteen after finishing hs and guess what I'm still fucking alive

I've never done that, just thought about it

Not gonna write a note, too cringey

never actually written one but i've done the thing where I'll put on Word and just start typing my final thoughts. always end up getting on a good roll but something always comes up so i just close without saving.

if i ever did legit sit down and write my final death note I feel I have a good 60% of it down from memory alone. i have very specific phrases i want to use and certain things i want to bring up in my last note. The hard part, for me, is that you cannot convey tone in a letter (at least I cant) so some parts make me sound like a huge asshole or a real bitch depending on how you read it. Like, for example, in this one sentence I have I want to tell my parents they failed me and ruined my childhood which made me the loser and failure that I am today. This failure on their part to do a decent parenting job caused me to live a life of misery and kill myself. But the words I used either sound like I'm just bitching or if I'm accusing them of murdering me depending on how you take some of the words. I got kicked out of college so my vocabulary isn't extensive as it should be so that's just another reason why I have trouble actually finalizing my death note.

Another thing I'm on the fence about is saying certain things. Like....for example I'm not religious so I never went to Confession. Certain people have a weight on their shoulders and need to tell someone. I don't talk to anybody so I have nobody to tell. I'm 50/50 on the fence if I should air out some things I did in my past. On one hand I want to come clean and at least tell somebody since it has been eating me up inside BUT on the other hand a lot of that shit is illegal and despicable and once my parents read it they will probably be glad I killed myself and disown me postmortem. Then they'd have to burn the letter so no cops read it.

AND THEN there is the whole, "Do I kill myself in silence or do I go out with a bang?" argument. There is this bullshit thing on social media where everyone likes to tell people that are suicidal that they should just drop everything that is hurting them and just go and take a vacation. Re-calibrate. Find out what you really want in life and pursue that goal. It sounds great. It makes for great images. But it's all bullshit for people like us. Us incels. Because a vacation requires money which I don't have. A vacation alone is fucking pathetic and I have no friends so that is useless. And my whole misery comes from I don't have and have never gotten any pussy in my life. Especially nice, fresh, ripe pussy that every man deserves. So I can't just go out and "seize the day!" I mean I could but that's rape and that decision I am also 50/50 on the fence about. I mean...why not? But then you go back and forth with yourself on the topic and don't get anywhere.

If there was a button that would obliterate me with a single press and I wouldn't have to do anything else I'd gladly press that button but suicide, in and of itself, is a really big ordeal that I'm too lazy and indecisive to actually go through with.

That's a sign you're not going to do it. If I ever roped I would not leave a note.

I’ve written two drafts, one in February and one in October.

I don’t even know what i’d put on mine... maybe all the passwords to my game accounts so whoever finds them can play on them

I've attempted suicide a few times in my life (dumb kid who thought his body was far more delicate than it really was), and not once have I left a suicide note. I think if your death doesn't make its own statement, you had so little value in life that nothing you say in death could ever matter.

Never, I won't let a note thats gay as fuck, but I already started to give hints so when I rope they will remember

i believe once or twice
but im pretty sure i settled on making a vlog instead

I once send an email a long time ago to sometime I know saying that I was going to stand in front of a car and die

idk if i'd even make a suicide note if i was gonna rope.

Why would I make a suicide note lol

I will never rope
cope till I die

I have it was like 10 pages iicrc

I wrote a suicide note on my old laptop. I hope I can find my old hard drive in case that is used against me.

None, thank god.