Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How my birthday became huge suicidefuel

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
So it was my birthday, very sunny and beautiful day, i woke up with my family and got some really nice presents. We were going to an amusement park that day. It all started well and was fun and all. But as the day moved on and the sunset got orange and beautiful, i noticed how many young couples there were. One after another, a stacie showing effection to a chad. Reminding me of what i could never have.

The perfect day became pure hell, i just wanted to die on the spot. Waiting in queue with my subhuman face standing behind a chad with a beautiful stacie gf. Are we even the same species? My body hasn't felt affection and love when he probably woke up with his dick in stacies mouth.

but how old are you though

going to an amusement park for your birthday?

kindergarten.co

Basically most places normie go are suicide fuel for incels. Think they take you to a movie theatre. All these 100's of tall, manmore chads, and their girlfriends.. then subhuman incel just standing there getting mogged down.

Then the movie the people in the movie talk to women and have relationships, etc. Ok the actresses are just acting but its still reminds you that you are single.

Better plan for an incel birthday.. take them to the hospital and watch the poor people with horrible illnesses.

Thats like saying cinemas or malls are a kindergarden thing too because young people go there too. Amusement parks come from all age ranges, except old people.
Why does that matter? Don't really wanna give any chance to anyone know im here, too high inhib.
But if you really wanna know age, i am between 22-30

Ugly people stay inside so if you go out beyond maybe work or shopping you will get mogged to oblivion.

amusement parks are pure sui fuel, plus im terrified of the rides

Amusement parks do not amuse me!

I am not amused!

I only like wheel of fortune tbh
I like the chill of watching the landscape

An incel can win. Our options are:

-stay home in isolation
-go out but be mogged and see a chad and Stacy having the time of their lives
-go out but far in the woods where no mogging occurs but the loneliness reminds you how much better that would be with a qt gf

My birthday today

An incel can win. Our options are:

-stay home in isolation
-go out but be mogged and see a bad and Stacy having the time of their lives
-go out but far in the woods where no mogging occurs but the loneliness reminds you how much better that would be with a qt gf

I love to go alone in the woods tbh
My birthday today
happy birthday boyo

An incel can't win. Our options are:

-stay home in isolation
-go out but be mogged and see a bad and Stacy having the time of their lives

go neet or rope

Getting birthday presents must be nice.