Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How much of a NT failo is never having been to a party

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I have never been invited to one and have never been to one. They didn't even invite me to middle school dances "literally everyone else was invited to", to quote others. Is this a massive NT failo? I wish I was normal.

If you go online you'll see failed Normies whining about muh depression anxiety, but then they'll talk about parties they went to and their relationships in the next sentence. Infuriating, and also isolating, because even among those """""neurotic""""" people, they still NT mog me to oblivion.

It is huge falio
Have you been invited to sleep in friends house?

I learned from experience that asking for a party invite is a bigger NT failo than not going to parties at all. The host didn't forget to invite you. There was no mistake in them leaving you out. They made a snap judgment about you based on your looks/popularity and decided that you didn't belong in that lookist environment, and they were right. Simple as that.

Last edited:
It's not an NT failo. You just weren't good-looking enough and weren't a good enough jester to make up for that.

It's not an NT failo. You just weren't good-looking enough and weren't a good enough jester to make up for that.
That's what it all boils down to, basically.

At least you didn't waste a bunch of time jestermaxing to fit in, only to ultimately get sexually rejected anyways.

That drives men to suicide.
I tried to jestermaxx in early high school/middle school, but after a while of it making me feel horrible and just worse about myself in general I chose to be alone instead

I tried to jestermaxx in early high school/middle school, but after a while of it making me feel horrible and just worse about myself in general I chose to be alone instead

Better incel than cuck

Better lonely than jester

I’m neurotypical but never been to a party before tbh

I wouldn't even know what to do at a High School or College party tbh, I'd feel out of place. The last "party" I went to was a birthday party in elementary/primary school

I was invited to birthday in 1st grade, i didnt went because i was poor and i didnt had money for birthday present and i was never invited never again.

never been to a party, it sucks. I was a superfan in high school of the athletics, but never got invited. been missing hs for sometime, but finally getting over it a bit.

just lie that you did

I’m neurotypical but never been to a party before tbh
0beaf209d6c99d003c743b1e226851da

i heard larp
Which part of it was larp? The fact I've never been to a party? Yeah I realise it can be hard to accept that, but it's true, I've never been to one before.