Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Much Childhood Trauma Do You Have and Did it Contribute To Your Inceldom?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

How Much Childhood Trauma Did You Have and Did That Contribute To Your Inceldom

• none, incel for other reasons

Votes: 14 12.7%
  • a little, didn't contribute

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • some, did contribute

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • a lot, did contribute

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • a huge amount, did contribute

Votes: 25 22.7%
  • living in a war zone level, did contribute

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • some didn't contribute

Votes: 3 2.7%

• Total voters
I have had several trips to the ER as a small kid, aswell as alot of bad memories with dentists(as a kid too) does that count?

what for?
Teeth.
First time was when i fell off a trike and faceplanted so hard i had to get surgery done for either my lips or gums, second time i accidentally triped and once again hit my mouth on a table.

I used to get bullied like hell (to the point I had to change schools), but I can't really blame bullies for being born with subhuman looks and being physically unattractive to women.

I have a fear of authorities or older people,fear of confrontation,I have never been able to fully relax,and have fun in my life.These are all common sypmtoms among people with alcoholic/abusive parents.Pair that up with autism and ADD and you have a mental disaster

many things: bullying, I was my mom's first child so she didnt know how to properly raise me and didnt let me hang out with friends and never let me be around the cool kids. my Dad almost never spent time with me also

Same exact situation for me. I was her first and only son so she had no idea how to raise me and just coddled me. She was emotionally, verbally, and psychologically abusive and constantly told me how disgusting and repulsive I am until I finally believed her. Father was stoic, emotionless, and always works so I never really interact with him, I just have enough surface level conversations so he can leave me alone and go back to watching CNN. He never physically put his hands on me like my mom but he was intimidating as fuck as a child. One time I broke something by mistake and when I realized he was coming home I sprinted to the nearest table and hid under there for 2 hours. When I came out he says "I don't know why you were hiding underneath there, I am not going to hurt you". He's also a massive gas lighter as well. I like to think the reason why I'm such a pushover has a lot to do with me keeping my mouth shut in fear of my parents. Other part is genetics maybe since my father exhibits "antisocial behavior"?

In terms of never going out I believe it had something to do with my social anxiety ie never being properly socialized because my mom would never let me play with the neighborhood kids. Mom forced me to stay in the house a lot and I missed out on a lot of normie "milestones" like going on dates, first kiss, learning how to ask a girl out and going out with the boys. When you're a little kid you don't overanalyze the shit out of things and just talk to people. In middle school you start paying attention to things. Middle is where the bullying, social ostracism, etc. really took a toll on me and cemented my "reserved", quiet, reluctant, conflict-avoiding personality.

Tl;Dr I agreed with him, middle school bullying as well as my shitty home situation contributed to solidifying my shy, pushover, personality.

Last edited:
LMFAO you call that an abusive childhood, you wuss.

Did you even read the entire thing or did you just skim past everything else? You realize that non-physical abuse is a thing right?

Mine is pretty severe. I was both emotionally, verbally and physically abused by parents while at the same time being bullied, ostracized and betrayed by my peers for being autistic. I have complex PTSD, I think even if I were good looking it'd be very hard to maintain relationships because of my experiences.

Yes

Did you even read the entire thing or did you just skim past everything else? You realize that non-physical abuse is a thing right?
You seem like a woman who claims her normie ex-husband was emotionally abusive while dating a physically abusive chad, JFL.

Molested when I was 9 or 10. Brother used to beat the shit out of me too, not even out of just minor sibling conflict, he actually did some pretty bad shit.

Born with a physical disability that ostracized me from soyciety (hunchback). Habitually abused by my father sexually, physically, emotionally. Identified patient and emotionally abused by mother with Munchausen syndrome. Put on jewpills pre-puberty which fucked with my hormones (lithium induced gyno). Father was nuts to the point of terrorizing me, punching holes in the wall right next to my head, kicking down doors, throwing random shit at me, slamming me against the wall, spitting in my face, that sorta thing.

Malnutrition, parents barely fed me except for shit food like Totino's pizza rolls. Severe neglect, poverty-like conditions due to parents' mental illness. I would wear the same clothes for weeks, unwashed because there was nothing else. Stank, bullied. Life was hell both at home and at school. Parents never cleaned, had black mold from flood damage in the bathroom and the wall next to the mattress on the floor with no sheets I slept on as a kid. Chronic respiratory issues (coughing blood). Blackpilled at a very early age. Have CPTSD, severe depression. Getting older makes you number, which is good.

I could write a novel detailing the trauma I went through. My Dad esp. fucked me up. It's why I get peeved when folks here say mentalcels can't exist. Or when IT makes it out like we're a bunch of entitled narcissists. It's the same old shit like when I got bullied and beat up, them screaming "you think you're better than me?!" I had a lot going for me as a child and had I been born in the right conditions and far away from my bio parents, I might have had a chance. Existence is cruel.

I will say this though: there are plenty of people who came out of more fucked up situations than me and seem to function in soyciety, get relationshits, jobs, and so on. I think there's some credibility to the HSP (highly sensitive person) diagnosis but I also think intelligence and looks play a role. The people who are usually high functioning seem to be low IQ, good looking, and not HSP. I was HSP from the beginning and my intelligence put a target on my back, bullies felt threatened and chose to abuse.

Last edited:
I would not repeat my childhood, even if you'd pay me. I'm envious of people that look back at their childhood with nostalgia, longing, and happiness.

When I think about my childhood, I relive horrors.

Satan Bishop

Life wasn’t easy.

no shit man , this can't be true come on , please be larping
I wish it wasn't true. Abuse is real despite femoids cheapening by claiming they just got out of an abusive relationshit with their bad boy Chad bf. It's usually the young boys that go unnoticed (see catholic church). If I was a woman people would give a shit.

By the time I was 18 I lived in 4 different countries and moved 10 times total. Thus I was never really able to blend into any culture, and have no long term relationships in an alien land. The thoughts of this repeat in my mind everyday and I have never been able to get over it. My parents abandoned their entire family in my home country for the "American dream". Some of my grandparents died in insane asylums, discarded like trash. These things weigh heavy on my mind, and I am now a very neurotic and unstable person.

Growing up with Motor Tics and Stuttering took a huge toll on me

I had a lot and it makes me hate the world.

That's extremely fucked up, how do you cope?
Drinking. Meds. Disassociating. Therapy for the PTSD and other things I got going on mentally. Been in and out of the hospital many times. Electroconvulsive Therapy. Tried Personalized Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation. Ketamine. Boxing. Powerlifting. Eating disorders. Biking every waking hour. Self harm. I'm sure there's more.

I still get flashbacks and night terrors. If I drink too much I wake up screaming and might unintentionally punch what's next to me (my dog, unfortunately). You get number with age. Hopefully my dad will die soon, he's pretty old. I should probably go back to a support group. heard microdosing mushrooms or lysergi research chems can help.

Last edited:
Pretty much none, however, everyday since puberty has been hell :reeeeee:

Born with a physical disability that ostracized me from soyciety (hunchback). Habitually abused by my father sexually, physically, emotionally. Identified patient and emotionally abused by mother with Munchausen syndrome. Put on jewpills pre-puberty which fucked with my hormones (lithium induced gyno). Father was nuts to the point of terrorizing me, punching holes in the wall right next to my head, kicking down doors, throwing random shit at me, slamming me against the wall, spitting in my face, that sorta thing.

Malnutrition, parents barely fed me except for shit food like Totino's pizza rolls. Severe neglect, poverty-like conditions due to parents' mental illness. I would wear the same clothes for weeks, unwashed because there was nothing else. Stank, bullied. Life was hell both at home and at school. Parents never cleaned, had black mold from flood damage in the bathroom and the wall next to the mattress on the floor with no sheets I slept on as a kid. Chronic respiratory issues (coughing blood). Blackpilled at a very early age. Have CPTSD, severe depression. Getting older makes you number, which is good.

I could write a novel detailing the trauma I went through. My Dad esp. fucked me up. It's why I get peeved when folks here say mentalcels can't exist. Or when IT makes it out like we're a bunch of entitled narcissists. It's the same old shit like when I got bullied and beat up, them screaming "you think you're better than me?!" I had a lot going for me as a child and had I been born in the right conditions and far away from my bio parents, I might have had a chance. Existence is cruel.

I will say this though: there are plenty of people who came out of more fucked up situations than me and seem to function in soyciety, get relationshits, jobs, and so on. I think there's some credibility to the HSP (highly sensitive person) diagnosis but I also think intelligence and looks play a role. The people who are usually high functioning seem to be low IQ, good looking, and not HSP. I was HSP from the beginning and my intelligence put a target on my back, bullies felt threatened and chose to abuse.
im sorry for what you went thru fren, that sounds terrible :cryfeels:

Do you still live with him? Otherwise how do you maintain a job and manage to live independently, with this serious condition?

My life story is almost identical to his, except for the sexual abuse

I cut him off in my mid twenties or so. I get mommybuxx between sporadic employment. Oddly, I had a period in my life where I was relatively stable and had a career, but it all ended with a mental breakdown I still haven't fully recovered from. I got denied for NEETbuxx when I applied for it a couple times. They used that period of stable employment to turn me down. I guess I coulda took it to a judge but I got discouraged and gave up.
im sorry for what you went thru fren, that sounds terrible :cryfeels:
thanks man. we all suffer one way or another. hope you're doing well.

My dad caused a lot of trauma on me and im glad hes a old dead ass fuck about to die from bunge drinking

I can't really blame bullies for being born with subhuman looks
No. It may not be your fault for looking ugly, but people who treat you badly because of it are in the wrong.

No. It may not be your fault for looking ugly, but people who treat you badly because of it are in the wrong.
They are, but I think it's completely unrelated to the fact that I'm involuntary celibate.

If anything, if I got bullied as a chad, some foid would step up in my defense and even try to befriend me.

They are, but I think it's completely unrelated to the fact that I'm involuntary celibate.

If anything, if I got bullied as a chad, some foid would step up in my defense and even try to befriend me.
I think I misunderstood what you wrote. I thought what you meant was that you can't blame bullies for treating you badly, because looking ugly makes them want to bully you. But you didn't actually mean that and that's good.

I think I misunderstood what you wrote. I thought what you meant was that you can't blame bullies for treating you badly, because looking ugly makes them want to bully you. But you didn't actually mean that and that's good.
Being ugly does make bullying more commonplace and that sucks psychologically. But I realize that thinking I'm Incel over psychological reasons is cope. I'm Incel because I'm physically unattractive to women and that's it.

I got bullied a lot, but none of those bullyings made permanent damage to my face in such a way that made me physically unattractive to females. I was born unattractive and that's it, no amount of social interaction was determinant for making women avoid me.

Dad cheated on mom when I was 10. He was a really good dad through out the 10 years he was in my life, and when he cheated and my mom found out, she divorced him and it devastated me. He was basically out of my life from that point on. I started gaining weight and got into an extremely toxic friend group who bullied me verbally. But they were all I had. I started to become morbidly obese, and with my “friends” always putting me down and making fun of me, my self esteem was close to none. So much self shame. Even to this day. I eventually had one final falling out with them, and I decided to leave them and go solo, as I had no one else. I’ve lost the weight, but I’m now 21, a giga virgin, no social circles, and I’m posting on .co

it’s over :feelsrope:

None of course. Volcel if it did unless your truama was physical like an accident that broke your jaw or something.
My dad caused a lot of trauma on me and im glad hes a old dead ass fuck about to die from bunge drinking
Pussy
Dad cheated on mom when I was 10. He was a really good dad through out the 10 years he was in my life, and when he cheated and my mom found out, she divorced him and it devastated me. He was basically out of my life from that point on. I started gaining weight and got into an extremely toxic friend group who bullied me verbally. But they were all I had. I started to become morbidly obese, and with my “friends” always putting me down and making fun of me, my self esteem was close to none. So much self shame. Even to this day. I eventually had one final falling out with them, and I decided to leave them and go solo, as I had no one else. I’ve lost the weight, but I’m now 21, a giga virgin, no social circles, and I’m posting on .co

it’s over :feelsrope:
Pussy
By the time I was 18 I lived in 4 different countries and moved 10 times total. Thus I was never really able to blend into any culture, and have no long term relationships in an alien land. The thoughts of this repeat in my mind everyday and I have never been able to get over it. My parents abandoned their entire family in my home country for the "American dream". Some of my grandparents died in insane asylums, discarded like trash. These things weigh heavy on my mind, and I am now a very neurotic and unstable person.
Pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back