Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Much Childhood Trauma Do You Have and Did it Contribute To Your Inceldom?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

How Much Childhood Trauma Did You Have and Did That Contribute To Your Inceldom

• none, incel for other reasons

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • a little, didn't contribute

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • some, did contribute

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • a lot, did contribute

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • a huge amount, did contribute

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • living in a war zone level, did contribute

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • some didn't contribute

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Mine is pretty severe. I was both emotionally, verbally and physically abused by parents while at the same time being bullied, ostracized and betrayed by my peers for being autistic. I have complex PTSD, I think even if I were good looking it'd be very hard to maintain relationships because of my experiences.

Lots of put downs and bullying in school. I also barely passed high school causing ridicule from my parents, but teachers barely gave a shit. My mother died before I graduated. I've never really thought about how it's affected me long term.

Lots of put downs and bullying in school. I also barely passed high school causing ridicule from my parents, but teachers barely gave a shit. My mother died before I graduated. I've never really thought about how it's affected me long term.
Do you realize that it's all your fault and you are a worthless piece of trash that will never amount to anything?

I mean, I didn't watch people get slaughtered in front of me daily, which is what I would consider "living in a warzone level" but it was pretty fucking bad

I got bullied by a girl and it totally fucked me up, sexually.

many things: bullying, I was my mom's first child so she didnt know how to properly raise me and didnt let me hang out with friends and never let me be around the cool kids. my Dad almost never spent time with me also

Do you realize that it's all your fault and you are a worthless piece of trash that will never amount to anything?
Hot. As a masochist, I only wish women would pay attention to me long enough to bully or tease me.:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I mean, I didn't watch people get slaughtered in front of me daily, which is what I would consider "living in a warzone level" but it was pretty fucking bad
What's so bad about watching people get slaughtered? It would teach you important lessons such as the weakness of human attachment and rid of you empathy so you can thrive in this cruel society. Being beaten by your parents is worse than that.
I got bullied by a girl and it totally fucked me up, sexually.
femdomcel?

parents went throught brutal divorce, verbally abused by my father

Mine is pretty severe. I was both emotionally, verbally and physically abused by parents while at the same time being bullied, ostracized and betrayed by my peers for being autistic. I have complex PTSD, I think even if I were good looking it'd be very hard to maintain relationships because of my experiences.

Same here. Abused by parents AND bullied in school. No safe space for me.

As a grown adult I'm numb and get mistaken for a convicted killer.

I work around a lot of veterans with PTSD as well as ex-cons. Even a former prison guard told me how my demeanor is similar to killers he's seen in jail.

Cope, you are good looking and using your ugliness as an excuse for being a waste of space.
It's true my ugliness is my excuse for my lack of motivation and lack of motivation is the reason i don't work for anything. There's nothing to be motivated about

I suffered verbal, emotional and physical abuse by my parents. And I got bullied heavily in school for being short, skinny and quiet. I just wasn't meant for life.

I suffered verbal, emotional and physical abuse by my parents. And I got bullied heavily in school for being short and skinny. I just wasn't meant for life.
would ya look at the time
Goer

What traits do you have similar to a killer?

Numb. Little to no emotions displayed. I can go 0-180 in a short time when someone or something pisses me off. Stern stone faced demeanor most of the time.

And I laugh to dark humor. Because of that, even veterans who have been in Iraq and Afghanistan for 10+ years are afraid of me to some extent. I can tell they think I'm an unstable unpredictable person.

Little to no emotions displayed
Sounds like me, though I don't feel numb.

I can go 0-180 in a short time when someone or something pisses me off. Stern stone faced demeanor most of the time.
I don't do this unless someone screws me over.

And I laugh to dark humor.
Same, I remember one time one of my high school teachers was taking about a guy who sexually assaulted a girl by following her into the girl's bathroom and I started laughing. I got called out on it and claimed I was laughing about something else, they didn't believe me.

Would rather stay a virgin for life than get laid because I changed my sexuality, TBH. Being masochistic is more important to me than sex. Call me a volcel.

Would rather stay a virgin for life than get laid because I changed my sexuality, TBH. Being masochistic is more important to me than sex. Call me a volcel.
Why do you identify with your sexual fetishes, also if you think you have the possiblity to get laid you shouldn't be on here

Trannies, cuckolds, masochists, and femdom fetishists are all in the same category in my opinion, it's basically like a spectrum of mental illness, I call it the tranny spectrum.

Congratulations, you are well on your way to becoming a full blown tranny,

Last edited:
I can't understand...I think I'm retarded.
Go ER Eliot Rodger. The famous Santa Barbara killer and jesus christ version of inceldom

Sounds like me, though I don't feel numb.

I don't do this unless someone screws me over.

Same, I remember one time one of my high school teachers was taking about a guy who sexually assaulted a girl by following her into the girl's bathroom and I started laughing. I got called out on it and claimed I was laughing about something else, they didn't believe me.

Lol I remember a veteran coworker of mine re-enact what they do to you in the marine corps if you disrespect an officer...

Essentially you get your ass kicked and you're made to literally kiss the boots of the officer you disrespected...

I laughed so hard.

And this veteran looked at me with FEAR.

I mean like dude... You mog me and you can easily beat me in a gun duel with your 10+ years in Iraq... In hand to hand combat you'd probably kick my ass but walk away badly injured...

Why you scared of me bro? Lol

I suffered great daily verbal abuse. rarely physical abuse. lots of false promises. and had absurd expectations placed upon me

Does physical trauma in childhood count? There are two physical trauma events that directly fucked up my face. As far as other trauma, being poor and having parents yell at each other every night while I was trying to watch Space Ghost: Coast To Coast was shitty, it also sucks that they got divorced which made me more poor. Getting bullied didn't start until my teenage years so I don't know if that counts as childhood trauma.

Lol I remember a veteran coworker of mine re-enact what they do to you in the marine corps if you disrespect an officer...

Essentially you get your ass kicked and you're made to literally kiss the boots of the officer you disrespected...
LMFAO even the military realizes that the only way to get someone to respect and comply is by abusing them. Yet people claim that respect and kindness are the right way to treat people.

Last edited:
Same, I remember one time one of my high school teachers was taking about a guy who sexually assaulted a girl by following her into the girl's bathroom and I started laughing.
[Based]

I was bullied and rejected by my own father, classmates, and every girl I met. In fact, I gonna change my answer to warzone level.

I was bullied and rejected by my own father, classmates, and every girl I met. In fact, I gonna change my answer to warzone level.
It could always have been worse.

I was so traumatized growing up that I will never fully be comfortable around other people for as long as I live.

I was abused by family and bullied at school and I believe that my inceldom has something to do with my past experiences.

some, did contribute. I was bullied too

A lot. The economy of the country I was born into collapsed, and that forced my family to move 10 times within 4 countries from when I was born until I was 20. I missed a lot of developmental milestones from having to restart everything every couple of years. I have no real place to call home, and it crushes me every day.

Trauma of teen years

Foids around me like my mother and sister would always put me down and rate me brutally on the attractiveness level. I do count that as trauma because even the women who are supposed to love don't give a tiny rat's ass about your problem.

To the extreme. Very suicidal to the point where I neglected self care and neglected trying to have a social life for years. Extremely socially akward when I got to college as a result so still couldn't meet girls after clearing up my skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back