Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How my fellow man of culture turned out to be gay and supporter of simpcuckery

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Now can say it was long ago, when that dude had some similarities to me. I was searching for my own version of waifu, he searching for his sailor moon. We never met in reality, just virtual friends and supporters of each others quest for finding special waifu. He didn't found sailor moon, few years later emigrated to Netherlands, and came out as gay. Thats sad, loosing vision of cultured man with refined taste, as he is only simple gay now, but I dont hate gays, if they not supporting any degeneracies, like feminism and stuff. But he also came out as degenerate too. He gay, me not, so asked him to search waifus for me, maybe in Netherlands, local femoids are ugly, but maybe some could be cute, or maybe immigrant loli form SEA. And then degenerate pederast said I should look for woman my age. Now thats unnacceptable. Let all those gays suck dick and stick in ass, and suck again, I have no problem with them doing that, but saying to me, man of culture, to be simpcuck and go for roasties, is unnacceptable degeneracy

Sailormoon

This is outrageous man

He didn't found sailor moon, few years later emigrated to Netherlands, and came out as gay.
This is what degenerate society does to an individual when he is exposed to it for long enough.

Sad shit, man.

Homosexuality being acceptable while normal and healthy attraction to prime teens being shunned is a true sign of a degenerate society