Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How much more pain from blackpill can you handle?

• Thread starter arianaisawesome1
  • Start date
arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
I was in a fight with this white girl on tiktok. Stereotypical white girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes, posted cringe tiktoks talking about how she wants a hot boyfriend, some fashion vids. Nothing to do, I insulted her in some comments and told her the only reason her life is so good is because of the physical genetics she was given. She got defensive, like all foids do. I then made an insult about her intelligence, because obviously 99% of dancing white girls are retarded right? She replied back and pointed out she was gifted and had an IQ of 138; I found that fucking unbelievable. Later today I messaged some of her friends who confirmed it and I feel fucking humiliated and more worthless than I've ever felt in my life.

I'll never have white blue eyes genetics, sure, and I'll never have life on her kind of easy mode on physical appearance alone, but this bitch doesn't just have that, she has a near genius level IQ which makes me feel like a speck of dust in this fucking earth while she's living it on some main character mode. Why the fuck and how does this shit happen? Why am I even bothering to be alive if I'm just a pawn in this world of fuckers like this? I was born and destined to be nothing more than a stepping stool for people like her, how would anything change if I died? Is it any different for her to step on me lying down rather than me dead and lifeless?

Last edited:
You went on Tiktok.

I just find ignorance cringe. Tiktok is the hugest source of blackpill, why not submerge yourself into it, see the reality of how fucking worthless you are, and then decide what to do with your life from there? Now that I found this white girl with a 138 IQ, I know exactly the purpose of my life, and what I should do about it

I just find ignorance cringe. Tiktok is the hugest source of blackpill, why not submerge yourself into it, see the reality of how fucking worthless you are, and then decide what to do with your life from there? Now that I found this white girl with a 138 IQ, I know exactly the purpose of my life, and what I should do about it
Once again though, it's Tiktok. That's a haven for ignorance, sluts, whores, simps, chads, chadlites, and much more shit.
You went right into the hive of the hornets. You're nothing more than a drip in that place. Don't go there.

Tiktok is the hugest source of suicidefuel if you keep going there. You're also giving those idiots what they want. They want the clicks, they want the views, they want the attention. They don't care how you feel as long as you give them significance.

IQ is cope
I was in a fight with this white girl on tiktok. Stereotypical white girl. Blonde hair, blue eyes, posted cringe tiktoks talking about how she wants a hot boyfriend, some fashion vids. Nothing to do, I insulted her in some comments and told her the only reason her life is so good is because of the physical genetics she was given. She got defensive, like all foids do. I then made an insult about her intelligence, because obviously 99% of dancing white girls are retarded right? She replied back and pointed out she was gifted and had an IQ of 138; I found that fucking unbelievable. Later today I messaged some of her friends who confirmed it and I feel fucking humiliated and more worthless than I've ever felt in my life.

I'll never have white blue eyes genetics, sure, and I'll never have life on her kind of easy mode on physical appearance alone, but this bitch doesn't just have that, she has a near genius level IQ which makes me feel like a speck of dust in this fucking earth while she's living it on some main character mode. Why the fuck and how does this shit happen? Why am I even bothering to be alive if I'm just a pawn in this world of fuckers like this? I was born and destined to be nothing more than a stepping stool for people like her, how would anything change if I died? Is it any different for her to step on me lying down rather than me dead and lifeless?
View attachment 406579
You either looksmax, ascend, cope or rope there's nothing much to do

Once again though, it's Tiktok. That's a haven for ignorance, sluts, whores, simps, chads, chadlites, and much more shit.
You went right into the hive of the hornets. You're nothing more than a drip in that place. Don't go there.

Tiktok is the hugest source of suicidefuel if you keep going there. You're also giving those idiots what they want. They want the clicks, they want the views, they want the attention. They don't care how you feel as long as you give them significance.

Yeah, that is true. I never fit in that place in the beginning, and I was basically walking into a shootout. I should delete that water from Hell off my stupid phone, but I feel now I've already gained the knowledge I need to show what my life is, and I'm fine with finding that now rather than when I'm 35 and working under a fucking piece of shit like her.
IQ is cope
IQ is a major part of your life, we are nothing more than 3 sets of numbers (IQ , height, and our rating). IQ mogging is real and horrible, and if you already get looksmogged by someone, them IQ mogging you is a sign you are destined to be inferior. This white blonde bitch is in the top 2% of face, now the top 0.6% of IQ, that's like a million people on this planet and somehow I got into a fight with her

Soz OP but IQ doesn't correlate with looks. They are not mutual.

Incels can be smart
Incels can be dumb
Chads can be smart
Chads can be dumb
Stacies can be smart
Stacies can be dumb

Incels can be smart
Incels can be dumb
Chads can be smart
Chads can be dumb
Stacies can be smart
Stacies can be dumb

3rd grade-level reading comprehension - IQ and looks are obviously independent of one another. This was never in question. The problem is how unfair it is for a stacy to have a near genius level IQ on top of good looks.

3rd grade-level reading comprehension - IQ and looks are obviously independent of one another. This was never in question. The problem is how unfair it is for a stacy to have a near genius level IQ on top of good looks.
You are likely an athiest, so fairness does not exist in your world.

If you are not an athiest, then you should understand that God has made everyone in his image. Do what's right brother, you have a purpose.

What’s her @? She might not even be as stereotypical as you say she is...

Also, how did you know her friends?

Last edited:
You are likely an athiest, so fairness does not exist in your world.

If you are not an athiest, then you should understand that God has made everyone in his image. Do what's right brother, you have a purpose.

Thank you for that, respect/ I do believe in God,but its at times hard to accept that he had good intentions
@ThisWorldIsAMess chec chat

Pffft yeah and Im supposed to believe her orbiters? She probs took some shitty Facebook IQ test kek

138 foid iq = 76 male iq

Pffft yeah and Im supposed to believe her orbiters? She probs took some shitty Facebook IQ test kek
This tbh, the ones you can share with your friends.

JFL @ using chinktok. Your pain was well deserved.

Yeah, but I'm just someone who prefers to know my place rather than assume I do. If your role in life is meant to be a stepping stool of stacies with 140 IQs, then it's better to know it and kill yourself rather than wait until you're 40 and are begging one of them to give you a raise.

i have no choice doesn't matter the pain

when the breaking point comes i'll just rope but for now i'm coping

You went on Tiktok.

Why bother engage with these types of people.

"High IQ", yet Ted Bundy could lure her to an alley and strangle her. She's book smart, not life, street or common sense smart.

Wait and why do you believe what her friend said?

"High IQ", yet Ted Bundy could lure her to an alley and strangle her. She's book smart, not life, street or common sense smart.
Lol, this made me feel better
While they could be lying, I doubt it, that thing replied to me publicly on its page and said that IQ thing infront of everyone, and it looks like the school they go to is some gifted kids school, It seems more accurate than not. I also DMed its friend secretly , and I didnt get a feeling anything said was false in the entire conversation
Yeah, I don't even know, it was worthless, but I atleast got into her head

While they could be lying, I doubt it, that thing replied to me publicly on its page and said that IQ thing infront of everyone, and it looks like the school they go to is some gifted kids school, It seems more accurate than not. I also DMed its friend secretly , and I didnt get a feeling anything said was false in the entire conversation
You're stupid then. Makes no sense why you would believe her words. All foids think they have high iq lmao. And gifted kids school is just a private school cuz her parents are rich

Who gives a fuck, I was gifted as a youngster but look where I am now, working in a supermarket. This shit means nothing.

She replied back and pointed out she was gifted and had an IQ of 138; I found that fucking unbelievable.
Not really, attractive people usually are more intelligent too. And most gifted people still engage in degenerate behavior.

View attachment 406579
Blackpill can't cause me pain.

You went on Tiktok.
IQ is cope
You either looksmax, ascend, cope or rope there's nothing much to do

Incels can be smart
Incels can be dumb
Chads can be smart
Chads can be dumb
Stacies can be smart
Stacies can be dumb
What’s her @? She might not even be as stereotypical as you say she is...

Also, how did you know her friends?
138 foid iq = 76 male iq
This tbh, the ones you can share with your friends.
i have no choice doesn't matter the pain

when the breaking point comes i'll just rope but for now i'm coping
Who gives a fuck, I was gifted as a youngster but look where I am now, working in a supermarket. This shit means nothing.
Not really, attractive people usually are more intelligent too. And most gifted people still engage in degenerate behavior.

Fuck everyone who told me there was a “Among us meal” at McDonald’s that was the most humiliating experience of my life

Step one delete that app from your phone step two do not argue with foids

Not much more. My mind is getting darker by the day.

Never used tiktok , dont take what a woman spouts out at face value