Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much do you trust psychology?

How much do you trust psychology?

• Total voters
sychology is a scam and of the devil

I trust some of it. but not most. probably 1/3-1/2 stuff I learned were on point

Psychology literally isn't a science

it's ultra cope anyway, genes and hormones are everything

psychiatry is ultra scam for sure

Last edited:
The only psychology I trust is the black pill.

Like everything else in this sick Jewish society I only trust it up to a point ie fags are still mentally ill and no amount of capitulation to big Jew and fag lobbies and or resulting social engineering will ever be able to change that.

Also you're not mentally ill or abnormal for desiring to be exclusively around only your own race to obtain a feeling of safeness and cultural solidarity ie you are actually normal despite what any sick Jew or shabbos goyim psychiatrist/psychologist might tell you to the contrary.

If you are against Christ insanity/Communism this doesn't make you a schizophrenic as Jew/shabbos goyim shrinks might say. It just means that you're normal and don't want to spend the rest of your life living in fear or crushed under some Jew tyrant's boot, etc, etc.

Psychology is the study of the soul, which comprise of one's mind, will, emotion. Biology is the study of the physical body, all the different systems in it. Music(notes and words) is the language of the soul and sometimes a treatment for it. Nutrition is a science (chemistry/biology) that sustain and treat d body. Both psychology and music are branches of exact science and have its own set of exact and immutable laws.

Can psychology help me to take back lost teen years, can help me to find cute cultured teen girls?

most psychologists are trash

i trust only my own mind and what i think is right