Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much cope does everyone here go through everyday ?

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
It's really hard to care about fucking anything knowing the black pill knowing my situation knowing what my fate is it's a bitter pill to swallow.

Here are my daily copes.

looksmax.org at lunch when i'm at a educational institution.

YouTube at home.

Incels.co.

And so far that is literally all i do tbqh their copes but they help me fucking cope tbqh

I used to cope with alcohol until I had to give it up, now I'm in rehab my copes are mainly just finding dark/ironic entertainment in the sheer abject misery of the place. Especially as 90% of the patients in here are Manlets who got cucked by their foid and turned to drugs/alcohol, and are now complete Mentalcel messes.

I used to cope with alcohol until I had to give it up, now I'm in rehab my copes are mainly just finding dark/ironic entertainment in the sheer abject misery of the place. Especially as 90% of the patients in here are Manlets who got cucked by their foid and turned to drugs/alcohol, and are now complete Mentalcel messes.

Brutal adult pill

Wageslave job that has no foids or requiring any interaction with a foid. Afterwards I go home, not in any particlar order - play vidya, read some Dharma, might have a fap to a solo vid n go to sleep.

Wageslave job that has no foids or requiring any interaction with a foid. Afterwards I go home, not in any particlar order - play vidya, read some Dharma, might have a fap to a solo vid n go to sleep.

Reilgion cope i guess we all got to do what it takes tbqh

many hours of book coping

Reilgion cope i guess we all got to do what it takes tbqh
It really is tbh, there is more to life than worldly desires, but i don't say it in the way that pretends one's physiological/biological needs/desires can be ignoredly entirely.

I'm now reading the Bodhicaryāvatāra or in english, A Guide to the Bodhisattva's Way of Life by Shantideva.

Last edited:
Here and lurking around the internet and sleeping

Escapism, larping via daydreams, and end the day with heavy gaming and alcohol.
Waaaah waaaaah waaaaaah my girlfriend cheated on me. BoohOOOOOoOoOooOO my life is so hard

I hate normshits and immensely enjoy their pain

All I do is cope

I drink 3 gallons of cope everyday

Then I watch jewtube or sleep

Videogames, music, reading, incels.co

.co, youtube, gaming

Alcohol
Drugs
Smoking

Video games
Discord (3rd ban this month atm)
Music