Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many US cities can you name?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

oGCdEDr.png

These are my results. I feel like I got a lot. Spent like an hour doing this shit.

I don't know many cities in the eastern part of the country, because I never go out there. I feel like I missed a lot of big cities out there.

Didn't link my results either because all of the super small towns I listed are near me and can get me doxxed by association lmao.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to link the test.

Last edited:
can name every country across the globe (expect some african countries)
not American cities or states though (can do a few states but only like 15 I think)

Screenshot 61

Took me about an hour. I know a lot of places near the PNW. Outside of that I know some places in Texas, near the Great Lakes, and other random places from youtube/documentaries/etc.

I think I did pretty good for not being a burger.

I don't even know the states of my country tbhngl. It doesn't have that many, I know retarded.

Over for cantfillintheblankcels.

can name every country across the globe (expect some african countries)
I read that as "can name every city across the globe" for a second and went like :feelswow: