Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many Tinder matches do you think the incel/average/above-average/chad has on a week?

• Thread starter PeruvianBluesMan
  • Start date
P

PeruvianBluesMan

Banned
-
Random question
My guess is

Incel : 0-1
average : 2-4
above-average/looksmaxxed : 5-9
Chad: 20-30

Incel - 0
Average - 0
Above average - 2
Chad - 100

Incel - 0
Average 0 maybe 1 snapchat thot
Above Average 2
Chad 500

Incel 0
Average 0
Above average 1 (landwhale)
Chad 900

incel - 0
average - 0-1
above average - 1-3
chad - 20-30

no that's incel thinking, chad gets wayyy more than that, remember he gets all the women we aren't getting

This question depends on how high you set the radius. But the math works such, that for people as ranked between 0 and 100%, about every 15% your amount of matches doubles, at the top and bottom 10% that math doesn't work out anymore tho, it goes even worse than exponential.
The difference between the top and the bottom is about 2 orders of magnitude

Incidentally, the difference between the average male normie and the average female is 4 orders of magnitude. That's how far the SMV of females is apart.

Incel: 0
Average: 0
Above Average: 4
Gigachad: 100

Incel: -1
Average: 0-1
Above average: 2-3
Chad: 30-40

no that's incel thinking, chad gets wayyy more than that, remember he gets all the women we aren't getting
I have made Chadfish accounts several times. The idea that Chad is getting 500 matches a week is ridiculous unless you literally live in New York City or Tokyo or something.

I have made Chadfish accounts several times. The idea that Chad is getting 500 matches a week is ridiculous unless you literally live in New York City or Tokyo or something.
How many does he get on an average big city?

Average: 1
Above average: 1-3
Chad: 10-30

Based on Guanajuato, Mexico

incel - 0
average - 0-1
above average - 1-3
chad - 20-30
Matches don’t mean anything. The amount of matches you receive is not entirely related to your ability to actually land a date.

In a big city:

Incel : 0-3 (bots or prostitutes most of the time)
Average : 4-8
Chadlite: 10-25
Chad: 30-40

And that 1 incel match is just a bot.

This question depends on how high you set the radius. But the math works such, that for people as ranked between 0 and 100%, about every 15% your amount of matches doubles, at the top and bottom 10% that math doesn't work out anymore tho, it goes even worse than exponential.
The difference between the top and the bottom is about 2 orders of magnitude

Incidentally, the difference between the average male normie and the average female is 4 orders of magnitude. That's how far the SMV of females is apart.
High IQ, a fellow mathscel I see...

Incel: 1 (bot)
Average: 3 (oh boy!! :soy: :soy: :soy: )
Above average: 10
Chad: Every foid within his selected range

does matches equals likes on tinder?

I made a chadfish account and got one like overnight. I then deleted it after it.
does matches equals likes on tinder?
I’d imagine matches aren’t only mutual likes, so matches don’t count.

I’d imagine matches aren’t only mutual likes, so matches don’t count.
i don't get it. so ex. if ur chadfish got one like, does it mean its one match?

i don't get it. so ex. if ur chadfish got one like, does it mean its one match?
No, I didn’t like her back so I got 0 matches. It doesn’t show who likes you (unless you pay)

My gigachadfish only gets ~50. I think I'm Tindering wrong.

High IQ, a fellow mathscel I see...
I feel like Tinder isn't soul destroying once you know the numbers and why they are like that.
Some years ago I used tinder without knowing shit, and it honestly felt like I was rejected by hundreds upon hundreds of girls.

Plus.. I have an exam on multidimensional control systems tomorrow, so I can only think in math terms ATM

Random question
My guess is

Incel : 0-1
average : 2-4
above-average/looksmaxxed : 5-9
Chad: 20-30
I don't know about Tinder but I set up a fake Facebook profile a few weeks ago with a "Chad" looking guy as the profile pic to troll people and within the first 12 hours I had 2 friend requests from girls, I deleted the account after that because I was so depressed :feelsbadman: :cryfeels:

600px Distribution of Women s Likes of Men on Dating App Hinge

(excluding bots)
average: 0
above average: 1-3, usually whales
Chadlite: 10-20
Chad: 100+
GigaChad: too many

I feel like Tinder isn't soul destroying once you know the numbers and why they are like that.
Some years ago I used tinder without knowing shit, and it honestly felt like I was rejected by hundreds upon hundreds of girls.

Plus.. I have an exam on multidimensional control systems tomorrow, so I can only think in math terms ATM
Ah so I'm only a maths jedi, seems you are a wizard.
Yeah I was similar at first thought it was just brutal as fuck rejection, then you think how the algorithm works, how many impressions you get, and the selection processes of both genders it makes more sense

Ah so I'm only a maths jedi, seems you are a wizard.
Yeah I was similar at first thought it was just brutal as fuck rejection, then you think how the algorithm works, how many impressions you get, and the selection processes of both genders it makes more sense
I think most people just don't realize that as a male, your profile just doesn't get seen by many women, since women get overwhelmed with matches and messages before even swiping on 500 guys

I think most people just don't realize that as a male, your profile just doesn't get seen by many women, since women get overwhelmed with matches and messages before even swiping on 500 guys

I dont think you need to know math to be aware of that .. it's Just common sense

Incel - 0
Average - 0
Above average/looksmaxed - 6 (half of which are bots)
Chad - 300