Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How many women just want raw/ good value or do they crave the kind of chad value that comes in a perfect chad set?

What % of women can be frauded

• over 50% can be frauded with gymcel/ funnycel/ self-maxxed cel value

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over 50% or more will be inspective of chad value that he was born with, frame, sculpt of face, etc.

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
What % of women will want value that was inherent to chad, or what % of women are ok and fine iwth good vlaue that was produced form hard effort like working out, or cosmetic affect.

Or do you think most all women will want the right amount of affectation from natural genetic value.

from what I have seen they dont give shit about anything but looks, as long as chad is an asshole and treats her like shit then he qualifies

Funnycel is just cuckcel. Frauding in general will lead to a disastrous relationship. A lot of comedians get divorced from their wives.

Funnycel is just cuckcel. Frauding in general will lead to a disastrous relationship. A lot of comedians get divorced from their wives.
is that right? how do you think the interactions comes about with comedians lol.
does the novelty of comedy die down and the natural next-level wanting of the human craving mind will want for looks and not comedy.
eventually girls jsut want it all in our society.

Gymcelling is done in isolation
Looksmaxxing is done in isolation

How would these help in the status department if you have no friends or social circle whatsoever? You just become that fit guy that nobody knows.

is that right? how do you think the interactions comes about with comedians lol.
does the novelty of comedy die down and the natural next-level wanting of the human craving mind will want for looks and not comedy.
eventually girls jsut want it all in our society.
Yeah comedians are semi blackpilled, not surprising considering they basically deconstruct society's charade and make a joke about it. They know their comedy and humor is the only thing along with fame and money that gets them married to some lady in the first place. Dont know how they interact but probably by normal conversation, maybe the comedian makes her laugh for a while they're together. You're right eventually it wears down. i recall Bill Burr, a famous comedian, talking about how his wife entertained the thought about messing around with other men on some podcast, but I might be wrong.

Last edited:
Yeah comedians are semi blackpilled, not surprising considering they basically deconstruct society's charade and make a joke about it. They know their comedy and humor is the only thing along with fame and money that gets them married to some lady in the first place. Dont know how they interact but probably by normal conversation, maybe the comedian makes her laugh for a while they're together. You're right eventually it wears down. i recall Bill Burr, a famous comedian, talking about how his wife entertained the thought about messing around with other men on some podcast, but I might be wrong.
It's human nature to seek dopamine.
If anything humor will just make the more superficial/ primal stuff even more enticing overtime.
Gymcelling is done in isolation
Looksmaxxing is done in isolation

How would these help in the status department if you have no friends or social circle whatsoever? You just become that fit guy that nobody knows.
because you'd hope by the time you make good progress you'll have covered up enough insecurities that you're managing something impressive by the time you're with those people.

from what I have seen they dont give shit about anything but looks, as long as chad is an asshole and treats her like shit then he qualifies