Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How much does a driver's license cost in your country?

IamLost

IamLost

To Be or Not to Be
★★★
I live in Germany and the price is between 3000 to 4000 euros. Its the most expensive drivers license in the world. And Germans will tell you its not expensive at all. I hate Germany.
What about your location?
Im just curious.

I live in Germany and the price is between 3000 to 4000 euros. Its the most expensive drivers license in the world.
brutal. @LastGerman GTFIH

Poland: 300-400 euro (1300-1700 pln)

Its about 60 euros.

In Sweden, it's about 15,000 kr or $1,500. The driver license pill is brutal.

brutal. @LastGerman GTFIH

It is actually 2000 Euro, but it can cost a bit more than that.

And Germans will tell you its not expensive at all. I hate Germany.

And this is what I hate as well. You do need actually some money to afford a driver licence. If you do not have any foundation for it financially, you will be not allowed to drive for the rest of your life while you have to watch stinky holes driving around in their cars, all cozy. It is infuriating to me.

It is weird, people tell me the ''driver licence pill'' is not real, yet people still talk about it. It is at least real here in Germany.

Not sure how much it's now but probably around 3000€

It costs me my pride

I think I paid like $75 but I dont really remember

Around £100 to get theory and driving test from what i can remember

Not much. Around $25. Thing is I'm too stupid to drive. Also, my vision is fucked.

It's like 10-20$ if without classes, and 300$ with classes (two week of theory and two weeks of driving practice, and you learning until successfully passes the exams). I can't drive, my dad promised me to teach me how to drive and I'm eager for weekends to learn.

200-300 euro
between 3000 to 4000 euros
that can't be real

did you add an extra 0?

If I had to have an estimate guess for the price. It would be $1000-$2000 Canadian CAD.