Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How normies have a lot of energy?

orioncel05

orioncel05

Rotmaxxing
Most chads and high tier normies go to college and get good grades, have a work, gf, pay their car/stuff, do exercise and socialize.
I feel like a retardad piece of shit when i compare myself with them, and they see me like shit.
I feel like good looking people are smarter and stronger (superior genes).

I used to have a lot of energy when I was a bluepilled normie, I think I managed to deceive myself into thinking that good grades would up my status in the eyes of foids.

Through consistent positive experiences is where they get there motivation from.

mostly positive reinforcement from other people.
like if you got praised for every thing you did and got your dick sucked (mediocrely or literally depending on how good looking you are in this scenario) then would you not want to keep doing things?

Hell that's like 90% of the reason I tried to get good grades in school and join random clubs and shit because it felt good to be praised by others. Above average looking people get that kind of reinforcement for much less so they have motivation to do more things

Last edited:
Not superior genes that’s bullshit,they get nice treatment mostly more than us

also I wonder that too all the fucking time ,what a pieces of shit people I hope they die

Depression fuck the brain so hard.

They actually have things to look forward to in life

Good genes, followed by extrinsic motivation to constantly do things. If you had good genes for wakefulness and constantly had friends inviting you places, you definitely would go along as well.

I feel like a retardad piece of shit when i compare myself with them, and they see me like shit.
same. my father is smart i did not get that. shit life. i have no answer for you life will be struggle.

Different brain chemistry.
Different mentality.

They´re only good at being slaves.
I´´m not impressed with their low IQ demeanor towards everyone else who doesn´t appease the societal doctrine of "hard working" people.
They can fuck right off.

may be they drink alot of redbull, but that stuff only been proven to give increased heart palpitation though.

Genes come in packages= Good looks+high IQ+can develop abilities with ease.

They stole it from you!

(Us...)

Chads have a good life and a world of positive reinforcements and good experiences behind them; most normies are bluepilled and think they are doing the right thing to collaborate with a just and advanced society.

Pyramid of needs. They reached the self fullfillment stage because they got girlfriends.

Better Looks = More Energy

theyre blue pilled and happy. god i wish i was them.

They don’t have depression. Living a happy life.

mostly positive reinforcement from other people.
like if you got praised for every thing you did and got your dick sucked (mediocrely or literally depending on how good looking you are in this scenario) then would you not want to keep doing things?

Hell that's like 90% of the reason I tried to get good grades in school and join random clubs and shit because it felt good to be praised by others. Above average looking people get that kind of reinforcement for much less so they have motivation to do more things

They´re only good at being slaves.
I´´m not impressed with their low IQ demeanor towards everyone else who doesn´t appease the societal doctrine of "hard working" people.
They can fuck right off.
theyre blue pilled and happy. god i wish i was them.
Bluepilled is like living a lie, you must become blackpill for the world to not pull jokes on you.

I had more energy/motivation when I was bluepilled, before autism and my social retardation really kicked in. It was a vicious circle from that point on.

they are oblivious to their surroundings. They don't realize that they are useless pieces of shit. Part of the rat race, part of the matrix. Fuck them

Through consistent positive experiences is where they get there motivation from.
This... If they suddenly became ugly and received negative experiences in a loop every time they went outside or did anything they'd become depressed and lethargic as well
Pyramid of needs. They reached the self fullfillment stage because they got girlfriends.
Better Looks = More Energy
Not superior genes that’s bullshit,they get nice treatment mostly more than us

also I wonder that too all the fucking time ,what a pieces of shit people I hope they die
This.. superior genes is retarded to say (unless we are referring to looks)... Superior how? Normies are not particularly athletic, intelligent, perceptive, or even critically thinking... They're not superior at anything

Last edited: