Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How much shampoo did you use in your lifetime and did you turn out baldcel or haircel?

• Thread starter GermaniaIncelia
  • Start date

Throughout lifetime

• 0-2 digits times

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 2 to 3 digits times

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • the lower 3 to 4 digits times

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • the upper 4 digits times or more

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
Just to get a bit of a feeling for the numbers,
if you showered with shampoo every day in a year you would be at 365, over a decade at 3650, after 20 years at 7300. 4 digits.
if you showered with shampoo once or twice a week, in a year at 48-96, after 10 years: 480-960 | 20 years: 960-1920. 3 to 4 digits.

In puberty there was a phase of several years where i noticed that showers would not end my suffering of dandruffs. Which only gave way at age 21. As a consequence i never showered aside from some occasional months to experiment with other shampoos for a few weeks, to change the amount of shampoo, the way in which it was applied and the usage per week but it was ineffective until after that age passed.

Ever since the end of the puberty phase dandruff completely stopped irregardless of my showering behavior. I now shower at most once a week with shampoo and otherwise only with water. My shampoo usage count is at roughly 500. My hair are very thick and there is no sign of baldness anytime soon.

The main ingredient for a shampoo to do its work is sodium laureth sulfate and the main reason this ingredient is used is not because its so great but because it is cheap, easily mass produced. It does its work quite well and therein lies a possible problem because it does its work way too well for something sensitive like human hair which is only protected by thin fat layers that the hair need for protection. Not only does this suck ass for your hair if applied too often but it also creates fancy byproducts like the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane. Even in regulation heavy places like the EU there is no regulation for unhealthy garbage ingredients in health care products. Including tooth paste, shampoo, hair spray, deodorants and so on.

If you were born a thinhaircel then balding might have been your fate, but if you were not, then maybe you just listened too much to what other people and the MSM told you.
:feelsLSD:

Wait I shampoo everyday and I’m at NW1.5 at 17. Could this be the reason?

Wait I shampoo everyday and I’m at NW1.5 at 17. Could this be the reason?
possibly I'm not a doctor at least not in that area but curious to compare the data

I used lots of cheap shampoos, at 40 I am as bald as it gets

Whenever i use shampoo or conditioner my hair feels really thinned out and fluffy
so i never use it

Well my dad is NW1 at 64 so I should technically have good gene right?
It's not the dad's gene that define when you are going to bald, its your grandfather's gene (grandfather on the mother side).

Probably the dad of your mom has bad hair genes, and started balding at this age

Shampoo 1/ 3 days. Not bald

everything artificial is cheap unnatural poison, that said shampoo isn't going to give you bad hair in the exact shape of genetic male pattern baldness, it should cause diffuse thinning and cause obvious problems beyond just shedding hair, like scalp irritation

I wash my hair maybe once every 3 or 4 weeks. So I guess 3 digits.
Not bald.

Just to get a bit of a feeling for the numbers,
if you showered with shampoo every day in a year you would be at 365, over a decade at 3650, after 20 years at 7300. 4 digits.
if you showered with shampoo once or twice a week, in a year at 48-96, after 10 years: 480-960 | 20 years: 960-1920. 3 to 4 digits.

In puberty there was a phase of several years where i noticed that showers would not end my suffering of dandruffs. Which only gave way at age 21. As a consequence i never showered aside from some occasional months to experiment with other shampoos for a few weeks, to change the amount of shampoo, the way in which it was applied and the usage per week but it was ineffective until after that age passed.

Ever since the end of the puberty phase dandruff completely stopped irregardless of my showering behavior. I now shower at most once a week with shampoo and otherwise only with water. My shampoo usage count is at roughly 500. My hair are very thick and there is no sign of baldness anytime soon.

The main ingredient for a shampoo to do its work is sodium laureth sulfate and the main reason this ingredient is used is not because its so great but because it is cheap, easily mass produced. It does its work quite well and therein lies a possible problem because it does its work way too well for something sensitive like human hair which is only protected by thin fat layers that the hair need for protection. Not only does this suck ass for your hair if applied too often but it also creates fancy byproducts like the carcinogen 1,4-dioxane. Even in regulation heavy places like the EU there is no regulation for unhealthy garbage ingredients in health care products. Including tooth paste, shampoo, hair spray, deodorants and so on.

If you were born a thinhaircel then balding might have been your fate, but if you were not, then maybe you just listened too much to what other people and the MSM told you.
:feelsLSD:
I have a nice head of hair. Before I would never shampoo/comb and my head was filled with dandruff and looked like a white sheet, but I began to constantly shampoo 2x a day and also comb a ton and now it's doing pretty well, very clean and well groomed. I'm actually a bit proud of it tbh

I'm not baldcel but then I'm 20.

I usually use it once a week or sometimes twice. Using it everyday isn’t good for you

It's not the dad's gene that define when you are going to bald, its your grandfather's gene (grandfather on the mother side).

Probably the dad of your mom has bad hair genes, and started balding at this age
Wrong.

Dad first cause of baldness.

If you dad balded early, you will too

I take a shower every week and use shampoo, still full hair

Everyday. I still have most of my hair
Probably use one bottle a month maybe.

I use some shitty own store brand 2-1 shampoo and conditoner, I finasteridemaxx and have hair that I haven't cut in like 5 years and fine.

Wrong.

Dad first cause of baldness.

If you dad balded early, you will too
Do you have scientific proof of that? Because the gene that cause baldness, is associated with the ancestry of your's dad mother, not your dad.

My dad has 55 and still get haircuts, his hair genes are good af, my grandfather (motherside), had 88 and was in nw3, so I think I'm not going bald before 30

One bottle lasts a few years.

Mostly cheap baby shampoo.