Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How many years of your life would you trade to become Chad?

No. of years

• Total voters
Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Better to live a short life as Chad than a long life as anything less

All of them take Zyzz for example he dies at the age of 22 (if i remember correctly) but he lived more in his life than most people ever will QUALITY OVER QUANTITY I´d rather live 1 day as a lion than 100 years a sheep

I would rather live 30 years as chad than 100 years as incel

10, but only if I would also have my social anxiety removed.

I would give my life for 1 day as a 16 years old chad.

If I was a Chad/Tyrone at 16, I would be okay dying at 23, just as long as I was married to my sweetheart and she was pregnant with my son.

Jonathan Joestar Style.

Assuming I'd naturally die at ~70, 30 is fair enough. Living 40 years as a Chad is definitely better than living 70 as an incel.

But only if I could begin at 10 or something. If I began now, I'd only have 10 years to enjoy and already post-prime on top of that.

I just wanna be chad and live a long time

I am mixed on this and do not know how to reply. I just want to live a nice life with no rampant hedonism.
I just wanna be chad and live a long time

I wish it were a decision I didn’t have to make

Given my lifestyle and family history, I'll probably live 85-100 years assuming I don't die in an accident, get a terminal illness, or get murdered.

That means if I give up 50 years, I'll get to be a 35-50 year old Chad.

So 50 years is a good deal.

It depends on when will I die ? If I was gonna die at 40 then 10 years is too much but if I was gonna die at 90 then I rather give 20 years I don’t want to live live beyond 70

Anything to be good looking.

Death would actually be scary as Chad; you'd have things to live for: your family, wide circle of friends, maybe a good job, responsibilities, all those things you've never tried but can, would all be factors

Death would actually be scary as Chad; you'd have things to live for: your family, wide circle of friends, maybe a good job, responsibilities, all those things you've never tried but can, would all be factors
Death is an incels best friend
464F6C62 0F6B 4174 8A8B DA96E11598E1

even rich manlet billionaires wish they were taller.

height is priceless, you cant buy GENETICS

So, for every +10 years you spend on it, you become even more handsome? I would sped everything on it to become a 6,10 feet tall, super frame, 10/10, 10/10 face god walking amongst men .Also I am so sexy I would be invincible, I cannot even die at this point.

However many, it doesn't really matter

Let's say I live till 81, which is the life expectancy where I'm from, I'm 21 now, if I'd become Chad tomorrow and I'd trade in 50 years of my life I'd still have a great life for 10 years which is basically half of my life up until now, and I could finally enjoy this existence like it was meant to be enjoyed. I envy Zyzz for being a Chad even though he died at the age of 22. I'd have chosen his life over mine.

Or in short: Better to live life for 10 years and then die than to suffer for 60 more years.

Half like in death note.

Life gets boring anyway after 30 or so, so I'd easily trade 50 years, assuming my life expectancy would be around 80-something

all of it :feelstastyman:
If I'm gonna die anyway. Might as well actually try living for once.

We ponder on the true meaning of life so hard. While Chad just lives and have fun. The irony

50+ years for me. Assuming that I'd live for 75+ years, I'll have 25 years left.

Id give 50 years away, and die at the age of 30 to instantly be a muscley chad with a driving license!

I don't know how long I'd live so I put 30 but realistically I'd happily take being a chad if I could enjoy it for 20 years then die.

Chad life or death!

All of them, dying is a good thing

Assuming I live up to 70, I’d sacrifice 10 years.