Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much do you hate humanity?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I hate humanity so, so much that i'm a self loathing human. I hate myself for being human more than anything else, it's like self hating ethnics but more general and potent.

If i could, i would probably become the biggest hero in the history of humanity. You can't believe the amount of hatred i harbor for humanity for being evil incarnation.

As incels we aren't part of the normal human experience and aren't deserving of anything including humane treatment according to other humans, so it's not ironic for incels to hate humanity tbh

As incels we aren't part of the normal human experience and aren't deserving of anything including humane treatment according to other humans, so it's not ironic for incels to hate humanity tbh
Humans in general are shitty, even me and you, only like 0.00000001 are decent

Humans in general are shitty, even me and you, only like 0.00000001 are decent
I agree but I was saying that because incels are not considered fully human or treated that way it's not ironic for incels to proclaim that they hate humanity.

"Humans don't deserve to live!" - Megatron

I am disappointed in humanity but I dislike death tbh.

I dont really have an opinion, i can only give opinion on certain actions.

Humans created me, so i hate them with a burning fire that blazes more intensely than a thousand suns

Sleep like gorilla 1280x640

Normies are retarded.

I hate humanity to the point I would destroy it if given the chance.

I hate all forms of life, but especially humans, because they don't try to consciously destroy life despite their intelligence.

Don't forget that inceldom is present also in other animal species. Humans like to think that evil started with humanity, but the truth is that life itself is evil.
Disagreed. One can only be evil if one is aware of good and evil. Animals aren't aware of this so they can't be evil. No matter how cruel it may seem to us.

Animals have some sense of good and evil, even if way weaker than humans.

>In one experiment, hungry rhesus monkeys refused to electrically shock their fellow monkeys, even when it meant getting food for themselves. In another study, a female gorilla named Binti Jua rescued an unconscious 3-year-old (human) boy who had fallen into her enclosure at the Brookline Zoo in Illinois, protecting the child from other gorillas and even calling for human help. And when a car hit and injured a dog on a busy Chilean freeway several years ago, its canine compatriot dodged traffic, risking its life to drag the unconscious dog to safety.

>Some research suggests animals have a sense of outrage when social codes are violated. Chimpanzees may punish other chimps for violating certain rules of the social order, said Marc Bekoff, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Colorado, Boulder, and co-author of "Wild Justice: The Moral Lives of Animals" (University Of Chicago Press, 2012).

But I don't want to talk more about it. I'll just use a dictionary:

evil https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/evil
1. Intending to harm; malevolent.

It doesn't require any consciousness of good and evil.
They all did that just based on instincts and tribalism, not a sense of good and bad.

Humans are subhuman. The meaning of life is create more life, our brains and life are hardwired through years of biological adaption to self-propogate, so much so that its worth more our own lives. Our genes are a virus that perpetuates misery. Death is the natural state of existence as described by the ultimate villain in this rpg I played. But I believe with enough friends and respect from people and complete seperatism from women and normies one can attain a state of (VERY) fragile enlightenment and continue breathing as a incel on automode. But its a cope

Humans are subhuman. The meaning of life is create more life, our brains and life are hardwired through years of biological adaption to self-propogate, so much so that its worth more our own lives. Our genes are a virus that perpetuates misery. Death is the natural state of existence as described by the ultimate villain in this rpg I played. But I believe with enough friends and respect from people and complete seperatism from women and normies one can attain a state of (VERY) fragile enlightenment and continue breathing as a incel on automode. But its a cope
High IQ, at this point i just want to enjoy seeing humanity suffer.

High IQ, at this point i just want to enjoy seeing humanity suffer.
I want to wipe out humanity. Not even being edgy. I believe in omnicide wholeheartedly. Omnicidalists are the ultimate villain in every classic story, and the ultimate villain are always ugly and ther backstory is one of being bullied and socially ostracized and metamorphing into omnicidal anti-soycial agents. Chad who tramples over everybody, and kills ""bad"" people randomly in the movie by the 1000s is praised as the hero and dicks every bitch

Animals have some sense of good and evil, even if way weaker than humans.

>In one experiment, hungry rhesus monkeys refused to electrically shock their fellow monkeys, even when it meant getting food for themselves. In another study, a female gorilla named Binti Jua rescued an unconscious 3-year-old (human) boy who had fallen into her enclosure at the Brookline Zoo in Illinois, protecting the child from other gorillas and even calling for human help. And when a car hit and injured a dog on a busy Chilean freeway several years ago, its canine compatriot dodged traffic, risking its life to drag the unconscious dog to safety.

>Some research suggests animals have a sense of outrage when social codes are violated. Chimpanzees may punish other chimps for violating certain rules of the social order, said Marc Bekoff, an evolutionary biologist at the University of Colorado, Boulder, and co-author of "Wild Justice: The Moral Lives of Animals" (University Of Chicago Press, 2012).

But I don't want to talk more about it. I'll just use a dictionary:

evil https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/evil
1. Intending to harm; malevolent.

It doesn't require any consciousness of good and evil.
But don't yall science folks say that monkeys are our ape cousins or something. Which means that of course these animals might exhibit it but other animals such as deers, snakes, etc can't.

I hate everyone else as much as I hate myself

I hate everyone else as much as I hate myself
Sure but even if there is nothing about your subhuman ass that's loveable, be good to yourself because your awareness lives in your fucking head and needs power and comfort. Rape people you hate for the mere fact they are people you hate

Suiciding is the most cucked thing you can do when you can at least ruin the lives of people who hurt you before you do it. But then again, its better to just believe in Jesus and hope for the best and avoid the potential of hell

I want to wipe out humanity. Not even being edgy. I believe in omnicide wholeheartedly. Omnicidalists are the ultimate villain in every classic story, and the ultimate villain are always ugly and ther backstory is one of being bullied and socially ostracized and metamorphing into omnicidal anti-soycial agents. Chad who tramples over everybody, and kills ""bad"" people randomly in the movie by the 1000s is praised as the hero and dicks every bitch
Me too, you can't imagine the hatred i harbor for every human on earth

I hate all forms of life, but especially humans, because they don't try to consciously destroy life despite their intelligence.

Don't forget that inceldom is present also in other animal species. Humans like to think that evil started with humanity, but the truth is that life itself is evil.

It isn't so much hate rather than disappointment. Growing up one gets fed all these lofty moral ideals, only to find out that most people fail miserably at living up to those ideals, or, what's worse, don't even try.

I don't like humans esp the female ones.

I hate Humanity. I’m a staunch misanthrope again.

Shoot a 2 stage cyclonic torpedo into this planet and just kill us all tbh