Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How much do you want to die?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
There's a big barrier between me and suicide, like i can't do it no matter what, even if i got paralyzed and homeless, i would still not do it. But i really, truly want to die at the same time, this is such a torture and there's no escape.

There's a big barrier between me and suicide, like i can't do it no matter what, even if i got paralyzed and homeless, i would still not do it. But i really, truly want to die at the same time, this is such a torture and there's no escape.
We should form a Doomer Commune

We should form a Doomer Commune
I will never be a part of any community, no one has ever or will ever accept me, i'm born to be the sickly, ostracized one of the herd.

If you suicide you are a weak piece of shit who deserves to die. JFL Imagine giving into your emotions and killing the most valuable thing in the world... your own self.... all because of dirty fucking subhuman breeding brothel of shitstains that is modern society that bullies you to submission. Grow some balls and fight back and feel pride in hatred and inceldom. Rape those who raped you. Let your life mean something, no matter how worthless that meaning. Suicide is the ultimate cucking

Zero. Even if life is hard, it's worth living.

Probably a lot. Also the best form of suicide is to force law enforcement to kill you

Don't get me wrong, if I knew what would happen after death, depending on what it was I'd probably kill myself.

But since I don't I probably won't end up doing it.

Life was probably designed this way on purpose if you think about it. My only hope is that after death I can fall into a dream like state in a world of my own creation for eternity.

Or some kinda heaven. I dont care if its cope honestly, its all I've got in this clown world.

Gorilla 0190 1

yeah probably, since everyone has a chance to be a bloomer except me
Being a bloomer is dependant on you. Grow some balls and start hating people with boiling hatred and try hurting them in little ways, something as simple as spitting on a foid cashier and bullying some cuck onlyfans-paying bluepilled gas-stationcel simp turn is insane bloomerfuel. Enjoy life in destroy and contributing to the decay of the society that has BURNT you and HURT you and reduced you to nothing. Every. Little. Asshole. Behaivior. Counts.

It fluctuates.

If you suicide you are a weak piece of shit who deserves to die. JFL Imagine giving into your emotions and killing the most valuable thing in the world... your own self.... all because of dirty fucking subhuman breeding brothel of shitstains that is modern society that bullies you to submission. Grow some balls and fight back and feel pride in hatred and inceldom. Rape those who raped you. Let your life mean something, no matter how worthless that meaning. Suicide is the ultimate cucking
I never said i will suicide, i mentioned at the beginning of my OP that i won't suicide no matter what.
Being a bloomer is dependant on you. Grow some balls and start hating people with boiling hatred and try hurting them in little ways, something as simple as spitting on a foid cashier and bullying some cuck onlyfans-paying bluepilled gas-stationcel simp turn is insane bloomerfuel. Enjoy life in destroy and contributing to the decay of the society that has BURNT you and HURT you and reduced you to nothing. Every. Little. Asshole. Behaivior. Counts.
I hate them and i hate myself, but why would it matter anymore? I'm nothing but a bug, a nobody, irrelevant, that's how i was meant to be since the min i was born. Even if i filled myself with hatred and rage to the point of insanity, i would still be worthless and my life is hell.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't go though with it though, apparently killing yourself intentionally is actually surprisingly hard lol. Being suicidal but being too high inhib to do it is extreme punishment. We suffer by living in this cucked world but suffer to die so we can end said suffering :feelscry:
You could try what i do. Constantly keep trying to talk to foids and have them ignore, insult you and consume other ragefuel. If you can raise your pissed level enough it lowers your inhib.

You could try what i do. Constantly keep trying to talk to foids and have them ignore, insult you and consume other ragefuel. If you can raise your pissed level enough it lowers your inhib.
True. How long have you been doing this? I might do this for some time to reinforce the blackpill and the fact that it's truly over for me. Every once in a while, I forget the blackpill and start thinking that things will get better, but they never do. It's just a never ending cycle of this dilemma for me