Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much does rent cost where you live?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
In california it’s $2000/month for a studio. And can’t get roomates because incel. Fuck this life. I’m 25 and still live in my parent’s basement. I only make 50k/year. I’m actually so fucked.

We share the struggle fellow Calicel

200€/month 3 rooms, no bus connection, no shops nearby, no heating. One room has a wood stove and that's where I live most of the time.
In town you probably are looking at 400€/month for a studio

In Milan I could neve go under 500/month no matter how small and crappy the place was

It's quite cheap about 500$/month for one bedroom+kitchen. But we don't have market prices, most are state owned and locked behind a housing queue which means you have to wait around 10 years in the small cities and 20+ in larger ones. Ofc if you are a foid you can rent privately.

Last edited:
$3000/mo, living in NYC.

Spoiler: If you don't have looks, money won't matter for another 50 years until a Stacy marries you and takes your entire fortune.

Around $1,200 and that’s for the most basic of apartments. I’ll probably end up in a trailer park if I ever start wageslaving. The only other option is to move out of the county but it’s surrounded by other expensive counties so I’d need to move pretty far out

here from 700-1000 studio :feelstrash: :feelsrope: per month

1500 zł (~$400) for a studio in a shitty area
entry-level wages will get you about 3000 zł (~$800), so if you want to have electricity, Internet and eat food, it's barely possible to survive

i wouldn't know since i live with my parents