Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much are you willing to overlook a woman's views that you disagree with for

B

braincel

Banned
-
constant sex from her? Like a girl you meet and she has some views that you fundamentally hate and am against but she always sleeps with you?

Nod, smile, say "I'm sorry" often, think about ravaging her while she babbles.

I won't over look shit these sluts will never overlook my looks

I dont care about such things at all.
Who cares about her views?

I have disagreed plenty with people that I have as friends, so I wouldnt really care

hah, we're still too far away to even have to worry about that

If she is a feminist then i might not bother with her, she would break up with me pretty quick anyways.

Well, ALL women are left-wing feminists deep down. Yes, all of them. End of. Best thing to do is just try to have a sense of humor about it in my experience.

id fuck it regardless of whatever she believes in etc etc

100%, I'd date the most obnoxious man-hating feminist alive if she was DTF regularly.

braincel said:
constant sex from her? Like a girl you meet and she has some views that you fundamentally hate and am against but she always sleeps with you?
0%

Redpill Robert said:
Well, ALL women are left-wing feminists deep down. Yes, all of them. End of. Best thing to do is just try to have a sense of humor about it in my experience.

Exactly

Who gives a fuck about views? I would become a commie to fuck.

incelman said:
Who gives a fuck about views? I would become a commie to fuck.

I would pump and dump regardless, but never commit unless she is a virgin raised in a conservative household who knows her place.

You'd be surprised how many SJW/rabid feminist types take it in the ass.

I wouldn't be with her then.

People who looks at other people's views are retarded. Alt right is retarded, sjws are retarded. Why would I ever mind her views if she was giving me sex.

Pussy is pussy whether it's from an altrighter or a feminazi.

Redpill Robert said:

So if deep down all women are leftists and some men are leftists, then deep down all democratic societies should be leftist

Akarin said:
People who looks at other people's views are retarded. Alt right is retarded, sjws are retarded. Why would I ever mind her views if she was giving me sex.

I'm not taking political views into account. I'm taking religious and philosophical views into account. For example, if she's overly positive about life and is constantly saying "Cheer up, the sun's shining!"

I am certain I am capable of over looking 99% of her views for sex.

Kointo said:
I'm not taking political views into account. I'm taking religious and philosophical views into account. For example, if she's overly positive about life and is constantly saying "Cheer up, the sun's shining!"

so like every cheerful 2d girl? Hell yeah I'd take her.

i dont give a shit. im up for some hate fucking.

Akarin said:
so like every cheerful 2d girl? Hell yeah I'd take her.

Except they aren't 2d!!!1!1!

Also Kanna Kamui isn't cheerful, and neither is Kuroneko.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back