Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How my teenage years were ruined

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
I had so much ambition to achieve things. I dreamt a lot. I achieved some things but every one tried to stomp me down whether be it sports or arts. I remember somehow getting into the school band. Somehow I became part of the musical elite but that turned out for the worse. There was a chad there who had chaldite sidekicks. I can sing but was too shy to show it then so I mostly played piano and guitar. But the chaldites would always make fun of my face. I would never be included in their groups. Singing mostly consisted of foids, so obviously I was never allowed in their group. The chad was the main male singer. He always had a flock of foids around him. They would always do singing sessions without me.

The Chad would behave nice infront of my face so I thought he is a friend. While the chaldites always made fun of me and always kept me under them. I was only allowed to play during the morning and evening where we had to sing a song. But they always ignored me and didn't inform me whenever events came together. It was also a place of lot of drama. The boys and girls flirted with each other while I was always left out. But still I felt good there as I tried to teach my juniors something about music.

I had a lot of musical creativity back then but I was never given an oppurtinity to lead a band at any event. Their music was bland and their singing had no structure. It was like a choir but instead of singing gosphel music, they sang pop bollywood songs which has many solo parts. They also didn;t harmonise like a choir. So I thought I could teach them the musical structure but I whenever I tried to bring a new idea it had the same reaction : foids ignoring my ideas saying some dumb reasons as they can only listen to ideas made by chads and chaldites. The chaldites would say things along the lines of "who do you think you are?" and also "Have you seen your face?" yes that is an insult in my country. The chad was also doing the same thing. I had not support from teachers because the teachers didn't do anything. They left everything for the "leaders" to do which were mostly chads and stacies. In my previous school, the teachers recognized my talents so I had their support but here I was doomed. Also here the foid teachers were behaved like friends with the chads and chaldites and the male teachers were cucked. Also I had hit my puberty so I had transformed into my incel form compeletely. I could sense the teachers sensing me as a low tier man and so didn't gave me any respect.

So these fools would always stomp me down. They would never give me any oppurtinity to perform at events and then one day the chad couped and made me exit out of the band. The chad complained to teacher of me coming late to school eventhough many members of the band came late to school as we were not required to reach class on time as we were part of the band. The chad got me out of the band. Still I tried to get into events but I could never be part of their chad, chaldite and stacy group.

I of course had no knowledge of the blackpill and never understood, why they felt insulted when I tried to teach them some musical sense. Why foids were always flocking the chad and why I could never have done anything that would make them give me an oppurtinity.

too long but , same high school was brutal for me too.imagine all your so classmates are fucking and you are just coping with books,mhomework and studies.

Who cares. You never destined for it. Music is not for anyone but gigachad or prettyboy. Incel can only work as a producer. Music is a gamble and 99.9% people fail. Do you want be playing shitty music in small venues? that's where most musicians ends up

in high school right now its awful

If ur ugly u can't achieve anything, doesn't matter ur talent

It's a kinda good story apart from one thing: you're pathetic. Why the hell did you let them treat you like a complete piece of shit? Honestly, I just don't get the point why instead of saying "get fucked, you asshole" you just continued to endure all the stuff they did to you? I didn't have perfect teenage years either, but instead letting some asshole treating you like a piece of shit I lost touch with all the classmates apart from my best mate (despite he was a chad) and I went my own way and never recalled about that.

Shit, that sucks man. I believe every word of your story. I'm also a currycel, but living in the west. Ugly Indian guys have no chance of making it in the entertainment industry, unless you comedianmaxx like Aziz Ansari.

It's a kinda good story apart from one thing: you're pathetic. Why the hell did you let them treat you like a complete piece of shit? Honestly, I just don't get the point why instead of saying "get fucked, you asshole" you just continued to endure all the stuff they did to you? I didn't have perfect teenage years either, but instead letting some asshole treating you like a piece of shit I lost touch with all the classmates apart from my best mate (despite he was a chad) and I went my own way and never recalled about that.
They only way they leave you alone is by being violent towards them.

Who cares. You never destined for it. Music is not for anyone but gigachad or prettyboy. Incel can only work as a producer. Music is a gamble and 99.9% people fail. Do you want be playing shitty music in small venues? that's where most musicians ends up
It was just an example. I never wanted to be a musician but was really interested in it. I was more better at futbol and cricket but was screwed out of that too because of my inceldom. It is all an example of how high school compeletely fucked me. I peaked at 6th to 8th grade but then after puberty I was shitted on by every one which made it over for me.

im going to read better not disappoint

too long but , same high school was brutal for me too.imagine all your so classmates are fucking and you are just coping with books,mhomework and studies.
True
If ur ugly u can't achieve anything, doesn't matter ur talent
Learned it the hard way.
Ya but I was a fool back then. First I wanted to be friends with them. I thought they made fun of me as a joke. But then later I understood that they were bad so I distanced myself from them. Then I fought with them once but they were too many, they left me that they. But later because of one incident that happened with a foid (crush), they ganged upon me and beat me bad. After that it was compeletely over for me. I lost the respect I had and it compeletely changed my life. I was scared for 2 weeks after that. Then went into depression for the whole remaining year. This incident led me to the Blackpill.

Last edited:
That’s brutal bro , sorry

Those years never come back

in his defence several singers/rappers and producers are normie tier to incel tier.You honestly think ed sheran would get anything at 5'7?fuck no.But ofc it's still much harder for incels to get anything.
I had so much ambition to achieve things. I dreamt a lot. I achieved some things but every one tried to stomp me down whether be it sports or arts. I remember somehow getting into the school band. Somehow I became part of the musical elite but that turned out for the worse. There was a chad there who had chaldite sidekicks. I can sing but was too shy to show it then so I mostly played piano and guitar. But the chaldites would always make fun of my face. I would never be included in their groups. Singing mostly consisted of foids, so obviously I was never allowed in their group. The chad was the main male singer. He always had a flock of foids around him. They would always do singing sessions without me.

The Chad would behave nice infront of my face so I thought he is a friend. While the chaldites always made fun of me and always kept me under them. I was only allowed to play during the morning and evening where we had to sing a song. But they always ignored me and didn't inform me whenever events came together. It was also a place of lot of drama. The boys and girls flirted with each other while I was always left out. But still I felt good there as I tried to teach my juniors something about music.

I had a lot of musical creativity back then but I was never given an oppurtinity to lead a band at any event. Their music was bland and their singing had no structure. It was like a choir but instead of singing gosphel music, they sang pop bollywood songs which has many solo parts. They also didn;t harmonise like a choir. So I thought I could teach them the musical structure but I whenever I tried to bring a new idea it had the same reaction : foids ignoring my ideas saying some dumb reasons as they can only listen to ideas made by chads and chaldites. The chaldites would say things along the lines of "who do you think you are?" and also "Have you seen your face?" yes that is an insult in my country. The chad was also doing the same thing. I had not support from teachers because the teachers didn't do anything. They left everything for the "leaders" to do which were mostly chads and stacies. In my previous school, the teachers recognized my talents so I had their support but here I was doomed. Also here the foid teachers were behaved like friends with the chads and chaldites and the male teachers were cucked. Also I had hit my puberty so I had transformed into my incel form compeletely. I could sense the teachers sensing me as a low tier man and so didn't gave me any respect.

So these fools would always stomp me down. They would never give me any oppurtinity to perform at events and then one day the chad couped and made me exit out of the band. The chad complained to teacher of me coming late to school eventhough many members of the band came late to school as we were not required to reach class on time as we were part of the band. The chad got me out of the band. Still I tried to get into events but I could never be part of their chad, chaldite and stacy group.

I of course had no knowledge of the blackpill and never understood, why they felt insulted when I tried to teach them some musical sense. Why foids were always flocking the chad and why I could never have done anything that would make them give me an oppurtinity.
I read your entire post.You essentially said to chad that he had to improve,so his reaction was kinda of expected.This world wasn't made for us.In a world of beasts all that is earthly will be worshipped.

Last edited:
Based

I can relate to that. The chads from my former school are all successful and still get all the women, while i´m lurking in incel forums.

If you weren't attractive your teen years were always going to be ruined realistically.

"PLEASE STAND UP!"

WTF dood. Who gives a shit what you look like? Look at "Geddy Lee" of "Rush." An uglier jew would be harder to find! Yet his pure talent raised him above the crowd of pretty boys!

Anyway, my condolences... And I'm sorry for your loss.

chads deserve torture (in minecraft)