Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How many women would you actually be willing to settle down with IF you were attractive to the vast majority of women?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is the thing, when I look around it is very rare that I see a girl that would be attractive enough to even touch, never mind settle down with IF I was attractive to women.

I'm talking if you were an 8 or 9 say. So on a regular basis women are flirting with you, giving you hints and looking at you. Women who are 8+ are also interested.

I very rarely see an 8+ girl. Most people I see are plain as hell and nothing special, men and women. But if I was an 8+ I wouldn't even give the overwhelming majority of women the time of fucking day.

The sad part about this is that even the women who are lower than a 5, 30 years older than me or hugely overweight don't even look in my direction.

Tbh it's more about personality. All women are manipulative shrews and cunts. Many of them hide it very well too. If she's nice to me and continues to be nice then I don't really mind if she's not all that attractive. But she can't be ugly either, that's the whole point of a woman, a 4 at least.

The point is moot though, no woman ever wanted to date me. And tbh by now I hate them all.

Last edited:
I wouldn't settle in this case, I would pump and dump as many girls as I can until I get tired of it. Using the power of Chad to destroy many women's lives just like they have destroyed ours.

I don't mind, as long as she's a virgin, not fat, white and at least a 4. Personality, values and purity are far more important traits to me than how they stack up in comparison with other foids lookswise

Right now as an Incel who can hopefully possibly one day become a volcel with enough maxxing, my standards are Virgin + Looksmatch, but optimally i'd want Virgin + Looksamatch + Racematch, but white women are the worst so we'll see how it goes. I guess if I was really attractive my standards wouldn't change much at all.

Tbh it's more about personality. Allwomen are manipulative shrews and cunts. Many of them hide it very well too. If she's nice to me and continues to be nice then I don't really mind if she's not all that attractive. But she can't be ugly either, that's the whole point of a woman, a 4 at least.

The point is moot though, no woman ever wanted to date me. And tbh by now I hate them all.
True bud. This is why I think child licenses should be a thing. The only 'good' women that I have came across where raised by good parents whereas the vast majority of cunts were raised by...surprise surprise, cunts.

If I will be reincarnated as a chad I will destroy as many foids lives as it's humanly possible while also helping all incel bros by organising masked sex orgies with the foids I lure with my chad persona. I would tell them all masked guests are chad too while it would be incels. At the end of it I would tell my incel bros to take off their masks JFL my dream. I wish...

it's more about personality.
This, and the problem is that I despise the "personality" of foids. Not to mention that after having been rejected by so many of them, and having been treated like shit by men as well, I hate people way too much to maintain a relationship with anyone 3D.

Also, I don't want Chad's cumdumpster, and that's all that I could realistically get at this point, even if I became substantially more attractive. You'd need to reformat my brain tbh.

Very rare. Must be cute loli

Would settle if she was 2D.

I don't care too much about looks, the two most important things in a foid to me are: virginty and devotion. In this day and age, even if you're a 10/10 Chad, you have to worry about your gf/wife cheating on you or leaving you so I'd make absolutely sure that the one I end up with wouldn't pull something like that.

My ideal foid (in terms of looks) is a homely-looking glasses-wearing brunette. I wouldn't really need a 9/10 blonde model like ER did, especially because those are uptight and selfish.