Experiment How much shampoo did you use in your lifetime and did you turn out baldcel or haircel?

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date

Throughout lifetime

• 0-2 digits times

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 2 to 3 digits times

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • the lower 3 to 4 digits times

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • the upper 4 digits times or more

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
Just to get a bit of a feeling for the numbers,
if you showered with shampoo every day in a year you would be at 365, over a decade at 3650, after 20 years at 7300. 4 digits.
if you showered with shampoo once or twice a week, in a year at 48-96, after 10 years: 480-960 | 20 years: 960-1920. 3 to 4 digits.

In puberty there was a phase of several years where i noticed that showers would not end my suffering of dandruffs. Which only gave way at age 21. As a consequence i never showered aside from some occasional months to experiment with other shampoos for a few weeks, to change the amount of shampoo, the way in which it was applied and the usage per week but it was ineffective until after that age passed.

Ever since the end of the puberty phase dandruff completely stopped irregardless of my showering behavior. I now shower at most once a week with shampoo and otherwise only with water. My shampoo usage count is at roughly 500. My hair are very thick and there is no sign of baldness anytime soon.

The main ingredient for a shampoo to do its work is sodium laureth sulfate and the main reason this ingredient is used is not because its so great but because it is cheap, easily mass produced. It does its work quite well and therein lies a possible problem because it does its work way too well for something sensitive like human hair which is only protected by thin fat layers that the hair need for protection. Not only does this suck ass for your hair if applied too often but it also creates fancy byproducts like the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane. Even in regulation heavy places like the EU there is no regulation for unhealthy garbage ingredients in health care products. Including tooth paste, shampoo, hair spray, deodorants and so on.

If you were born a thinhaircel then balding might have been your fate, but if you were not, then maybe you just listened too much to what other people and the MSM told you.
:feelsLSD:

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★★
37d 15h 48m
Wait I shampoo everyday and I’m at NW1.5 at 17. Could this be the reason?

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
23d 14h 10m
Wait I shampoo everyday and I’m at NW1.5 at 17. Could this be the reason?
possibly I'm not a doctor at least not in that area but curious to compare the data

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★
95d 16h 33m
I used lots of cheap shampoos, at 40 I am as bald as it gets

Liszt

Liszt

Hymen breaker
★★★★
37d 15h 48m
possibly I'm not a doctor at least not in that area but curious to compare the data
Well my dad is NW1 at 64 so I should technically have good gene right?

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
86d 22h 48m
Whenever i use shampoo or conditioner my hair feels really thinned out and fluffy
so i never use it

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
82d 9h 26m
Well my dad is NW1 at 64 so I should technically have good gene right?
It's not the dad's gene that define when you are going to bald, its your grandfather's gene (grandfather on the mother side).

Probably the dad of your mom has bad hair genes, and started balding at this age

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
★★★★★
74d 12h 1m
Shampoo 1/ 3 days. Not bald

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
108d 16h 36m
everything artificial is cheap unnatural poison, that said shampoo isn't going to give you bad hair in the exact shape of genetic male pattern baldness, it should cause diffuse thinning and cause obvious problems beyond just shedding hair, like scalp irritation

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
107d 9h 22m
I wash my hair maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks. So I guess 3 digits.
Not bald.

Selinity

Selinity

banned
-
20d 19h 20m
Just to get a bit of a feeling for the numbers,
if you showered with shampoo every day in a year you would be at 365, over a decade at 3650, after 20 years at 7300. 4 digits.
if you showered with shampoo once or twice a week, in a year at 48-96, after 10 years: 480-960 | 20 years: 960-1920. 3 to 4 digits.

In puberty there was a phase of several years where i noticed that showers would not end my suffering of dandruffs. Which only gave way at age 21. As a consequence i never showered aside from some occasional months to experiment with other shampoos for a few weeks, to change the amount of shampoo, the way in which it was applied and the usage per week but it was ineffective until after that age passed.

Ever since the end of the puberty phase dandruff completely stopped irregardless of my showering behavior. I now shower at most once a week with shampoo and otherwise only with water. My shampoo usage count is at roughly 500. My hair are very thick and there is no sign of baldness anytime soon.

The main ingredient for a shampoo to do its work is sodium laureth sulfate and the main reason this ingredient is used is not because its so great but because it is cheap, easily mass produced. It does its work quite well and therein lies a possible problem because it does its work way too well for something sensitive like human hair which is only protected by thin fat layers that the hair need for protection. Not only does this suck ass for your hair if applied too often but it also creates fancy byproducts like the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane. Even in regulation heavy places like the EU there is no regulation for unhealthy garbage ingredients in health care products. Including tooth paste, shampoo, hair spray, deodorants and so on.

If you were born a thinhaircel then balding might have been your fate, but if you were not, then maybe you just listened too much to what other people and the MSM told you.
:feelsLSD:
I have a nice head of hair. Before I would never shampoo/comb and my head was filled with dandruff and looked like a white sheet, but I began to constantly shampoo 2x a day and also comb a ton and now it's doing pretty well, very clean and well groomed. I'm actually a bit proud of it tbh

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
120d 15h 7m
I'm not baldcel but then I'm 20.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
101d 17h 25m
I usually use it once a week or sometimes twice. Using it everyday isn’t good for you

Bald Incel

Bald Incel

Banned
-
4d 7h 25m
It's not the dad's gene that define when you are going to bald, its your grandfather's gene (grandfather on the mother side).

Probably the dad of your mom has bad hair genes, and started balding at this age
Wrong.

Dad first cause of baldness.

If you dad balded early, you will too

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
27d 16h 2m
I take a shower every week and use shampoo, still full hair

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
90d 2h 14m
Everyday. I still have most of my hair
Probably use one bottle a month maybe.

rope2cope

rope2cope

Exit Soyciety.
-
48d 3h 22m
I use some shitty own store brand 2-1 shampoo and conditoner, I finasteridemaxx and have hair that I haven't cut in like 5 years and fine.

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★
82d 9h 26m
Wrong.

Dad first cause of baldness.

If you dad balded early, you will too
Do you have scientific proof of that? Because the gene that cause baldness, is associated with the ancestry of your's dad mother, not your dad.

My dad has 55 and still get haircuts, his hair genes are good af, my grandfather (motherside), had 88 and was in nw3, so I think I'm not going bald before 30

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
91d 9h 21m
One bottle lasts a few years.

Mostly cheap baby shampoo.