Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much do you report posts, if at all?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I've only done it twice, i reported that fag @Social Outcast and @blockhead24 saying he was a LARP, which was about two months before he was banned for LARPing.

Maybe once a day, if I see something that constitutes a brag or a personal attack. I usually hold off on low effort unless it details a thread or is shit shitposting.

I report really rarely.

I never report posts tbh

Just one time.

Once before I think for a bragging thread, maybe twice but both braggers, I hate braggers.

Very rarely

reporting is low T

Never, freedom of speech in front of anything even death corpses.

Never reported :/

never reported one post in my entire time here

Whenever I see content that breaks the rules, but that’s pretty rarely, the staff does a good job of keeping that stuff at bay. I barely see a rule breaking thread last more than 30 minutes. Most of what I do report are either bragging or gay/trap posts.

I don't like reporting, even if it's a cuck I would rather prove them wrong with facts and logic

i only report bluepills and trannyshit
I usually hold off on low effort unless it details a thread or is shit shitposting.
pls mr. bunnyman spare me. i'm one of the good goys :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

Never. I’m not a faggot

795285AE 4E0E 43A2 BC26 46B495C400FB
= bro (not a snitch bitch)

Once like 3 months ago
Thats it

Just once or twice my whole time here.

Occasionally I get a warning for something I see another person doing but I never narc on them. I ain’t no snitch.

I've never reported a post. I'm not a snitch.

Only brags, cherrypicking/bluepill posts

In all my time here I’ve never reported anyone but I’ve been tempted to do so as of late

Only brags, larping, bashing other users and whiteknighting is all I'll ever report.

i didn't even know you could report...

i am retarded