Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How many tinder matches is required for every sexual tier of man to have?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
For truecel is 0, but how many matches for incel is not too much, for not to become nearcel tier? And how many matches necessary to get for nearcel, low and high tier normie, chadlite, chad, and gigachad? +other detais, like looks and age of matches, their race, and race of man

I, white lithuanian, got no matches in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) from 110 18-22 aged femoids I swiped right

even an account with pictures of cheeseburgers can get matches. matches dont mean shit anymore

For truecel is 0, but how many matches for incel is not too much, for not to become nearcel tier? And how many matches necessary to get for nearcel, low and high tier normie, chadlite, chad, and gigachad? +other detais, like looks and age of matches, their race, and race of man

I, white lithuanian, got no matches in lithuania (separatist part of Russia) from 110 18-22 aged femoids I swiped right
Depends how many right swipes you have.

Cheesburger mogs me in lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
5E0C556E E8CB 42D2 8E1A FC7C2086736A

mogs me to ngl

Matches do not matter. Only if you actually meet a Tinder slut and she does want to have sex with you, you are a fakecel.

Matches do not matter. Only if you actually meet a Tinder slut and she does want to have sex with you, you are a fakecel.
yeah, a lot of the matches are bots and the rest ignore you or try to get another orbiter for free food

My cheeseburger 11 cm

Matches don't mean shit cuz half of them are bots, and the rest never reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back